Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

DeMarcus Cousins tore his ACL

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Moses Scurry

Re: DeMarcus Cousins tore his ACL

Post by Moses Scurry »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:55 pm She wont let his own child go to his wedding but im sure she cashes them checks. Fuck her and the easy life she attained from spreading her legs.
Yep, my thoughts too. I bet she's a saint. :irked:
boxter432

Post by boxter432 »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:02 pm
NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:55 pm She wont let his own child go to his wedding but im sure she cashes them checks. Fuck her and the easy life she attained from spreading her legs.
holy fucking shit.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

boxter432 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:31 pm
holy fucking shit.
Not defending cousins mind you, I'm betting they are both pieces of $!@#.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Based on only the information provided in this thread, it's definitely the woman here at fault......

Geezus christ. Fucking morons.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:43 pm
T_J wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:35 pm Based on only the information provided in this thread, it's definitely the woman here at fault......

Based on the information provided she didn't allow him to have his own child at his wedding.

I have no compassion for some gold digging whore. She took some Dick and is set for life, fuck her. If she was given the choice to keep getting money or have the kid attend we wouldn't be talking about it, the kid would have been there so mommy can gets paid.
Thanks for that input AP. Hey did you write that from the back of a camel? That is so.....................cool?

See you at Wallmart in a couple years. Kinda getting sick of mowing. Might have some work for you.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

T_J wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:35 pm Based on only the information provided in this thread, it's definitely the woman here at fault......

Based on the information provided she didn't allow him to have his own child at his wedding.

I have no compassion for some gold digging whore. She took some Dick and is set for life, fuck her. If she was given the choice to keep getting money or have the kid attend we wouldn't be talking about it, the kid would have been there so mommy can gets paid.
Oh fo sho.

She a ho.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:29 pm

Thanks for that input AP. Hey did you write that from the back of a camel? That is so.....................cool?

See you at Wallmart in a couple years. Kinda getting sick of mowing. Might have some work for you.
I have no idea what you are blabbering about. :thinking:
Good to know.

Football is what you call soccer right?
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

Gosh, I can’t imagine why they don’t let you loose on the main board.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

I am in no way a Cousins fan, but she sounds like a wingnut. What a pair! I hate to say she asked for it, but...
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:58 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:14 pm
Football is what you call soccer right?
I don't watch criminal egg. I don't watch soccer either.
Criminal egg? Is that the same as shit faced same shirt sunday?
T_J

Post by T_J »

SHAFA wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:30 pm Gosh, I can’t imagine why they don’t let you loose on the main board.
:lol:
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:13 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:11 pm
NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:58 pm

I don't watch criminal egg. I don't watch soccer either.
Criminal egg? Is that the same as shit faced same shirt sunday?
No its when a bunch of criminals chase an eggball around and grown men paint their faces and cheer. Super embarrassing.
You mean Calcio Storico/Fiorentino?
Brett

Post by Brett »

You guys got it right.

Two shitty people being shitty. But in this specific situation I'm more sympathetic to Boogie.
T_J

Post by T_J »

If we're going to just assume anything we want, then I'm going to defend the woman who was threatened to be murdered. You guys think this is the first time he said some shit like this to her? Maybe she doesn't want her kid at his wedding because he's an abusive asshole. Given we've actually seen his behavior on the court and how he acts in general, I'd say we have a much better perspective on who he is than this random woman no one likely knew existed until yesterday.

She could be a giant c-rag too, but it's pretty funny that Boogie threatened to fucking murder her and you dumb fucks jump in to defend him.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:54 pm
SHAFA wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:30 pm Gosh, I can’t imagine why they don’t let you loose on the main board.
People just wanted to pile on him and act like he was a piece of shit without any examination. He was getting married and the mother of his child wouldn't allow the kid to go, that's fucking bullshit.

Obviously I've made some assumptions about her but I haven't seen any of you suggest they are wrong. In all likelihood she is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year of his money. I don't blame him for losing his shit. In all likelihood she is one of the hundreds of NBA baby mommas who cashed in on a guy wanting to fuck.

Go watch bill burrs gold digging whore bit, he nails it. Now on the 1% chance (if that) he doesn't/hasn't financially supported her then I would change my stance. But we all know what's up.
He said he was going to put a bullet in her head...that's her fault for not letting her kid go to his abusive father's wedding?
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

T_J wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:33 am If we're going to just assume anything we want, then I'm going to defend the woman who was threatened to be murdered. You guys think this is the first time he said some shit like this to her? Maybe she doesn't want her kid at his wedding because he's an abusive asshole. Given we've actually seen his behavior on the court and how he acts in general, I'd say we have a much better perspective on who he is than this random woman no one likely knew existed until yesterday.

She could be a giant c-rag too, but it's pretty funny that Boogie threatened to fucking murder her and you dumb fucks jump in to defend him.
We are attacking it rationally, what would set us off to where we might say something we "regret". The fact she was recording it appears to be that she intentionally set him off by doing something anyone would be furious about to air it publicly.

They are both NUTS, but Cousins' reaction to the situation is at least understandable. No one is say he should have said it, but it is understandable that he did and I am not going to overreact to something done in the heat of the moment any of us could have said given the day and probably for less.
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

SO_MONEY wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 am They are both NUTS, but Cousins' reaction to the situation is at least understandable.
No, it’s not. It’s really, really not. Only in the most extreme circumstances is a threat of death a proportionate response.

If you reach a point where you feel that it’s something that may spill from your mouth, it’s best to walk away and ask a third party to mediate for you.
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by Lightning »

SO_MONEY wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 am No one is say he should have said it, but it is understandable that he did and I am not going to overreact to something done in the heat of the moment any of us could have said given the day and probably for less.
This might be one of the most assnine statements I've ever read here.

Any given day, these words “I’m gonna make sure I put a bullet through your f—ing head" for probably less?
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by Lightning »

Those poor kids.
T_J

Post by T_J »

SO_MONEY wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 am
T_J wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:33 am If we're going to just assume anything we want, then I'm going to defend the woman who was threatened to be murdered. You guys think this is the first time he said some shit like this to her? Maybe she doesn't want her kid at his wedding because he's an abusive asshole. Given we've actually seen his behavior on the court and how he acts in general, I'd say we have a much better perspective on who he is than this random woman no one likely knew existed until yesterday.

We are attacking it rationally, what would set us off to where we might say something we "regret". The fact she was recording it appears to be that she intentionally set him off by doing something anyone would be furious about to air it publicly.

They are both NUTS, but Cousins' reaction to the situation is at least understandable. No one is say he should have said it, but it is understandable that he did and I am not going to overreact to something done in the heat of the moment any of us could have said given the day and probably for less.
Yup, threatening to murder someone in a specific way and mentioning he'd hire someone to do it is very understandable. I'd air that shit publicly too if I feared for my life and knew people would call her a money grubbing whore and jump at the chance to defend a high profile athlete, which you dumb fucks did as quickly as possible.
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

bubu dubu. wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:22 am
NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:54 pm
People just wanted to pile on him and act like he was a piece of shit without any examination. He was getting married and the mother of his child wouldn't allow the kid to go, that's fucking bullshit.

Obviously I've made some assumptions about her but I haven't seen any of you suggest they are wrong. In all likelihood she is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year of his money. I don't blame him for losing his shit. In all likelihood she is one of the hundreds of NBA baby mommas who cashed in on a guy wanting to fuck.

Go watch bill burrs gold digging whore bit, he nails it. Now on the 1% chance (if that) he doesn't/hasn't financially supported her then I would change my stance. But we all know what's up.
He said he was going to put a bullet in her head...that's her fault for not letting her kid go to his abusive father's wedding?
"Oh, well now that you're threatening to murder me I'll DEFINITELY let Junior go to your wedding! That changes everything!"
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
DonaldDouchebag

Lightning wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:08 am
SO_MONEY wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 am No one is say he should have said it, but it is understandable that he did and I am not going to overreact to something done in the heat of the moment any of us could have said given the day and probably for less.
This might be one of the most assnine statements I've ever read here.

Any given day, these words “I’m gonna make sure I put a bullet through your f—ing head" for probably less?
I mean, who hasn't erupted and threatened to shoot a fool to death for not holding a door open or for forgetting to give you a receipt? We've all been there.

This thread is great!
DonaldDouchebag

NotRasho wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:08 pm
SO_MONEY wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:01 pm I am in no way a Cousins fan, but she sounds like a wingnut. What a pair! I hate to say she asked for it, but...
Well im not saying she asked for it either. Im just saying its a bullshit move on her part, and their dynamic is likely money giver and ho. so I can understand his flipping out and saying some shit.
Definitely a bullshit move to record and release what certainly sounds like legitimate threats of murder. Everyone knows it's the safer course of action to keep frightening death threats to yourself.
Last edited by DonaldDouchebag on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

What if she recorded it because he's said things like that in the past, and now she wants proof of it to help protect her?

That's speculation, but so is what you said.

Everything on this girl's character is all speculation.

What cannot be speculated, is whether or not murder was threatened.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Lightning wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:10 am Those poor kids.
This!

Thankfully Cousins and the issues in his life are not an issue for Wolves.

Seriously, Thank you Kahn.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

T_J wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:14 am

Yup, threatening to murder someone in a specific way and mentioning he'd hire someone to do it is very understandable. I'd air that shit publicly too if I feared for my life and knew people would call her a money grubbing whore and jump at the chance to defend a high profile athlete, which you dumb fucks did as quickly as possible.
Threatening to kill someone is relatively common, it happens all the time across this great world and for less. Additionally, we only have her word that he said he would hire it done, and her word is worth squat. Oddly, the recording was cut off... funny... And the money angle is BS, I don't get that either as it is unrelated to anything. It is just an attempt to paint her in poor light when she has already done that herself.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

I'll be very happy to never see Demarcus Cousins in the NBA again. The guy has been a cancer since day one.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

NotRasho wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Moses Scurry wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:28 am I'll be very happy to never see Demarcus Cousins in the NBA again. The guy has been a cancer since day one.
I never had a problem with Cousins. What has he done really thats so bad? Hes emotional, would you rather have a guy like Wiggins? Give me the dude who gives a damn at least, even if he cant always control it. Outside of picking up a bunch of techs I never really understood why he was viewed so negatively. I dont remember teammates hating him or anything.

Thats not to say you cant have an issue with his style of play, or think his stats dont reflect his impact on winning etc. Just that the "cancer" part is overblown to me.
He's a bigger version of Stephon Marbury. All world talent but hasn't matured enough yet. Because of this, he is a cancer....he doesn't play winning basketball. It's cool to care, but he gets emotionally unhinged....Pek would bait his ass every time those two went head to head. Maybe he can be like Marbury and start fresh overseas and turn into something that appears to be, in hindsight, a waste. Dude is not stable upstairs, and now with major injuries, he's not playing in this league anymore.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

digitalwolf wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:42 am
Moses Scurry wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:28 am I'll be very happy to never see Demarcus Cousins in the NBA again. The guy has been a cancer since day one.
I never had a problem with Cousins. What has he done really thats so bad? Hes emotional, would you rather have a guy like Wiggins? Give me the dude who gives a damn at least, even if he cant always control it. Outside of picking up a bunch of techs I never really understood why he was viewed so negatively. I dont remember teammates hating him or anything.

Thats not to say you cant have an issue with his style of play, or think his stats dont reflect his impact on winning etc. Just that the "cancer" part is overblown to me.
He's a bigger version of Stephon Marbury. All world talent but hasn't matured enough yet. Because of this, he is a cancer....he doesn't play winning basketball. It's cool to care, but he gets emotionally unhinged....Pek would bait his ass every time those two went head to head. Maybe he can be like Marbury and start fresh overseas and turn into something that appears to be, in hindsight, a waste. Dude is not stable upstairs, and now with major injuries, he's not playing in this league anymore.
Yeah pretty much this. He cares. Cares about DeMarcus Cousins. He wants to win. Wants to win because DeMarcus Cousins deserves to win. Oh, and complete fake tough guy as proven by Pek 20 times.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:14 pm
digitalwolf wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:42 am

I dunno, sounds like a lot of opinion to me and not a lot of support tbh. Arbitrary things like maturity level or "doesn't play winning basketball" doesn't really mean much to me. Shaq was never mature, did he not play winning basketball?

Even things like "peak would bait his ass", bait him to do what? What impact did this have? You mean you remember pek standing up to him when he was messing with rubio or whatever pg? And?

Get what im saying? I haven't ever seen anybody actually articulate HOW he was a cancer, its always just "Hes immature!", "doesn't play winning basketball!", "picks up a lot of techs!". But they never actually explain how this had a negative impact or provide evidence to back it.

Im not even a cousins fan. Im just less of a fan of people mindlessly repeating their feels without being able to articulate and back them with reality.
You're talking about articulating....reality, and yet you compare Cousins to Shaq because Shaq liked to have a good time on the court and was clean off it? Okay.

Back to Cousins....he's got well over 100 techs, that's the primary offensive weapon missing substantial time, and most of these were before the big injuries. Guys bigger and stronger would get in his head and cause him to play considerably more out of control, both in play and obviously emotionally as he'd get T'd up when guys like Pek made him bounce off the block. He is immature, the same way D12 is....both guys had tremendous potential, but both guys clearly have ego/emotional/and now physical barriers that prevented them to playing winning basketball, being the best player on a winning team because their potential is that great. No one is really a Cousins fan, your statement says it all. Instead of Shaq, how is he not like Marbury?