Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Lottery Trade Idea

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Sid Hartman

Re: Post Lottery Trade Idea

Post by Sid Hartman »

Thrillkill wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:02 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:43 pm
vikesbumeout wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 pm Is this team cursed?
No. I would say to be cursed you actually have to be good once and awhile. Have something.crazy happen, blow it in a big game etc..

This is just a horrible organization.
Cursed by poor ownership. Sure we got injury screwed with Sam but keep that team together 2 more years and we have a championship. Couldn't even keep it together for 1. Not to mention the 20 chances we had at getting a good player and we ended up with that other guy 20 times. What was his name? Cash Considerations?
At least cash considerations never busted lol
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Sid Hartman wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:08 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:02 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:43 pm

No. I would say to be cursed you actually have to be good once and awhile. Have something.crazy happen, blow it in a big game etc..

This is just a horrible organization.
Cursed by poor ownership. Sure we got injury screwed with Sam but keep that team together 2 more years and we have a championship. Couldn't even keep it together for 1. Not to mention the 20 chances we had at getting a good player and we ended up with that other guy 20 times. What was his name? Cash Considerations?
At least cash considerations never busted lol
Apparently he did 20 times or we wouldn't have kept drafting his namesake.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Thrillkill wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:46 pm Because I can't take the ridiculous Wigs is the worst ever and we should all cut off a limb to trade him ideas, here are a couple actual ideas.

Wiggins for Ibaka- Tons of moving parts would have to come together. Mostly because this would have us taking wing at 11. But if Kawhi gives them the early word he will not resign they will go into rebuild. They will run out the string with Lowrey and Gasol and then Ibaka is useless to them. For us we get a still really solid big and his bird rights to possibly add another 2-4 years of him. It doesn't hurt our wing depth as we would draft Wigs replacement likely in Reddish. The loss of offense from Wigs to Okogie is mitigated by Ibaka's offense and that is a much better defensive and rebounding lineup. Also lets us take one of the many good prospect bigs in the 2nd.

Saric for #27 and #31 from Brooklyn-This one I really want to do and think it's possible. Works really well for both teams. Brooklyn has the room to chase FA's and still take on Saric's money without sending back any. He is a great fit for them as they have no frontcourt depth at all and their 1 guy is a defensive/dunk C. They are looking to take a huge step forward and would want a certain ready player to add over 2 rooks. Hell half their team is under 23. For us we get 2 more good picks to get the role player depth we need and now would be able to take a couple upside chances especially at PG where we could save ourselves a lot of work at the deadline and next year if it works out.
i like saric. but if we could get two nets' picks out of it, i'd sign on faster than you say whatever. you really think they'd do it for both?!? i'm a little incredulous.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:38 pm
mlhouse wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:23 pm The problem with all of these ideas is that any trade that brings in a veteran like Conley is going to brign in a disgruntled player that does not want to be here, their play will suffer for it, any injury will have games missed increase by a factor of 4, they will talk bad about their teammates and coaches disrupting the locker room, and they will be looking for any opportunity to advertise that THEY FUCKING WANT OUT.

Why pretend otherwise.

Instead, lets try to figure out how to maximize Andrew Wiggins and Karl Anthony-Town's god given talent. We have seen it. Lets develop it and fit a team around them that can be successful as it can be. I think Covington is a great start as a top level complement (on a reasonable salary). I think Saric could be too.

BUILD THIS DAMN TEAM and let bygones be what they will be.
Well that’s what is going to happen so we’ll see your plan in action. Wiggins definitely won’t be traded this offseason.
It isn't necessarily a plan of action, but rather finding the best path that is available to them now. This team has been less than the sum of its parts for a long, long time.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

somuchyummy wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:27 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:46 pm Because I can't take the ridiculous Wigs is the worst ever and we should all cut off a limb to trade him ideas, here are a couple actual ideas.

Wiggins for Ibaka- Tons of moving parts would have to come together. Mostly because this would have us taking wing at 11. But if Kawhi gives them the early word he will not resign they will go into rebuild. They will run out the string with Lowrey and Gasol and then Ibaka is useless to them. For us we get a still really solid big and his bird rights to possibly add another 2-4 years of him. It doesn't hurt our wing depth as we would draft Wigs replacement likely in Reddish. The loss of offense from Wigs to Okogie is mitigated by Ibaka's offense and that is a much better defensive and rebounding lineup. Also lets us take one of the many good prospect bigs in the 2nd.

Saric for #27 and #31 from Brooklyn-This one I really want to do and think it's possible. Works really well for both teams. Brooklyn has the room to chase FA's and still take on Saric's money without sending back any. He is a great fit for them as they have no frontcourt depth at all and their 1 guy is a defensive/dunk C. They are looking to take a huge step forward and would want a certain ready player to add over 2 rooks. Hell half their team is under 23. For us we get 2 more good picks to get the role player depth we need and now would be able to take a couple upside chances especially at PG where we could save ourselves a lot of work at the deadline and next year if it works out.
i like saric. but if we could get two nets' picks out of it, i'd sign on faster than you say whatever. you really think they'd do it for both?!? i'm a little incredulous.
Look at their roster and what they intend to do with their space. They certainly will not be looking to add 3 rooks. They certainly will not be destination 1 for FA's. Being able to add a ready to go player who fits with their starting C allows them to not have to overpay for a 4 automatically. Saric makes some cash but not enough to eat into their plans. They can get the best players their money allows Now they could certainly go the draft and stash route but that doesn't help them make the big jump they plan.

For us it's easy. Saric is good but a bad fit. We're better off with defensive/rebounding role players than an offensive role player. And if there's one thing that can come in and make a contribution right away it's an athletic big who can block shots and board. We can take a sure thing at 11 and another solid guy lower. Then we have 2 picks to take chances on developing a PG and either a shot in the dark at one of the freshmen who are crazy athletic but should have stayed or a sure thing upperclassman like we did last year with KBD. We have the roster spots to fit 4 picks especially when we are a year from some cap flexibility.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Thrillkill wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:33 pm

For us it's easy. Saric is good but a bad fit. We're better off with defensive/rebounding role players than an offensive role player.
This is what I totally disagree with and one of my arguments why Clarke isn't necessarily the best pick for the Wolves.

Taj Gibson has been the 4 for the past two seasons. He is a defensive/rebounding role player and you could argue his offense is a bit more than that. But he was a terrible fit for KAT and Wiggins because he is not a floor spacer.

Saric should be that guy. The Wolves should have put him in the starting lineup the minute he was acquired and brought Gibson off the bench.

Again, lets consider the slate clean. A new POBO is coming in. We need to take Towns-Wiggins-Covington-Saric with a new PG (although Ty Jones might be a candidate but consider him new on a new deal) and figure out how to make that group of players work. We have the offseason to get this done and it might take some time to get the full chemistry and rotation worked out, and some of those pieces might need to be added next season.

This should be a decent enough roster to be a playoff team IF, IF, IF we actually get a head coach that can get their heads out of their asses and a POBO that finds talent and acquires assets to keep th eteam moving.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

mlhouse wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:07 pm

For us it's easy. Saric is good but a bad fit. We're better off with defensive/rebounding role players than an offensive role player.
This is what I totally disagree with and one of my arguments why Clarke isn't necessarily the best pick for the Wolves.

Taj Gibson has been the 4 for the past two seasons. He is a defensive/rebounding role player and you could argue his offense is a bit more than that. But he was a terrible fit for KAT and Wiggins because he is not a floor spacer.

Saric should be that guy. The Wolves should have put him in the starting lineup the minute he was acquired and brought Gibson off the bench.

Again, lets consider the slate clean. A new POBO is coming in. We need to take Towns-Wiggins-Covington-Saric with a new PG (although Ty Jones might be a candidate but consider him new on a new deal) and figure out how to make that group of players work. We have the offseason to get this done and it might take some time to get the full chemistry and rotation worked out, and some of those pieces might need to be added next season.

This should be a decent enough roster to be a playoff team IF, IF, IF we actually get a head coach that can get their heads out of their asses and a POBO that finds talent and acquires assets to keep th eteam moving.
For starters I've said this 100 times. Taj is a solid P@R defender and a good post PLAYER defender. He is no threat at all to block a shot. Teams put Kat in the P@R 100% and he sucks at it. Taj is no threat to block a shot. It is why we such ass in the 4th because teams do it every time. It's also a big part of why our 3 defense is so bad because guys have to cheat down. Clark is quick enough to guard guards and is an otherworldly shot blocker. He and Taj are absolutely nothing alike. Also Taj and Towns don't run the floor so our break is insufficient. Clark runs like a deer and hammers dunks.

And our D was even more brutal wit Saric. If you can explain to me how starting Saric and drafting a shooter makes our D and defensive rebounding better I'd love to hear it. They are the 2 BY FAR reasons we lose. By a mile.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Thrillkill wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:25 pm

For starters I've said this 100 times. Taj is a solid P@R defender and a good post PLAYER defender. He is no threat at all to block a shot. Teams put Kat in the P@R 100% and he sucks at it. Taj is no threat to block a shot. It is why we such ass in the 4th because teams do it every time. It's also a big part of why our 3 defense is so bad because guys have to cheat down. Clark is quick enough to guard guards and is an otherworldly shot blocker. He and Taj are absolutely nothing alike. Also Taj and Towns don't run the floor so our break is insufficient. Clark runs like a deer and hammers dunks.

And our D was even more brutal wit Saric. If you can explain to me how starting Saric and drafting a shooter makes our D and defensive rebounding better I'd love to hear it. They are the 2 BY FAR reasons we lose. By a mile.
No, they are not by far the reasons why we lose. We lose because our offense does not generate as many points as the opponents because they are shooting 3 point shots and we are shooting 2 point shots. We are a backwards organization wedded to old fashion ideas like "weak side shot blocker" (Brandon Clarke).

While I admit that our team defense has been poorly designed and executed, the team has ranked 26th or lower on 3 point attempts 2014-15 while in the top 5 in 2 point attempts in each of those years.

Last season, we had 100+ fewer turnovers than our opponent, 150 more steals, 170 more free throws, and 100 more field goal attempts, yet we were a 36 win team.

This team needs more spacing and more shooting. We need to get the 5th defender who is guarding Gibson or Clarke or Dieng away from the basket, not closer to it. Clearing the lane for Wiggins and Towns with proper spaced shooters is the way to make this team flourish and enter into the modern NBA.
j2j

Post by j2j »

7 playoff teams had less blocks than us; Rockets, Pacers, Spurs, Clippers, Nuggets, Nets, and Pistons.

Golden State was #1 in blocks with their most prevalent shot blockers being Kevin Durant at 84 and Draymond Green at 70. Karl-Anthony Towns had 125 himself.

It's an overrated stat.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

mlhouse wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:48 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:25 pm

No, they are not by far the reasons why we lose. We lose because our offense does not generate as many points as the opponents because they are shooting 3 point shots and we are shooting 2 point shots. We are a backwards organization wedded to old fashion ideas like "weak side shot blocker" (Brandon Clarke).

While I admit that our team defense has been poorly designed and executed, the team has ranked 26th or lower on 3 point attempts 2014-15 while in the top 5 in 2 point attempts in each of those years.

Last season, we had 100+ fewer turnovers than our opponent, 150 more steals, 170 more free throws, and 100 more field goal attempts, yet we were a 36 win team.

This team needs more spacing and more shooting. We need to get the 5th defender who is guarding Gibson or Clarke or Dieng away from the basket, not closer to it. Clearing the lane for Wiggins and Towns with proper spaced shooters is the way to make this team flourish and enter into the modern NBA.
Jesus Christ how utterly ludicrous and simplistic. It's because we GIVE UP too many points. Fuck nice stats you look up. Try looking at our offensive and defensive ratings. Try looking up points scored and scored against.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

j2j wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 pm 7 playoff teams had less blocks than us; Rockets, Pacers, Spurs, Clippers, Nuggets, Nets, and Pistons.

Golden State was #1 in blocks with their most prevalent shot blockers being Kevin Durant at 84 and Draymond Green at 70. Karl-Anthony Towns had 125 himself.

It's an overrated stat.
It's not the stat. It's not even the blocks. It's the threat. It's not giving someone an uncontested layup over and over. Yeah great Towns had 125. It's literally the only thing he does above shitty on D. And it's why his man is setting the picks with the game on the line. If Towns is the worst P@R guy and he's always in it how do you stop it?
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Thrillkill wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:40 pm
j2j wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 pm 7 playoff teams had less blocks than us; Rockets, Pacers, Spurs, Clippers, Nuggets, Nets, and Pistons.

It's an overrated stat.
It's not the stat. It's not even the blocks. It's the threat. It's not giving someone an uncontested layup over and over. Yeah great Towns had 125. It's literally the only thing he does above shitty on D. And it's why his man is setting the picks with the game on the line. If Towns is the worst P@R guy and he's always in it how do you stop it?
Our defense sucks because it lacks a team coherence. The team has had 4 head coaches in Wiggins tenure. I think Thibs could not teach this team how to play the defensive concepts and he should have simplified the approach then built it up.

Again, defensively this team is not the sum of its parts. Gettin Covington in the lineup should help.
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

mlhouse wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:32 pm

It's an overrated stat.
Our defense sucks because it lacks a team coherence. The team has had 4 head coaches in Wiggins tenure. I think Thibs could not teach this team how to play the defensive concepts and he should have simplified the approach then built it up.

Again, defensively this team is not the sum of its parts. Gettin Covington in the lineup should help.
Well, this is certainly true. But it's also true they need better defensive players. But they also need shooting as well. The team has significant question marks. They also need a better playmaker. Someone who can facilitate and get shots for other guys.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

It's an overrated stat.

Bull shit. Make all the excuses you want for why you think we should shoot 50 3's a game and just outscore everyone 170 160. Realistic basketball people know what our overwhelming weaknesses are. Just ignore our defensive rating and points allowed. Because somehow shooting more 3's cures that.

Our D sucks because we don't have or didn't play our best defenders. Do you watch 4th quarters? Do you see what teams do to us? Do you see us give up leads? Do you see other teams score on 9 of their last 10 possessions? Because we don't have another big to shoot 3's? That's what you think?
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Well, this is certainly true. But it's also true they need better defensive players. But they also need shooting as well. The team has significant question marks. They also need a better playmaker. Someone who can facilitate and get shots for other guys.
Look at all the stats he posted earlier. FT's, turnovers, etc. They are why we don't need to sell out for stupid 3's. We do things great and are among the most efficient offensive teams. WE CAN"T STOP ANYONE! How he can post all the good offensive stuff we do and how high we are ranked and then claim we didn't win more because......................wait for it...............our offense wasn't good enough. It's fucking mind blowing. Our offense is not good enough (top 5 2 years right?) and our D will get better by itself (bottom 3 for 2 years) I mean...........fuck.

Everyone likes good shooting. It doesn't mean shit if you defend like we have. Not sure what proof everyone needs. No one seems to want to fix our giant problems. Just more evidence that no one is a real Wolves fan. they just want another player to get a jersey of. Defense and rebounding and wins just don't do it for people these days.
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Calm down thrillkill. I’ve been advocating for Brandon Clarke as our pick for months to improve our overall team defense. A lot of us understand we need to improve defensively. But it doesn’t make anyone wrong to say we could use gravitational shooters to space the floor and get easier shots. But I do agree the problem for 10 years now for this team is that they can’t defend anyone. And this draft is more aligned for helping us on defense than improving shooting.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

i'm with thrill on this. we need to stock up on players who play strong D.

here's a not often cited reason for my reasoning. IF we really wanted to improve our 3 pt shooting, why should we look to the draft to fix it? if we drafted a player- a wing - this year who, as a rookie, came into his PT in sporadic rookie minutes but still delivered threes at a 41% clip - wouldn't we be happy? isn't that the kind of thing we're looking for?!? isn't this what we'd hope for if we drafted, say, tyler herro?

okay. so that's what we got last year out of cam reynolds. we already HAVE players on the team who can hit threes. i'm not opposed to drafting another one - but it doesn't need to be the priority like some are saying it has to be. the klugefest in this is not that we don't have anyone who can hit three pointers - it's that we've been passing up these opportunities while andrew wiggins has been relentlessly chucking up long twos. hell, we had five players on the team this year who averaged between 38%-41% from three. adding another one to the mix does nothing if one of the primary shot takers is a guy chucking up long twos.

so why fix a problem for which we already have the repair parts? what we currently don't have repair parts for is a leaky, unresponsive, sluggish D. that's what we need to draft. clarke in the first, konate in the second. boom.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

T_J wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:41 pm From Justin Verrier on the Ringer:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/5/17 ... -nba-draft
Minnesota Timberwolves: The last max free agent the Grizzlies signed has spent more time in exile than he has on the court. So while clearing the next two seasons of Conley’s contract would help create financial flexibility—particularly in 2020-21, when Memphis’s books are a dewy meadow of open cap space—it’s unlikely that it could put those dollars to work on the open market. It might make more sense to target young veterans who can grow alongside a Morant-Jackson core, much like it did when it got Valanciunas (27) and Delon Wright (27) from the Raptors in exchange for Gasol.

Enter Andrew Wiggins. As disappointing as the former no. 1 overall pick has been in his first … oh, God, it’s been five seasons already? Yeesh. OK, well, still: There’s a hyperathletic 3-and-D wing somewhere hiding behind the 41 percent shooting, the listless play, the contract, the expectations, and the bad habits formed as a result of trying to live up to the expectations. And it doesn’t seem to benefit the Timberwolves franchise or Karl-Anthony Towns, who can and should be a fixture in the MVP conversation by now, to keep hoping and praying for that outcome. In trading Wiggins for Conley, straight up, the Grizzlies would take on the burden of Wiggins’s four more years at his maximum in the hopes of rounding out their young core with a player who could be, in theory, an ideal fit on the wing. The Wolves, meanwhile, would have to wrestle with deploying diminutive dual-PG lineups featuring Conley (6-foot-1) and Jeff Teague (6-foot-2), unless they want to stretch the $19 million owed next season to Teague or attached a pick or two to dump his deal entirely. But it may still be worth it for the extra two years of cap space and the hope that Conley’s steady hand can guide the franchise toward the success it thought it was going to have when it won the KAT lottery four years ago.
Other than Toronto once Kawhi leaves, they are the ideal landing spot for the dummy WIggins
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:23 pm Calm down thrillkill. I’ve been advocating for Brandon Clarke as our pick for months to improve our overall team defense. A lot of us understand we need to improve defensively. But it doesn’t make anyone wrong to say we could use gravitational shooters to space the floor and get easier shots. But I do agree the problem for 10 years now for this team is that they can’t defend anyone. And this draft is more aligned for helping us on defense than improving shooting.
Easy to say that we need shooting. Yeah we need the best PG in the league and an owner who will spend a nickle too. Let's get all those things and still fix our D and rebounding. We do that how?

I'm just giving Mlhouse shit because he says the same thing every year because he has a 1 note take on basketball and he will only argue for that point. Only shoot 3's. Only way to win. Only way to space the floor is with 50 3's a game. He 100% glosses over what our giant needs are. He glosses over out top 5 offense. He looks at this draft with good defensive big as the value around our pick. And somehow that all lining up is a reason to go looking for another C who can hit a 3.
j2j

Post by j2j »

Thrillkill wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:22 am
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:23 pm Calm down thrillkill. I’ve been advocating for Brandon Clarke as our pick for months to improve our overall team defense. A lot of us understand we need to improve defensively. But it doesn’t make anyone wrong to say we could use gravitational shooters to space the floor and get easier shots. But I do agree the problem for 10 years now for this team is that they can’t defend anyone. And this draft is more aligned for helping us on defense than improving shooting.
Easy to say that we need shooting. Yeah we need the best PG in the league and an owner who will spend a nickle too. Let's get all those things and still fix our D and rebounding. We do that how?

I'm just giving Mlhouse shit because he says the same thing every year because he has a 1 note take on basketball and he will only argue for that point. Only shoot 3's. Only way to win. Only way to space the floor is with 50 3's a game. He 100% glosses over what our giant needs are. He glosses over out top 5 offense. He looks at this draft with good defensive big as the value around our pick. And somehow that all lining up is a reason to go looking for another C who can hit a 3.
Do you expect to have worthwhile conversations with people on this forum? I mean seriously, you're a straight up straw man spaz in every post. Take a deep breath and quit being obsessed with winning internet fights with dishonest takes and overly aggressive BS.

SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

j2j wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:11 am

Do you expect to have worthwhile conversations with people on this forum? I mean seriously, you're a straight up straw man spaz in every post. Take a deep breath and quit being obsessed with winning internet fights with dishonest takes and overly aggressive BS.
+1

Additionally, it is cancerous and people plan for the worst or are overly abrupt, if not rude as a result, myself included. My hate of this place at times is the cultual dishonesty and lying.

Some here say things like "you haven't given your opinion", when people clearly have, some say things like "you said" then misquote. These things only aim to bait people into arrguments until the inevitable insults and ad hominem attacks when they know they have been exposed.

Everyone can have a bad day, but the repeats liars and name callers are evident.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

No you obviously are too dense to understand my point. Shooting more 3’s is just a result of what I state. What tge Wolves need is better spacing on the floor. They haven’t played with proper spacing for years.

Players like Gibson and Dieng can’t add the spacing needed from their position. Thus their defender is available to help. This forces much harder contested shots at the rim or forces our shots from PnR to be more extended.

This isn’t a mystery and tge reason Wiggins shoots long 2s is because tgat is what is available.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

If you can't understand it then don't bother. Put me on ignore and learn nothing. If you don't like my informed opinion how about getting one of you own, Or cry. Wonder which one you'll do.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

mlhouse wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:59 am

No you obviously are too dense to understand my point. Shooting more 3’s is just a result of what I state. What tge Wolves need is better spacing on the floor. They haven’t played with proper spacing for years.

Players like Gibson and Dieng can’t add the spacing needed from their position. Thus their defender is available to help. This forces much harder contested shots at the rim or forces our shots from PnR to be more extended.

This isn’t a mystery and tge reason Wiggins shoots long 2s is because tgat is what is available.
I fully understand what you are saying we've had this disagreement for years. You are utterly "new NBA" offense obsessed and every move you want to make is entirely that. Defense is half the game. We are good at offense and we suck at defense. Dispute that with a fact if you can.
j2j

Post by j2j »

Thrillkill wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm

If you can't understand it then don't bother. Put me on ignore and learn nothing. If you don't like my informed opinion how about getting one of you own, Or cry. Wonder which one you'll do.
There's absolutely nothing to be learned from you. All you do is rage and insult anyone who doesn't worship your opinion. Here you are doing it again. No value in that.

HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

j2j wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:16 pm

There's absolutely nothing to be learned from you. All you do is rage and insult anyone who doesn't worship your opinion. Here you are doing it again. No value in that.
He probably yelled at you when you didn't agree Anthony Bennett was the future 4. I think thrill adds value to the board but when he's constantly berating people, what's the fuckin' point?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Weren't the Wolves reasonable on defense when Roco played or am I completely forgetting everything? I mean, it was like 20 games.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

HHM I think they were much better defensively with RoCo. I think just counting his games they were like 6th in defensive efficiency. But that was also a relatively soft spot in the schedule. But yea, his impact defensively can’t be overstated.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:13 pm HHM I think they were much better defensively with RoCo. I think just counting his games they were like 6th in defensive efficiency. But that was also a relatively soft spot in the schedule. But yea, his impact defensively can’t be overstated.
Him back on the floor will be a plus but the work obviously is far from over in terms of adding good two-way players. :thumbsup:
j2j

Post by j2j »

HeHateMe wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:03 pm
j2j wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:16 pm
He probably yelled at you when you didn't agree Anthony Bennett was the future 4. I think thrill adds value to the board but when he's constantly berating people, what's the fuckin' point?
Thrill was a big AB guy? Yuck.

Agreed, the berating gets old. I've had my moments of being a douche, but it's just not fun. This place is better when we can share ideas, articles, tweets, info... What is anyone trying to win here?