Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

OT this woman is a national treasure

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Catalyst
***The First Lady of Wolves Chat***

OT this woman is a national treasure

Post by Catalyst »

My heart is family.
Moses Scurry

Re: OT this woman is a national treasure

Post by Moses Scurry »

Went to Cub last night, hadn't been grocery shopping in over a month so it looked like I was doomsday prepping.

Anyway, produce complete wiped out. Because what you want are perishable foods during a crisis.

All bread, except Cub brand, gone. Because in a crisis I only eat Pepperidge Farms and Sara Lee, I'm an upscale doomsday prepper.

Club original and Better cheddars, gone. Because they are delicious.

Other than that, and TP, everything else was in stock.
Catalyst
***The First Lady of Wolves Chat***

Post by Catalyst »

Moses Scurry wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:05 pm Went to Cub last night, hadn't been grocery shopping in over a month so it looked like I was doomsday prepping.

Anyway, produce complete wiped out. Because what you want are perishable foods during a crisis.

All bread, except Cub brand, gone. Because in a crisis I only eat Pepperidge Farms and Sara Lee, I'm an upscale doomsday prepper.

Club original and Better cheddars, gone. Because they are delicious.

Other than that, and TP, everything else was in stock.
By the time night comes around there be nothing.
My heart is family.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

i don't care if she's a national treasure or not .... can she play power forward?
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

somuchyummy wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:54 pm i don't care if she's a national treasure or not .... can she play power forward?
:lol:

That will get me through one extra day before I snap.

Oh crap, she's probably too tall.

Resume countdown.