Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Wolves v. Nuggets, it's Crabbe time!

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
somuchyummy

Re: Wolves v. Nuggets, it's Crabbe time!

Post by somuchyummy »

what do we think the O would look like if we added DLo? especially how wiggs would fit into it?
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
j2j

Post by j2j »

somuchyummy wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:45 pm
j2j wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:42 pm Wiggins with his classic "stand there and lose your check" defense.
and there you see some of the problem of adding a third star scorer to this team. like when butler was here, andrew will just retreat to the perimeter and become invisible.

tagged this to the wrong quote - sorry. i meant to comment on the bit about andrew becoming more involved when he's the primary ballhandler.
I was confused. :lol:

I think if they add a 3rd star it has to be someone who is a great catch and shoot guy who can also play defense. It can't be a ball dominant guy if they're going to keep Standrew.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Towns doing some nice inside work
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Crappy Crabbe
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

MPJ so smooth
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Plumlee looks like a tomato
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Keita new poster
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Is that the Porter that broke his back at Missouri? He's having a great game.
Let's get Tropical
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Still shocked that dude dropped so far. #1 to 14. Had to wait a year, but how's that pick look now?
j2j

Post by j2j »

Kobe with the facial then JC with a nice defensive play.

jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Denvers athletic guys with size (Grant and Porter JR) are really nice players.
j2j

Post by j2j »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:54 pm Is that the Porter that broke his back at Missouri? He's having a great game.
Yes. Came out after an injury plagued freshman year and Denver pretty much redshirted him.

flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

So uhh...there's some haunting Delonte West news that just came out. I'm not gonna post the video...
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
ItsGameOvrMan

Post by ItsGameOvrMan »

This game is for the taking...
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

flexbuffchest wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:57 pm So uhh...there's some haunting Delonte West news that just came out. I'm not gonna post the video...
LeBron finally kill him for sleeping with his mom? Of course it would never trace back to him.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

YBBR wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:58 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:57 pm So uhh...there's some haunting Delonte West news that just came out. I'm not gonna post the video...
LeBron finally kill him for sleeping with his mom? Of course it would never trace back to him.
He got beaten up and had his head stomped on somewhere on a highway. Cop is interviewing him afterwards and the man is just completely gone, like homeless crazy gone.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
j2j

Post by j2j »

I wish Andrew cared about winning.

YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Great draw and kick from Drew. G cashes it home!
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

flexbuffchest wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:59 pm
He got beaten up and had his head stomped on somewhere on a highway. Cop is interviewing him afterwards and the man is just completely gone, like homeless crazy gone.
That stinks
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Yuck. Ryan should have called a TO sooner.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Shit, that's awful.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Holy shit. That dude is fucked up.
Let's get Tropical
ItsGameOvrMan

Post by ItsGameOvrMan »

I swear there is some sort of Anti-wolves god that says all wolves players much touch the ball on the rebound, but not actually secure it.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

YBBR wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:55 pm Still shocked that dude dropped so far. #1 to 14. Had to wait a year, but how's that pick look now?
well they always said that if healthy, he was probably the best talent in that draft class. i asked earlier, but what's the scoop on his younger brother - who was also supposed to be pretty good but then had a bad injury? i've forgotten his first name.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

YBBR wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:00 pm

That stinks
Not following completely here, who did the cop interview....West?
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

having your head stomped on might have that effect. but yeah, he was pretty lost before that.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

are we all talking about other shit now because the game is screwed?
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Man he was in a mental hospital in 2016. Now living on the streets. That's super shitty. Gets his head stomped on, on the highway. Jesus.
j2j

Post by j2j »

somuchyummy wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:02 pm
YBBR wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:55 pm Still shocked that dude dropped so far. #1 to 14. Had to wait a year, but how's that pick look now?
well they always said that if healthy, he was probably the best talent in that draft class. i asked earlier, but what's the scoop on his younger brother - who was also supposed to be pretty good but then had a bad injury? i've forgotten his first name.
Jontay? Wasnt he just clinging to Michael's coattails?
Last edited by j2j on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Welcome back Wiggins