Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Wolves v. Raptors: it's time to get Crabbe

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
kilkenny

Re: Wolves v. Raptors: it's time to get Crabbe

Post by kilkenny »

D_H wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:29 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:28 pm KAT played pretty bad, but holy shit calm down. He's been out a month and player a back-to-back first games back. He'll be fine. He's still the teams best player. That didn't change just because a bunch of you are ready to jump off a bridge. WTF, seriously.
To be a good NBA player you have to play both ends of the court and he falls embarrassingly short in that.

There’s a reason Jimmy Butler wanted to get the fuck out.

There’s no way to sugarcoat it he’s an atrocious defense of player.
You obviously didn't read what he said. Give KAT some slack he's been injured. It's tough to come back and be 100% right away. He was playing pretty good defense at the beginning of the season.

On another note. Culver, me likey. Hope he fixes that right elbow.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

nobody's talking about how KAT has become a defensive force. he says things about how the team and he have to kick up the D, and then he does - for a short time, but soon enough he always falls back to his old habits and slacks off on that end. KAT seems very aware about how to say the right things - his follow through leaves a lot to be desired. i guess i'm sick of the slick talk. and this has nothing to do with his injury and illness. his D had fallen off before that.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

somuchyummy wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:24 am nobody's talking about how KAT has become a defensive force. he says things about how the team and he have to kick up the D, and then he does - for a short time, but soon enough he always falls back to his old habits and slacks off on that end. KAT seems very aware about how to say the right things - his follow through leaves a lot to be desired. i guess i'm sick of the slick talk. and this has nothing to do with his injury and illness. his D had fallen off before that.
Proving to be a rich mans Kevin Love
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

just saw that we shot FIFTY three pointers last night??!?!?! is that a record for us? hit 14 for a 28% clip - so the usual there. brilliant, brilliant strategy.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.