Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Jimmy Butler Hates White People

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Jimmy Butler Hates White People

Post by HeHateMe »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:26 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:37 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:33 pm

So should we listen to your great basketball mind and trade Wiggins for the corpse of Nic Batum?

Imagine instead of getting Dlo, we get HHM’s guy Nic Batum. :lol:
Hey it's a new world when you can add a first round pick! Speaking of Russell, at one point I was going along with the Butler for Russell/RHJ trade idea...
Lol no, you said you preferred the Knicks deal of Knox, Noah, Lee. Don’t pull a Chad Ford now and switch your pick smh
Those are different deals we're talking about. I looked up the quote you're talking about. Now in fairness to myself and anyone else, Russell blew up that year. I did not see that coming, I guess I don't know basketball. Combine that with overrating Knox (or is NY a bad situation anyways?) the goal in my mind was to get off Gorgui's deal at the time as well as get NY's pick which ends up being Barrett but was projected what, #1?

I'm not upset with the way things went. End of the day the Wolves got Russell but had to attach a #1 to get Wiggins out. I think it was a good deal for MN. We'll see how it all pans out now.

This all starts because of a disagreement about Butler? Doesn't he love Tyler Herro?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
T_J

Post by T_J »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:07 am
HeHateMe wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:37 pm
Hey it's a new world when you can add a first round pick! Speaking of Russell, at one point I was going along with the Butler for Russell/RHJ trade idea...
Lol no, you said you preferred the Knicks deal of Knox, Noah, Lee. Don’t pull a Chad Ford now and switch your pick smh
Those are different deals we're talking about. I looked up the quote you're talking about. Now in fairness to myself and anyone else, Russell blew up that year. I did not see that coming, I guess I don't know basketball. Combine that with overrating Knox (or is NY a bad situation anyways?) the goal in my mind was to get off Gorgui's deal at the time as well as get NY's pick which ends up being Barrett but was projected what, #1?

I'm not upset with the way things went. End of the day the Wolves got Russell but had to attach a #1 to get Wiggins out. I think it was a good deal for MN. We'll see how it all pans out now.

This all starts because of a disagreement about Butler? Doesn't he love Tyler Herro?
You'll note he didn't post anything else from this podcast. He makes it sound like it was contentious when I think they were just chumming it up...admittedly haven't listened to it.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

T_J wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:15 am

You'll note he didn't post anything else from this podcast. He makes it sound like it was contentious when I think they were just chumming it up...admittedly haven't listened to it.

Jimmy and JJ didn’t discuss this topic together dummy!

It was Jj Reddick and Duncan Robinson who had the talk about Jimmy not liking white people guarding him.

Learn the game noob.

No wonder why so many of you don’t know the game.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

So many don't know the game because unfadeable says Jimmy Butler hates white people. Got it.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:18 pm So many don't know the game because unfadeable says Jimmy Butler hates white people. Got it.
It’s a Fox News headline.

Some truth to it....
T_J

Post by T_J »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:40 pm

It was Jj Reddick and Duncan Robinson who had the talk about Jimmy not liking white people guarding him.

Learn the game noob.

Context helps you stupid fuck. Maybe tee up your dogshit, race baiting thread with a little context so we know if it's worth clicking the link or just telling you to GFY as usual.

Also how is Wiggans doing?

You're an absolute clown.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

T_J wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:51 am

Learn the game noob.

Context helps you stupid fuck. Maybe tee up your dogshit, race baiting thread with a little context so we know if it's worth clicking the link or just telling you to GFY as usual.

The first thread has all the context you need noob.

Wiggins is playing with a HOF coach in Kerr and HOF championship team while getting paid Max money. He’s doing fine

I own you.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

now i'm sad that jimmy doesn't like me.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Unfadeable, fraud as always. Sure, he may talk to wiggins, but he sure as hell doesn't respect his game.

T_J

Post by T_J »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:50 pm

Learn the game noob.

Wiggins is playing with a HOF coach in Kerr and HOF championship team while getting paid Max money. He’s doing fine

I own you.
You're a fucking bitch. What row are those shit seats of yours? I'd say watch your back before telling someone you own them.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

T_J wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:43 pm

I own you.
You're a fucking bitch. What row are those shit seats of yours? I'd say watch your back before telling someone you own them.
Lol I’m the realest one here. I would meet you or anyone anywhere anytime. I’m an open book noob. Been real since day 1.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:54 pm

I own you.
Lol I’m the realest one here. I would meet you or anyone anywhere anytime. I’m an open book noob. Been real since day 1.
Come here and say that!
Spoiler:
:D
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

NotRasho wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:45 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:50 pm The first thread has all the context you need noob.

I own you.
What are you going to do?

:lol:
T_J: Timberwolves King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

Dickface McSlapnuts

Post by Dickface McSlapnuts »

He was pretty much raised by white people. Doubt he hates them.