Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Is anyone running the contact board?
I do not have access to get my avatar and nobody seem to be answering the "contact us" emails.
How do I get one?
Mods?
Thanks
T_J

Re: Avatars

Post by T_J »

Fucking hell Abe.
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by Lightning »

You can't just paste the url to the image into the "link off-site" field?

Code: Select all

https://i.imgur.com/ITiYZpk.gif
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Lightning wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:28 am You can't just paste the url to the image into the "link off-site" field?

Here's the message I get. "The avatar functionality is currently disabled."

Not sure where the "link off-site" link is.
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Fucking Froman!
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

If you can get to the profile tab in the user control panel, the avatar type drop down has that option, unless new posters have a probation period on avatars or some shit.

Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Lightning wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:42 am If you can get to the profile tab in the user control panel, the avatar type drop down has that option, unless new posters have a probation period on avatars or some shit.

Must be something like this. But what I don't understand is why the have a contact us button, but don't have anybody to answer the contact us option.
Typical......
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Mplsfonz wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:58 am
Lightning wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:42 am If you can get to the profile tab in the user control panel, the avatar type drop down has that option, unless new posters have a probation period on avatars or some shit.

Must be something like this. But what I don't understand is why the have a contact us button, but don't have anybody to answer the contact us option.
Typical......
http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/viewforum.php?f=28

Get your pink removed! oh wait.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
KATMANDUDE

Post by KATMANDUDE »

Abe Froman wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:10 pm
Mplsfonz wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:14 am Is anyone running the contact board?
I do not have access to get my avatar and nobody seem to be answering the "contact us" emails.
How do I get one?
Mods?
Thanks
You're good to go.

And no... I don't check the email thing enough. When I set everything up, my work allowed us to check out private email here. After a few dipshits infested the network with viruses they decided to block outside emails... So, I don't get a chance to check it as often. If you need to get a hold of me, just pm if you can. Since you couldn't, this works, or the twitter feed links to my phone so I should see that too.
Well ..aah.
What about me? Please?
Draper

Post by Draper »

How do you get out of probationary?