Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Conley-Rubio-Teague

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves

Would you do this trade?

Yes, win win for all
40%
No, Teague is bad but Rubio is worse
60%

Total votes: 15

HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Conley-Rubio-Teague

Post by HeHateMe »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:35 am Here is what the Spanish guard said, per Marca:

“It will be very fun because I’m able to choose between many teams. But it depends on many factors because there will be many free players that will determine how the market will go. Any movement will affect the market and there will be a domino effect.

It depends on some movements in the market but that doesn’t mean that I have to settle for what is left. There are options that will remain and I can choose.

There are teams that have a starting point guard with a contract, which I can forget, but there are others who are looking for a point guard.

The priorities are to go to a team that has importance and minutes and is set for the playoffs. This already rules out some teams.”
Was it a translated interview? Jon K said whoever translated his done with Utah interview was somewhat wrong. I guess it was Utah has some priorities and he might not be the top one? Translation came across saying Rubio knows he's done there?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
j2j

Post by j2j »

Rubio to New York confirmed.

Finally!
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:37 am
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:35 am Here is what the Spanish guard said, per Marca:

“It will be very fun because I’m able to choose between many teams. But it depends on many factors because there will be many free players that will determine how the market will go. Any movement will affect the market and there will be a domino effect.

It depends on some movements in the market but that doesn’t mean that I have to settle for what is left. There are options that will remain and I can choose.

There are teams that have a starting point guard with a contract, which I can forget, but there are others who are looking for a point guard.

The priorities are to go to a team that has importance and minutes and is set for the playoffs. This already rules out some teams.”
Was it a translated interview? Jon K said whoever translated his done with Utah interview was somewhat wrong. I guess it was Utah has some priorities and he might not be the top one? Translation came across saying Rubio knows he's done there?
Don’t know, just saw this yesterday
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

j2j wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:56 am Rubio to New York confirmed.

Finally!
Wonder if Howard Beck will unblock me from twitter now? I think I ripped him because he said Love and Rubio preferred to play in NY.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
j2j

Post by j2j »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:11 pm

Finally!
Wonder if Howard Beck will unblock me from twitter now? I think I ripped him because he said Love and Rubio preferred to play in NY.
That's an obscure blocking.

I'm blocked by Dan Barreiro and Patrick Reusse. In both instances it was my agreeing with them that got me blocked.

HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

j2j wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:13 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:11 pm

Finally!
That's an obscure blocking.

I'm blocked by Dan Barreiro and Patrick Reusse. In both instances it was my agreeing with them that got me blocked.
Reusse blocked me after I asked what basketball were you watching in the 80s in response to him saying Bird was a bad defender. Hmm..

And yes, I never followed Howard Beck so I was surprised to see if the first time.

Rick Bonnel (Hornets writer) blocked me too last year or the year before. He was trolling Wolves fans and I took the bait.
T_J

Post by T_J »

LOL you guys and your juvenile twitter antics.

I actually got blocked by Tim Kawakami a while back. It was some in game post where I asked him a question about a tweet and insta-block. I think the question was semi-trollish, but not that bad. I'll see if I can find it somehow.
j2j

Post by j2j »

I think Barreiro actually blocked me when we went back and forth about the Adelman hiring. He'd adamantly said no serious coach would ever take the job. I asked him if Rick was a serious coach, and then he went all straw man and personal on the bit and made some snide comments about whether I actually coached and if i was a real coach how could I be ok with how Rambis was fired. So basically he acted like a Rube.

Reusse blocked me when I said something like, "Feels dirty agreeing with Reusse, but he's right on this", and he replied with, "let's make sure you never get dirty again" and he blocked me. Pretty sure I wasnt even following him because he's truly an old clown with horseshit takes.