Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Official Treveon Graham Bandwagon Thread***

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
flexbuffchest

Re: ***Official Treveon Graham Bandwagon Thread***

Post by flexbuffchest »

Good. One thing to note though is that Vanterpool is the architect of his defense and he was almost certainly pushing for Graham in the beginning.

I can't prove this statement but considering how heavily analytics are being focused on in this FO now, I think a lot of the seemingly weird rotations were simply to see what works.

I mean, in theory, pairing a decent defender who would be a 5th option whenever he is on the floor isn't a terrible idea when you are going to rely on KAT and Wiggins but his defense isn't good enough to justify his ineptness on offense.

It's only been 20 games which isn't that long of a time to figure out the best rotations for what is essentially a completely new team, new offense, new defense, new coach, new FO, etc.

I expect rotations and live ups to tighten up and become more set in stone as the season goes on. Hopefully!
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
j2j

Post by j2j »

flexbuffchest wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:48 pm Good. One thing to note though is that Vanterpool is the architect of his defense and he was almost certainly pushing for Graham in the beginning.

I can't prove this statement but considering how heavily analytics are being focused on in this FO now, I think a lot of the seemingly weird rotations were simply to see what works.

I mean, in theory, pairing a decent defender who would be a 5th option whenever he is on the floor isn't a terrible idea when you are going to rely on KAT and Wiggins but his defense isn't good enough to justify his ineptness on offense.

It's only been 20 games which isn't that long of a time to figure out the best rotations for what is essentially a completely new team, new offense, new defense, new coach, new FO, etc.

I expect rotations and live ups to tighten up and become more set in stone as the season goes on. Hopefully!
This is what I was getting at earlier in the thread, but Screech corked off about nonsense.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
j2j

Post by j2j »

You assholes got a good thread locked while I was typing my reply.
Style wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:37 pm
j2j wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:32 pm
thinktank wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Blah blah blah.

Show up, fake tough fugly pussy incel. Please.

I invite all froobs to attend and bear witness.
Do we have to listen to a shitty band to see this clown show? If so, I'm out.
Luckily for you, the Knight Wizard Dicks will be rocking the stage! Opening 2020 with a bang!!!
I heard their chart topping* hit, "Lord Of The Cock Rings" will be the encore.
Spoiler:
*Uptown's top 10 alternative, grunge hits by bands 40 years and older who work desk jobs in St Paul during the day.

thinktank

Post by thinktank »

j2j wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:43 pm You assholes got a good thread locked while I was typing my reply.
Style wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:37 pm
j2j wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:32 pm

Do we have to listen to a shitty band to see this clown show? If so, I'm out.
Luckily for you, the Knight Wizard Dicks will be rocking the stage! Opening 2020 with a bang!!!
I heard their chart topping* hit, "Lord Of The Cock Rings" will be the encore.
Spoiler:
*Uptown's top 10 alternative, grunge hits by bands 40 years and older who work desk jobs in St Paul during the day.
:lol:

Fucking Uptown.

You live in what chintzy fru fru suburb?

I live in the heart of North Minneapolis.

I like that Rasho talks all the shit in the world about skinny jean wearing pussies and then when I say "meet me there" he won't.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Still going small though. Josh is a great defender. He's long. His wingspan is like 6'11 or 7 ft. Maybe they'll mix in Layman in the starting lineup when he comes back.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

He's perfect for off guards, Josh that is. But I bet he guards better up than down if I had to guess. Brunson gave him some trouble against the Mavs. He was pretty white hot when Josh got the call if I remember though.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

NotRasho wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:54 pm
thinktank wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Fucking Uptown.

You live in what chintzy fru fru suburb?

I live in the heart of North Minneapolis.

I like that Rasho talks all the shit in the world about skinny jean wearing pussies and then when I say "meet me there" he won't.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You can tell a guy really wants to fight when he tells the other guy "meet me in a super public location where I will have a bunch of buddies...in 6 weeks".
I promise you, none of my buddies in skinny jeans will lay a hand on you, pussy bitch.

You're ALL TALK.

You're just another fake internet tough guy afraid to show his face, and you're a fugly incel to boot.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

NotRasho wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:00 pm
thinktank wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:56 pm
NotRasho wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:54 pm
You can tell a guy really wants to fight when he tells the other guy "meet me in a super public location where I will have a bunch of buddies...in 6 weeks".
I promise you, none of my buddies in skinny jeans will lay a hand on you, pussy bitch.
Trust me, im not worried about your pussy friends. :lol:

Just pointing out that a person who genuinely wants engagement and is confident in it doesnt seek the criteria you need.

I say 2AM in a dark fucking alley tonight, you say in your safe space surrounded by friends and people to break it up in 6 weeks.

If you want it you can have it now, why wait?
Ohhhhhh 2am in a dark alley... :lol:

We need froobs to show up and witness your fugly incel face get beat in. Understand that.

You can't be counted on to post a link to your face--you hid behind the "I can't post pics so leave me alone, I'm just an excuse making pussy bitch" then "I'm not in a hurry to post pics for homos", so I know you can't be counted on to be honest about meeting at 2am.

It will be in public, Rasho. You're not worried about skinny jeans boys, that's great. Then you have nothing to worry about.

See you then!

:thumbsup:
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

NotRasho wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:22 pm
thinktank wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:07 pm Ohhhhhh 2am in a dark alley... :lol:

We need froobs to show up and witness your fugly incel face get beat in. Understand that.

You can't be counted on to post a link to your face--you hid behind the "I can't post pics so leave me alone, I'm just an excuse making pussy bitch" then "I'm not in a hurry to post pics for homos", so I know you can't be counted on to be honest about meeting at 2am.

It will be in public, Rasho. You're not worried about skinny jeans boys, that's great. Then you have nothing to worry about.

See you then!

:thumbsup:
I dont give a fuck about anybody seeing anything you moron, I just want to hurt you.

I want to hurt you NOW, not in 6 fucking weeks. I dont care who is there to witness it, I only care that you are there motherfucker.

Tonight motherfucker, or maybe I just come find you.

Maybe ill just start hanging out around 6th and university, think I might run into you there?
Ooooo you know one of my past addresses. Wow. That just proves you’re a creepy motherfucker.

I want witnesses because if some pussy shoots me after I land the first punch, I want someone else there to see it.

You seem exactly the type.

Now sit your ass down because you’ll NEVER show your fake tough, pussy, incel fugly face to me in-person.
j2j

Post by j2j »

I hate to be the voice of reason... Butt it doesn't matter where this slap and tickle fight happens, no froob is showing up to watch. Stable adults look at this shit and roll their eyes. No one cares what Rasho or TT looks like, or what crappy band is providing the background music to this clown show. That is of course if it even happened, which everyone knows it won't. It's internet chest puffing, and it's stupid.

thinktank

Post by thinktank »

j2j wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:52 pm I hate to be the voice of reason... Butt it doesn't matter where this slap and tickle fight happens, no froob is showing up to watch. Stable adults look at this shit and roll their eyes. No one cares what Rasho or TT looks like, or what crappy band is providing the background music to this clown show. That is of course if it even happened, which everyone knows it won't. It's internet chest puffing, and it's stupid.
You all know what I look like. I’ve met many solid froobs in-person. I walk the walk. Whether you like to admit it or not doesn’t matter to me.

Rasho knows exactly where I’ll be. Apparently he knows everything about me, including real life past addresses and all my social media presence. That’s happening NOW. I guess not bannable. Somehow. Nice board!

Therefore I have no choice but to escalate things. Abe effectively wants it this way.

But yes, we all know Rasho is just a fake tough guy internet persona who will never show his face in real life.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

NotRasho wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:39 pm
thinktank wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:47 pm
I want witnesses because if some pussy shoots me after I land the first punch, I want someone else there to see it.
Just say you are afraid of me. There's no shame, you should be.

Nobody here thinks im afraid of you or dodging you lol.

When you really want it you let me know. Youre the only one declining offers, you gaped ass fag. Lol
I’m far from afraid of you, fake internet tough guy fugly incel can’t get a girl and who stalks me and outted me and posted my former residence today just because he couldn’t handle being boxed about politics all day every day.

Oops. I forgot racist.

You.

Are.

Nobody.

PS. Unlike you I have plans to be with my real and beautiful, sexy, intelligent wife of mine, unlike you, the fugly incel who can’t find a women to touch, much less marry him.
Last edited by thinktank on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Style

Post by Style »

Someone is cruisin’ for a bruisin’.
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

NotRasho wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 pm
thinktank wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:03 pm I’m far from afraid of you, fake internet tough guy fugly incel can’t get a girl and who stalks me and outted me and posted my former residence today just because he couldn’t handle being boxed about politics all day every day.

Oops. I forgot racist.

You.

Are.

Nobody.
My girl will be here with some food in a little bit. I didnt have to mail order her from some third world country. :lol:

After that I am going out with my buddy (hes mexican :lol: ) which is why I said 2AM.

Based on your history of being unhinged I think you might actually believe your fantasy. I can see it now, thinktanks episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong" from the chappelle show. :lol:
Uh—huh.

“Your girl”.

“Your girl”.

That sounds like total bullshit!

Unlike you, froobs have met my sexy wife and know she’s real.

Also your outting of me backfired when posters commented on how good-looking of a couple we were. Then you got banned.

Let me know when you’re ready to eat at the adult table, Poindexter (unlikely).
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Style

Post by Style »

So, TG fans, how was the ride on his bandwagon this year?

I bet rocky.
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

thinktank wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:13 pm Guy’s tough on D and can play some O too!

Let’s go!
lol
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

He is one of the worst players to ever put on a Timberwolves uniform.
Let's get Tropical
T_J

Post by T_J »

Did the fight ever happen? It's been about 6 weeks, maybe it's still upcoming?
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

This thread is Cookie and The Psycho level. Hidden gem
Vendetta11

Post by Vendetta11 »

What the fuck did I just read? I will never get back the two minutes I spent on this travesty of a thread.
j2j

Post by j2j »

Vendetta11 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:00 pm What the fuck did I just read? I will never get back the two minutes I spent on this travesty of a thread.
That's 2mins more than you've watched of Wolves basketball the last 5 years, not counting the time we made you watch at Falling Knife.

YBBR

Post by YBBR »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:27 pm He is one of the worst players to ever put on a Timberwolves uniform.
Not even close. One of the worst to receive regular minutes...maybe.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Goodbye poster boy for the idiot's mandate. Thank's for costing us Cam Reynolds too. He's only a 20% better 3 shooter than this bum.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Thrillkill wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:45 pm Goodbye poster boy for the idiot's mandate. Thank's for costing us Cam Reynolds too. He's only a 20% better 3 shooter than this bum.
just saw that - cam's hitting 41% on three attempts per game. rosas = hubris.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

somuchyummy wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:56 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:45 pm Goodbye poster boy for the idiot's mandate. Thank's for costing us Cam Reynolds too. He's only a 20% better 3 shooter than this bum.
He's smarter than the whole league. Just ask him.
j2j

Post by j2j »

somuchyummy wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:56 pm
Past tense. He's currently hitting 34.5% on over 7 attempts per game in the G-League, has yet to log a single second in the NBA this year.. Jaylen Nowell is putting up better numbers than that in the same league.

Seenin

Post by Seenin »

This thread went full returded.
Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth
j2j

Post by j2j »

Seenin wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:30 pm This thread went full returded.
That would be an upgrade most days.

shoteh

Post by shoteh »

WTH was graham used for here anyway?