Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Dear Hardee's

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
T_J

Dear Hardee's

Post by T_J »

You have my most sincere apologies. I've endulged back to back weekends at the Zimmerman location and couldn't have been more impressed. Both the burger and chicken sandwich were fresh, perfectly assembled, and absolutely delicious. The fries tasted like they were sliced up this morning and perfectly fried in what I can only assume was clean frier grease based on their beautiful golden color.

An absolute A+ experience.

I will be back when I'm in the Zimmerman region again hopefully soon.

Yours Truly,

T_J
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Dear Hardee's

Post by RubeTube »

T_J wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:10 pm You have my most sincere apologies. I've endulged back to back weekends at the Zimmerman location and couldn't have been more impressed. Both the burger and chicken sandwich were fresh, perfectly assembled, and absolutely delicious. The fries tasted like they were sliced up this morning and perfectly fried in what I can only assume was clean frier grease based on their beautiful golden color.

Yours Truly,

T_J
Wrong forum. I think you are looking for the main board.

Also, Hardees/Carl Jrs etc owns.

It's one of the highest rated fast.food joints but it's spendy compared to most. When's the last time you ate at one?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

They use horse meat, so I dont go there.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:17 pm
T_J wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:10 pm You have my most sincere apologies. I've endulged back to back weekends at the Zimmerman location and couldn't have been more impressed. Both the burger and chicken sandwich were fresh, perfectly assembled, and absolutely delicious. The fries tasted like they were sliced up this morning and perfectly fried in what I can only assume was clean frier grease based on their beautiful golden color.

Yours Truly,

T_J

It's one of the highest rated fast.food joints but it's spendy compared to most. When's the last time you ate at one?
I bet you you could figure it out if you thought about it for awhile.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

bubu dubu. wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:18 pm

Yours Truly,

T_J

I bet you you could figure it out if you thought about it for awhile.
I'm saying before this. That was pretty obvious to most I would think.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
T_J

Post by T_J »

Yours Truly,

T_J

I think, could be wrong, like 2006 in Winona. Someone had shit in the bathroom in the floor and left their pants there. A drunk guy in a cowboy hat got in a shouting match with the cashier there too.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

T_J wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Yours Truly,

T_J

I think, could be wrong, like 2006 in Winona. Someone had shit in the bathroom in the floor and left their pants there. A drunk guy in a cowboy hat got in a shouting match with the cashier there too.
Lol. They have really "Upped" the quality since then. Wish they were easier to find. I have one about 20 mins away. Only one I know of out by me.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Yours Truly,

T_J
I'm glad your bashing of Hardee's in that one thread has come full circle. It felt like the entire Wolves Chat contingent came out of the woodwork to defend the honor of Hardee's in that instance.

Now we can close this gruesome chapter and bask in the light of Hardee's forevermore.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

This board supports Culver's ONLY. Get the fuck out of here!
bri

Post by bri »

The only Hardees I know still around is down by Hamline and University, but if I'm getting food around there I'll stop at a Thai or Viet place instead.
j2j

Post by j2j »

I'm just glad you've seen the error in your ways, TJ. You're forgiven.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Catalyst
***The First Lady of Wolves Chat***

Post by Catalyst »

Yours Truly,

T_J
My Backyard🤣
My heart is family.
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

SO_MONEY wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:01 pm This board supports Culver's ONLY. Get the fuck out of here!
Talk about pricey...at least Hardees has 5 buck lunches.
My heart is family.
bri

Post by bri »

Catalyst wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:19 pm
SO_MONEY wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:01 pm This board supports Culver's ONLY. Get the fuck out of here!
Culver's has the snack packs which are around $5
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

bri wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:28 pm
Culver's has the snack packs which are around $5
Too little for lunch
My heart is family.
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Ask Not »

Yours Truly,

T_J
:lol: :clap: :clap:
Ketchup can be nuancy
j2j

Post by j2j »

Jerk, was trying to eat a healthy dinner, now I'm craving Hardee's meat, and in the truck on my way.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

My Jarrett Culver humor is going to go over a lot of people's heads; hopefully for years to come.
bombers3shooter

Post by bombers3shooter »

Southpaw23

Post by Southpaw23 »

Man this was a RC deep cut
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

YBBR wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Yours Truly,

T_J
I'm glad your bashing of Hardee's in that one thread has come full circle. It felt like the entire Wolves Chat contingent came out of the woodwork to defend the honor of Hardee's in that instance.

Now we can close this gruesome chapter and bask in the light of Hardee's forevermore.
What is his original wolves chat name because I remember the story of someone pooping on the floor lol
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Horse meat
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Hardees is amazing and under-rated. What brought me back around was being out in California, having Carls Jr. and people reminding me that Hardees and Carls/Star Burger was now all the same. Great burgers, surprisingly good fries, solid chicken strips, hot ham and cheese, etc, etc.

Hardees takes a back seat to no one!
Oriole81

Post by Oriole81 »

Earlier this spring took the lady on a drive down to Iowa, and passed a Hardee's, KFC buffet and A&W. Aww, some of the best that you never see in the cities anymore.

Of course we couldn't eat at any of them, but sometimes I think about if its worth driving myself the 90 mins down to the border to just binge.
2020 All Time NBA Draft

A Iverson, K Irving
J Havlicek, M Ginobili, M Richmond
D Wilkins, B Bowen
T Duncan, B McAdoo
H Olajuwon, W Unseld, A Sabonis
Vendetta11

Post by Vendetta11 »

bombers3shooter wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:58 pm Image
This was my first thought. The last time I had Hardee's Sourdough Burger, I pooped liquid for 2 days.
bri

Post by bri »

Oriole81 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:41 am Earlier this spring took the lady on a drive down to Iowa, and passed a Hardee's, KFC buffet and A&W. Aww, some of the best that you never see in the cities anymore.

Of course we couldn't eat at any of them, but sometimes I think about if its worth driving myself the 90 mins down to the border to just binge.
KFC Buffet in Roseville
A&W in Coumbia Heights
Hardees in St Paul

Hit all 3 in one day :lol:
Oriole81

Post by Oriole81 »

bri wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:25 pm
Oriole81 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:41 am Earlier this spring took the lady on a drive down to Iowa, and passed a Hardee's, KFC buffet and A&W. Aww, some of the best that you never see in the cities anymore.

KFC Buffet in Roseville
A&W in Coumbia Heights
Hardees in St Paul

not sure the laughing emoji is necessary, but whatevs. Thanks I guess.
2020 All Time NBA Draft

A Iverson, K Irving
J Havlicek, M Ginobili, M Richmond
D Wilkins, B Bowen
T Duncan, B McAdoo
H Olajuwon, W Unseld, A Sabonis
T_J

Post by T_J »

KFC Buffet in Roseville
A&W in Coumbia Heights
Hardees in St Paul

Dear bri,

That's too much fast food for one week let alone one day. I do however respect it.

Sincerely,

T_J
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

KFC Buffet in Roseville
A&W in Coumbia Heights
Hardees in St Paul

How is a buffet at a KFC possible?
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

LordNu wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:13 pm

KFC Buffet in Roseville
A&W in Coumbia Heights
Hardees in St Paul

How is a buffet at a KFC possible?
It's possible and amazing. All the same fixin's, I just triple the gravy applications.