Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Well then, what do we do now?

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Thrillkill

Re: Well then, what do we do now?

Post by Thrillkill »

Dan33185 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:05 pm At some point they are just going to have to realize the season is over...sports are probably over for quite a while (end of the year?). It sucks for them to lose all the revenue, which I'm sure is their main reasoning, but some things are bigger than money.
Never happen. They could take a lot of the money they save by saving the season and make it happen. They could test every player and team employee and refs and then donate mega millions to pay for more testing for regular folk. There goes your bad press for only testing athletes. The could cut off a huge portion of Vegas and keep them all there and play in empty arenas. They could use computer generated crowds so it isn't so off putting to watch without fans.

Money can do a lot of shit.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

can they make a super fat dude with no shirt on who does some sort of disgusting dance in the aisle? i think they could probably do that.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

somuchyummy wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:08 pm can they make a super fat dude with no shirt on who does some sort of disgusting dance in the aisle? i think they could probably do that.
Hologram him in.
swenjj

Post by swenjj »

swenjj

Post by swenjj »

If they do the 3 game playoffs then we are locked in as tied for the best odds ..in a pretty crazy draft .no idea what we would do if we win