Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

DeMarcus Cousins tore his ACL

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
flexbuffchest

Re: DeMarcus Cousins tore his ACL

Post by flexbuffchest »

Lightning wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:10 am Those poor kids.
They are the ONLY victims in this case.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

SO_MONEY wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 am
T_J wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:33 am If we're going to just assume anything we want, then I'm going to defend the woman who was threatened to be murdered. You guys think this is the first time he said some shit like this to her? Maybe she doesn't want her kid at his wedding because he's an abusive asshole. Given we've actually seen his behavior on the court and how he acts in general, I'd say we have a much better perspective on who he is than this random woman no one likely knew existed until yesterday.

She could be a giant c-rag too, but it's pretty funny that Boogie threatened to fucking murder her and you dumb fucks jump in to defend him.
We are attacking it rationally, what would set us off to where we might say something we "regret". The fact she was recording it appears to be that she intentionally set him off by doing something anyone would be furious about to air it publicly.

They are both NUTS, but Cousins' reaction to the situation is at least understandable. No one is say he should have said it, but it is understandable that he did and I am not going to overreact to something done in the heat of the moment any of us could have said given the day and probably for less.
Or what if, and hear me out, that she started to record it after the argument started?
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
T_J

Post by T_J »

flexbuffchest wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:03 am
SO_MONEY wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 am
T_J wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:33 am If we're going to just assume anything we want, then I'm going to defend the woman who was threatened to be murdered. You guys think this is the first time he said some shit like this to her? Maybe she doesn't want her kid at his wedding because he's an abusive asshole. Given we've actually seen his behavior on the court and how he acts in general, I'd say we have a much better perspective on who he is than this random woman no one likely knew existed until yesterday.

She could be a giant c-rag too, but it's pretty funny that Boogie threatened to fucking murder her and you dumb fucks jump in to defend him.
We are attacking it rationally, what would set us off to where we might say something we "regret". The fact she was recording it appears to be that she intentionally set him off by doing something anyone would be furious about to air it publicly.

They are both NUTS, but Cousins' reaction to the situation is at least understandable. No one is say he should have said it, but it is understandable that he did and I am not going to overreact to something done in the heat of the moment any of us could have said given the day and probably for less.
Or what if, and hear me out, that she started to record it after the argument started?
No, it's all a big con. She spread her legs to have a kid purely for money. Demarcus has no accountability in that situation, she must have doooped him into impregnating her. Now they have a kid and she's just a giant C-word not letting their son go to his wedding. That's what happened and his reaction is warranted in threatening to kill her.
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

So anyways....DeMarcus Cousins tore his ACL
T_J

Post by T_J »

NotRasho wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:38 pm
T_J wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:11 pm No, it's all a big con. She spread her legs to have a kid purely for money. Demarcus has no accountability in that situation, she must have doooped him into impregnating her. Now they have a kid and she's just a giant C-word not letting their son go to his wedding. That's what happened and his reaction is warranted in threatening to kill her.
That really is all you are capable of isn't it? I have a hard time differentiating your strawman filled moronic rant from one of joda or Thrillkill.

Sad.
Did you not care for how I paraphrased you and so_money?
T_J

Post by T_J »

Which part did I get wrong? You can't remember saying that shit? Sorry for lumping you two together.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Alright then. Hey let's take this to polichat maybe where it's appropriate?
T_J

Post by T_J »

I don't even know your political leanings, I just know you frequently fly off the handle like the grump that you are. I've mainly seen your posts down in the penalty box...great stuff, great stuff.

Please continue though telling me more about myself, it's rather amusing.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Will do.

I know you won't. (I've sniffed out the patterns of your interactions in here).
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

NotRasho wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:50 pm
T_J wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:31 pm I don't even know your political leanings, I just know you frequently fly off the handle like the grump that you are. I've mainly seen your posts down in the penalty box...great stuff, great stuff.

Please continue though telling me more about myself, it's rather amusing.
Like that time I said i don't really drink! What a grump!

I just translate your actions into the appropriate causes. You have a little passive aggressive bitch need to come at me like im the light to your gnat. Its obviously rooted in political/social differences as that'd when you lash out.

Sorry if you don't like it, sport. Part of being intelligent is pattern recognition and prediction. Sniffing out the pattern in our interactions wasnt tough.

Enjoy your day.
Seriously, how are you not Narf?
T_J

Post by T_J »

What else ya got? I'm still analyzing the "symptoms of my misery."
T_J

Post by T_J »

Protecting my illusion here on this message board...god damn my reality is so fucked up...oh shit what am I going to do?
T_J

Post by T_J »

Yeah, you sure seem to be flicking me off like a flea. But please, tell me more.

You're right about one thing though, this is embarrassing, certainly not for me though....that much is clear.
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Girls, at some point, doesn't this cat fight get boring?
T_J

Post by T_J »

Dan33185 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:14 pm Girls, at some point, doesn't this cat fight get boring?
I refer you to my avatar to my thoughts on the whole thing. No clue what we're even talking about to be honest, or I should say what he's talking about.

I imagine rasho has a different take though.
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

T_J wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:09 am
Dan33185 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:14 pm Girls, at some point, doesn't this cat fight get boring?
I refer you to my avatar to my thoughts on the whole thing. No clue what we're even talking about to be honest, or I should say what he's talking about.

Ok, but if you really felt the way your avatar shows, you'd just walk away, correct? Instead of the back and forth for days on end.
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Dan33185 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:42 am

Ok, but if you really felt the way your avatar shows, you'd just walk away, correct? Instead of the back and forth for days on end.
Quiet Dan......We have nothing better to discuss until October training camp. :lol:
T_J

Post by T_J »

Dan33185 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:42 am

Sure thing, sorry for bogging down this thread. I'm out.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

NotRasho wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:04 pm
digitalwolf wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:33 pm
Seriously, how are you not Narf?
You obviously don't remember Narf. He was a thinktank level white knight. Go talk to him on realgm if you miss him.
Sorry to say, bud.....the contents of your typed out thoughts wreak of Narfism. I don't miss him, but it's an amusing to say the least.