Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Farewell, Jeff Teague

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
YBBR

Farewell, Jeff Teague

Post by YBBR »

Complicated Jeff Teague feelings. As a player, peace, won't miss you. Everyone said he was a good teammate and got along with the locker room. I also liked when he would try to scrap with guys. Always willing to get into a fight despite being one of the smallest guys.

A very talented player, that rarely played up to his talent level here.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Farewell, Jeff Teague

Post by RubeTube »

I like when he took Rubio down and some heads exploded here.

His most memorable moment here imo.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
ItsGameOvrMan

Post by ItsGameOvrMan »

I didn't mind JT two years ago, but since then he's been trash. If you are afraid to the take the shot, then get off the court.
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Ask Not »

It was fun watching you refuse to shoot for a month. You'll always be a pro's pro in my book.
Ketchup can be nuancy
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

He seems like a good dude and teammate. No ill will his way for sure.
Let's get Tropical
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Regressed here just like every single player, ever.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

not a fan. you saw what he could do when he wanted to, he often just didn't want to. frustrating player.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Total mercenary.

Fuck off, Teague.
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung
shoteh

Post by shoteh »

Wanted Lowry instead of you and then gave you a shot with General Soreness however it's been way overdue to let you go.

Glad Rosas was quick to move you before you implode.
T_J

Post by T_J »

I saw some clips of him yesterday when he was in ATL & IND....my god was he so much quicker.

Hindsight be 20/20, but clearly he peaked just before he got here. The ATL Jeff Teague was really fucking good.

Whatever though, I was fine with the signing at the time and he's seemed like a good dude. Adios, it didn't work out!
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

Tbh, I wish I could get traded to Atlanta. It's supposed to be 52° there today.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

I'm not mad at him....but I'm disappointed in him. I thought for sure he'd come out this year and light shit up because he's essentially playing for his last multi year deal. Instead, he came out...at best, uninspired. Had a few injuries and the obvious slow start, but his past month or so before his departure, he was playing more up to his standards. But for me, it looked like he checked out before the season even started...and to essentially give up your starting spot, that's weak. It's not helping the team, he just needed to play with more fire...that would have helped the team.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

memyworld wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:04 am Tbh, I wish I could get traded to Atlanta. It's supposed to be 52° there today.
Well here in Florida it's going to be 80....is it cold up there right now? :lol:
T_J

Post by T_J »

digitalwolf wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:02 am
memyworld wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:04 am Tbh, I wish I could get traded to Atlanta. It's supposed to be 52° there today.
Well here in Florida it's going to be 80....is it cold up there right now? :lol:
Fuck you.

No offense.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

T_J wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:15 am
Fuck you.

No offense.
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

Heading there next month. Traded in some credit card points for free Wolves-Heat tickets.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

Nice....Miami games are usually pretty bare. If you don't already have awesome seats, you'll probably be able to get down to where Jimmy will hear you tell him to go fuck himself!
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by Lightning »

He was so threatened by the ghost of Rubio, it was hilarious.
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

digitalwolf wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:35 am Nice....Miami games are usually pretty bare. If you don't already have awesome seats, you'll probably be able to get down to where Jimmy will hear you tell him to go fuck himself!
These are basically our seats. Normally I wouldn't sit in the corner, but they're free. I think we're behind the Wolves' bench.

digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

memyworld wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:47 am
digitalwolf wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:35 am Nice....Miami games are usually pretty bare. If you don't already have awesome seats, you'll probably be able to get down to where Jimmy will hear you tell him to go fuck himself!
These are basically our seats. Normally I wouldn't sit in the corner, but they're free. I think we're behind the Wolves' bench.

Nothing beats free tickets...plus, Miami is nice this time of year! I'm assuming you've been, but if you haven't....if you eat or drink on SB, tip is included in your bill. My first time down there...I didn't realize that till my 2nd check....fucking 25 dollar malibu pineapples in the clubs :lol:
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

digitalwolf wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:07 am
memyworld wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:47 am

Nothing beats free tickets...plus, Miami is nice this time of year! I'm assuming you've been, but if you haven't....if you eat or drink on SB, tip is included in your bill. My first time down there...I didn't realize that till my 2nd check....fucking 25 dollar malibu pineapples in the clubs :lol:
I haven't been there before. That's only on South Beach? That's wild.
T_J

Post by T_J »

I have a client in Coral Gables....went in February last year...hoping to plan something for February or March this year.

Stayed at some hotel called the Cadillac last year, but I didn't find shit to do other than take a peak at the beach. Oh, I suppose I did take a uber to some racetrack to play cards, but that damn place closed at 4am.
ChrisPaulGeorgeHill

Post by ChrisPaulGeorgeHill »

Great.

Now who are we to rely on to call a timeout when we don’t have any while inbounding the ball with the game on the line?

Just great.