Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Jimmy Butler Hates White People

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
UnFadeable21

Jimmy Butler Hates White People

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Jimmy Butler Hates it when White people guard him according to Jj Reddick.

Redick stated when Butler was with the Minnesota Timberwolves, the All-Star felt disrespected by the matchup.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
Moses Scurry

Re: Jimmy Butler Hates White People

Post by Moses Scurry »

White people are the worst.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Beef Supreme

Re: Jimmy Butler Hates People

Post by Beef Supreme »

Fixed your headline.

I’m a butler fan when it comes to hoops, but he seems like a miserable SOB.
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung
Bob Wiley

Re: Jimmy Butler Hates People

Post by Bob Wiley »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:54 pm Fixed your headline.

I’m a butler fan when it comes to hoops, but he seems like a miserable SOB.
No body is good enough for him.
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Jimmy is awesome and anyone he punches, stabs, shoots, or just hates deserves it!
Rock Me Abbrederis

Post by Rock Me Abbrederis »

I read Larry Bird was mad when other teams put a white guy on him haha
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Rock Me Abbrederis wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:37 pm I read Larry Bird was mad when other teams put a white guy on him haha
Larry also didn't have to play on one of the most pathetic franchises in sports with two "Stars" with feminine tendencies and drag one sleeping corpse and a whiner to the finish line.

The hate Jimmy gets here is ridiculous. His only year here he had them a #4 seed before he missed some time and ended up making the first playoff appearance in 15 years. Since he's left, they have been even more rotten than a few years prior.

Banzi!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Jimmy talks a lot for a guy who has never won anything.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:38 pm
Rock Me Abbrederis wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:37 pm I read Larry Bird was mad when other teams put a white guy on him haha
Larry also didn't have to play on one of the most pathetic franchises in sports with two "Stars" with feminine tendencies and drag one sleeping corpse and a whiner to the finish line.

The hate Jimmy gets here is ridiculous. His only year here he had them a #4 seed before he missed some time and ended up making the first playoff appearance in 15 years. Since he's left, they have been even more rotten than a few years prior.

Banzi!
Three seed. And yes, I agree he gets too much hate at this point. It should be directed more towards Thibs. Butler hugging Wiggins after playing against him in Golden St is weird though....
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Just answering the thread title in general....can you really blame him?
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

Those guys weren't white. They were clear.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

We talking white like those who suffer from gingervitus?

swenjj

Post by swenjj »

Banzi!
He was good for us but that doesn't mean he isn't an ass.we can still hate him. My on court issue with him was durability..that proved a negative in our good year.

But however good he is ,he is still an asshole. Being a good player doesn't change that
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

HeHateMe wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 am

Banzi!
Three seed. And yes, I agree he gets too much hate at this point. It should be directed more towards Thibs. Butler hugging Wiggins after playing against him in Golden St is weird though....
Butler didn’t have a problem with Wiggins.

He hated KAT
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Many noobs here like Moses, Kenny, and JFC tried to spin the story that Butler hated Wiggins and wanted out but Jimmy himself said he only had a problem with one person and that was Towns.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 pm Many noobs here like Moses, Kenny, and JFC tried to spin the story that Butler hated Wiggins and wanted out but Jimmy himself said he only had a problem with one person and that was Towns.
Yes. Butler didn't like Towns. It's well documented. Wiggins and Jimmy were fine.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

NotRasho wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:55 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 pm Many noobs here like Moses, Kenny, and JFC tried to spin the story that Butler hated Wiggins and wanted out but Jimmy himself said he only had a problem with one person and that was Towns.
I think most people reacted to the tweet from Wiggins brother when Jimmy was traded. It was only logical to assume Wiggins brother was reacting based on Andrews feelings towards Jimmy. Do you think if Wiggins loved Jimmy his brothers tweet upon hearing about his trade would be "hallelujah"? There was plenty of reason to suspect there could be animosity there.
Nick Wiggins said hallelujah because Jimmy gone meant Andrew Wiggins would have a bigger role again. The year before Butler came, Wigs averaged 23.6 ppg, the next season with Jimmy it went down to 18ppg.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:02 pm
I think most people reacted to the tweet from Wiggins brother when Jimmy was traded. It was only logical to assume Wiggins brother was reacting based on Andrews feelings towards Jimmy. Do you think if Wiggins loved Jimmy his brothers tweet upon hearing about his trade would be "hallelujah"? There was plenty of reason to suspect there could be animosity there.
Nick Wiggins said hallelujah because Jimmy gone meant Andrew Wiggins would have a bigger role again. The year before Butler came, Wigs averaged 23.6 ppg, the next season with Jimmy it went down to 18ppg.
:lol: Easy to spin it that way now. I don't think there is any doubt Butler had more beef with Towns in hindsight... I think Towns in general doesn't seem like he's well liked across the league. The Wiggins brothers were going back and forth though with Butler and Stephen Jackson... keep that same energy! #truth
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:28 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 am

Banzi!
Butler didn’t have a problem with Wiggins.

He hated KAT
Yep Wigs fell in line. Kat cried to daddy.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Reason to suspect sure. I'll give you a better reason. Wigs brother wants another big payday with a 23.5 PPG average.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

“Wiggins has failed to live up to expectations, and the extension was at the root of Jimmy Butler’s unhappiness in Minnesota, league sources confirmed,” wrote Marks.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:42 pm “Wiggins has failed to live up to expectations, and the extension was at the root of Jimmy Butler’s unhappiness in Minnesota, league sources confirmed,” wrote Marks.
Butler recently sat down with Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports where he discussed his relationship with his former teammates as well as what wants for the organization.

"I still talk to some of the guys," said Butler. "I want them to be great."

"Like who Jimmy?" asked Haynes.

"Talk to Tyus, Wiggs a little bit, talk to Jeff (Teague), talk to Taj (Gibson), Ryan Saunders all those coaches"

Seems like he left out a certain name, eh? Heck, even Hayes noticed and asked Butler the same thing.

"I know. Ain't nothing wrong with that," said Butler. "I didn't say I talk to everybody.

Via Yahoosports

I take info straight from the source

Stay learning the game noob.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:48 am

:lol: Easy to spin it that way now. I don't think there is any doubt Butler had more beef with Towns in hindsight... I think Towns in general doesn't seem like he's well liked across the league. The Wiggins brothers were going back and forth though with Butler and Stephen Jackson... keep that same energy! #truth
So should we listen to your great basketball mind and trade Wiggins for the corpse of Nic Batum?

Imagine instead of getting Dlo, we get HHM’s guy Nic Batum. :lol:
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:33 pm

So should we listen to your great basketball mind and trade Wiggins for the corpse of Nic Batum?

Hey it's a new world when you can add a first round pick! Speaking of Russell, at one point I was going along with the Butler for Russell/RHJ trade idea...
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:37 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:33 pm

Hey it's a new world when you can add a first round pick! Speaking of Russell, at one point I was going along with the Butler for Russell/RHJ trade idea...
Lol no, you said you preferred the Knicks deal of Knox, Noah, Lee. Don’t pull a Chad Ford now and switch your pick smh
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:27 pm

Redick stated when Butler was with the Minnesota Timberwolves, the All-Star felt disrespected by the matchup.
What row were you sitting in?
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Decker23 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:09 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:27 pm

What row were you sitting in?
:lol:
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

If Jimmy Butler is not in your top 5 Wolves players all time and Towns is I would like to ask you about those vid games you play. Do you not play them to win? Towns not tough enough to win. Jimmy too tough to lose. 90% of rubes would rather have our team because of all of our "stars" than have Jimmy's team full of tough ass winners. And you know...............those meaningless wins. Ask yourself that right now. Straight up trade our team for Mia. If you don't do it why do you watch basketball? Just love that squeaky sound?
T_J

Post by T_J »

Thrillkill wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 am If Jimmy Butler is not in your top 5 Wolves players all time and Towns is I would like to ask you about those vid games you play. Do you not play them to win? Towns not tough enough to win. Jimmy too tough to lose. 90% of rubes would rather have our team because of all of our "stars" than have Jimmy's team full of tough ass winners. And you know...............those meaningless wins. Ask yourself that right now. Straight up trade our team for Mia. If you don't do it why do you watch basketball? Just love that squeaky sound?
Well, that Miami team is pretty GD loaded and I'm pretty sure has max cap space summer 2021 (or however FA ends up), plus Pat Riley and a top 5 coach. So yes, it's a no brainer.