Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Can the new coaches save Wiggins?

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
jffl_commish

Re: Can the new coaches save Wiggins?

Post by jffl_commish »

mlhouse wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:51 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:51 pm Is the new regime the Wizard of Oz? Because Wiggins needs a heart, brains, and courage. You can't teach those things.
That fucker has a lot of courage given the way he is smeared everytime he goes to the basket.
All one time per game?
Let's get Tropical
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

jffl_commish wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:32 pm
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:51 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:51 pm Is the new regime the Wizard of Oz? Because Wiggins needs a heart, brains, and courage. You can't teach those things.
That fucker has a lot of courage given the way he is smeared everytime he goes to the basket.
All one time per game?
Dont know what basketball games you watch.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

kilkenny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:24 am
Thrillkill wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:37 am I would refer you to the end of last year.
What, a whopping 11 or 12 games of evidence? He's done that before.

Wiggins problem is between his ears. He doesn't care about winning and it shows on the court. How do you coach someone to be a winner?
And who was his coach for those games you oblivious shit bird?
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Only Wiggins can save Wiggins.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Thrillkill wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:25 am
Thrillkill wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:37 am I would refer you to the end of last year.

Wiggins problem is between his ears. He doesn't care about winning and it shows on the court. How do you coach someone to be a winner?
I see you've lightened up on your pedophilia. Baby steps. :lol:
j-one

Post by j-one »

I'll say the new coaches won't be able to save Wiggins and too much baggage and contract to unload him- so we might be stuck with him for another year or two (or 4). I'm not going to list AW's faults here but one of his biggest is his shot selection. Too many inefficient shots. I don't fault anyone for taking a bad shot if it is late in the shot clock and AW has been forced to take many of those as a top scoring option. I do think that if he merely improves his shot selection (coaches can influence this) he will contribute more. Not max contract worthy but...
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

Coaches can't save a players lack of desire to win. Wiggins only cares about Wiggins. He has possibly the worst contract in MN sports history. Ruined the team. He's a fucking loser, with a fucking loser mentality.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

kilkenny wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:22 pm

Well at least you remember why I hate you you classless fuck. Any time anywhere. Anyone that know you PM me where.

By the way I don't post shit about my daughter being "sassy" like you do m you sick fuck.
JigglyPuff

Post by JigglyPuff »

Nah, it's over!
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

t_wrex wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 am I'm getting sick of all this talk about how we have to trade Andrew Wiggins because he sucks when he sucks so bad he's so horrible. what do you think happens when you trade him at the lowest point in his career you get nothing but trash in return obviously so we can talk all day about trade Wiggins trade Wiggins trade Wiggins but we're not getting anything back what the heck is the point?!?

Our only hope is that we cross our fingers and hope the new staff members turn it around with his God given athleticism.
Cap space my friend. There are many NBA players that will give the Wolves more production than Andrew for a fraction of his cost. Surrounding KAT with real talent that care about winning should be the #1 goal for Rosas and company.

And no, these coaches can not save Wiggins. He needs a psychologist... or he just needs to admit he doesn't like basketball all that much. He's just been pushed into it by his parents ever since he was a little kid. To his parent's credit, it worked. Andrew and his family are beyond wealthy for generations now... at the expense of the MN Timberwolves.
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

If he sucks this year, can all you apologists please say you'll stop making excuses once and for all?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Who? The Saunders boy?!? He's in over his head more than Wiggins is.

Cute story though.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Thrillkill wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:40 am
kilkenny wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:22 pm
Well at least you remember why I hate you you classless fuck. Any time anywhere. Anyone that know you PM me where.

By the way I don't post shit about my daughter being "sassy" like you do m you sick fuck.
You bring a whole new level to classlessness with that comment. Holy shit you're weird. But, I think that's a common theme for you 'round these parts.

Oh and way to wreck the the English language....again. :lol: