Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Prosportsdaily: wiggins/saric/#43 to Houston for Chris paul/nene

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Re: Prosportsdaily: wiggins/saric/#43 to Houston for Chris paul/nene

Post by Decker23 »

No dice.
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Chris Paul? No effing way. As someone else said it feels like another Butler drama.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

t_wrex wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:25 pm Guys I'm sorry I didn't realize the source was poopshit.

Interesting idea tho. I only like it because I feel like we can flip Paul over to a now-or-never contender and maybe get some assets at the deadline.
Yeah, that would really work..... since Houston can't give him away now.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

kilkenny wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:11 am Chris Paul? No effing way. As someone else said it feels like another Butler drama.
He'd get here and instantly demand a buyout.....
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

We'd be clearing out space in the future since CP3's contract ends sooner, but at the same time....his body has clearly started to wear down, arguably years ago. On the other hand, he would spoon feed KAT like we've never seen? In the end, I'd rather stay younger and more durable. It's a question of do you think Wiggins can get better or do you think CP3 can stay healthy? Both kind of feel like no.
Style

Post by Style »

I'd take the deal if the baggage was only Paul's declining play at his age. I don't do the deal because of his off the court baggage.
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

This would be dumb. CP isn't going to play here. Why would he? No hope for a ring. He is already going to get paid by someone. He's chasing rings if he leaves. Rosas will be booed if he does this. No chance this happens.
Southpaw23

Post by Southpaw23 »

Tucker and Gordon would work
OliverMiller

Post by OliverMiller »

Teague, Dieng, and 11? Idk what Houston wants or what the market will bring.

CP3/Tyus
Wiggins/Okogie
Covington
Saric/KBD
KAT

That's probably a playoff team but I think they should still wait out and see if there is any prayer on Russell.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

mlhouse wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:58 pm No way I do that. Chris Paul would pout the whole time here and you would owe him $44 million dollars when he turns 36 years old. This would be the Butler deal redo.
I would have gone with Jesus Henry Christ no but yeah. No.