Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Ladies and Gentlemen

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Straight Edge Raven

Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by Straight Edge Raven »

Jordan Murphy....we got him.

Slava Ukraini
The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed
SHAFA

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by SHAFA »

Signed him to...what? A roster shot during camp? I’d be shocked if it’s a two-way.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

It's an exhibit 10 deal where he gets an invite and will go to Iowa when he's cut.

Been telling you all for 2 years he would end up a Wolf.
j2j

Post by j2j »

He gets $50k when he's cut and sent to Iowa too, right? Or UP TO, which I'd guess is almost always $50k to keep them from signing overseas.

Good for Muph. Probably not a full time NBA player, but he's a solid dude who has worked hard and might be a nice 10day contract type guy in a pinch.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

j2j wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:50 pm He gets $50k when he's cut and sent to Iowa too, right? Or UP TO, which I'd guess is almost always $50k to keep them from signing overseas.

Good for Muph. Probably not a full time NBA player, but he's a solid dude who has worked hard and might be a nice 10day contract type guy in a pinch.
He finds a consistent 3 from one spot he can be. Gets one from a couple and he can get NBA minutes.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Thrillkill wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 pm
j2j wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:50 pm He gets $50k when he's cut and sent to Iowa too, right? Or UP TO, which I'd guess is almost always $50k to keep them from signing overseas.

He finds a consistent 3 from one spot he can be. Gets one from a couple and he can get NBA minutes.
That's a giant if. He has never had a 3 point shot, and was trying to show he could have one in the Summer League, but failed. He also got eaten alive on the inside. Only NBA asset he showed me was hustle. I don't think he has much promise at all. His college calling card was rebounding, and in the Summer League, he got destroyed by NBA bodies. Guys constantly reaching over his small body for offensive rebounds.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

bubu dubu. wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:43 am

That's a giant if. He has never had a 3 point shot, and was trying to show he could have one in the Summer League, but failed. He also got eaten alive on the inside. Only NBA asset he showed me was hustle. I don't think he has much promise at all. His college calling card was rebounding, and in the Summer League, he got destroyed by NBA bodies. Guys constantly reaching over his small body for offensive rebounds.
6'6 pf with limited offensive moves. He's a good athlete though so who knows... if the shot actually develops, he might be useful off the bench.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Could be a K Farried type player. Nobody gave him much of a chance when he came from Morehead State. Right?
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Mplsfonz wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:48 pm
Could be a K Farried type player. Nobody gave him much of a chance when he came from Morehead State. Right?
Plenty of people gave Faried a chance.
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

Mplsfonz wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:48 pm
Faried was the 22nd pick in the 1st round. So yea, he was definitely given a chance.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:13 pm
6'6 pf with limited offensive moves. He's a good athlete though so who knows... if the shot actually develops, he might be useful off the bench.
I told you from 2 years ago he would be a Wolf. Gonna start as an Iowa Wolf but just wait.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Thrillkill wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:09 am
HeHateMe wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:13 pm

I told you from 2 years ago he would be a Wolf. Gonna start as an Iowa Wolf but just wait.
I'll be waiting.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Seenin

Post by Seenin »

Do we really think Murphy has the tools to be a legit bench player? I appreciated his hustle in college but he was awkward and undersized.
Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

I swear he is Fletch in disguise. "6'9" with the afro..."