Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Freakn Sucks to see General Soreness succeed

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Thrillkill

Re: Freakn Sucks to see General Soreness succeed

Post by Thrillkill »

jodaman01 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:16 am The dude is the third wheel superstar that I said he was. The whole tough guy who will defend anyone and shut them down shit he preached whenever they put a mic in front of him has been exposed as compete garbage.

Why the hell wasn’t he anywhere near Kawhi on that last play, he just stood there and got himself a nice front row seat to watch the game winner bounce in right in front of his face.

To the few here that used to buy his BS and still continue to post about his greatness and gush: “Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy”

Jimmy and his fanboys got to see what a real Alpha looks like.

:lol: :thumbsup:
Just the only reason they didn't get swept. Just by far their best player. So obviously you see him as the guy your dad loves instead of you.....................I mean a 3rd player.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Thrillkill wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:48 am
jodaman01 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:16 am The dude is the third wheel superstar that I said he was. The whole tough guy who will defend anyone and shut them down shit he preached whenever they put a mic in front of him has been exposed as compete garbage.

Why the hell wasn’t he anywhere near Kawhi on that last play, he just stood there and got himself a nice front row seat to watch the game winner bounce in right in front of his face.

To the few here that used to buy his BS and still continue to post about his greatness and gush: “Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy”

Jimmy and his fanboys got to see what a real Alpha looks like.

:lol: :thumbsup:
Just the only reason they didn't get swept. Just by far their best player. So obviously you see him as the guy your dad loves instead of you.....................I mean a 3rd player.
Biggest game of his current NBA Career: 16 points on 5-14 shooting, 1-6 from 3, 4 Reb, 1 Ast.

That’s their best player, that was our best player??!!

Look at Kawhi - that’s an Alpha - for a full series he was completely dominant.

You simply cannot have Butler as your best player and expect to win jack shit. He is a Kevin Love-Type 3rd Wheel. I believe after watching Kawhi kick the shit out his ego for an entire playoff series, even he will be forced to accept it.

shoteh

Post by shoteh »

I'm so glad that ball dropped in. Loved seeing General Soreness lose this year. I will eventually let it go but this year the cut is still fresh.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

It's funny watching Wolves fans call Butler a "Loser" after getting to a game #7 to go to the ECF.

Something this organization has only done once in it's existence and doesn't look to be getting back anytime in the near future.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Jimmy and Kawhi should team up. Choose some weird team like Memphis. "We're here to make Memphis awesome!"
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Moses Scurry wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 3:38 pm Jimmy and Kawhi should team up. Choose some weird team like Memphis. "We're here to make Memphis awesome!"
Jimmy and Kyrie to the Nets is my guess.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

On a positive note, he wore sneakers in support of Tyus' mom:

twolves31

Post by twolves31 »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 3:29 pm It's funny watching Wolves fans call Butler a "Loser" after getting to a game #7 to go to the ECF.

Something this organization has only done once in it's existence and doesn't look to be getting back anytime in the near future.
That is one way to look at it, of course another way to look at it would be Butler and Harris added to an extra year of experience for Embiid and Simmons only made it two games further than they did last year.
The Replacements

Post by The Replacements »

I like to think the last shot falling in after 4 bounces on the rim was karma for Butler being a huge ass hole.
witljon

Post by witljon »

twolves31 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:22 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 3:29 pm It's funny watching Wolves fans call Butler a "Loser" after getting to a game #7 to go to the ECF.

That is one way to look at it, of course another way to look at it would be Butler and Harris added to an extra year of experience for Embiid and Simmons only made it two games further than they did last year.
I believe they won more games last season without the General.....
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

The Replacements wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:30 pm I like to think the last shot falling in after 4 bounces on the rim was karma for Butler being a huge ass hole.
Embiid crying was pretty entertaining.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

And none of that is on their best player Jimmy Butler.
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Thrillkill wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:20 pm

I actually think Embiid is their "best" player.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Mplsfonz wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:03 pm

I actually think Embiid is their "best" player.
Don't worry about it. A ton of Rubes thought Butler wasn't our best player and were wrong too.
twolves31

Post by twolves31 »

Winning and losing should always reflects on the best players ability to lead. Philly has the better starting 5, but the best player won the series on a team that perennially chokes.
T_J

Post by T_J »

twolves31 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Winning and losing should always reflects on the best players ability to lead. Philly has the better starting 5, but the best player won the series on a team that perennially chokes.
I didn't realize you could be a classified a "perennial playoff choker" after your 2nd year in the playoffs following a mutli-year lottery run. Not to mention a totally different roster, being the worse seed playing game 7 on the road.
twolves31

Post by twolves31 »

T_J wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:09 am
I didn't realize you could be a classified a "perennial playoff choker" after your 2nd year in the playoffs following a mutli-year lottery run. Not to mention a totally different roster, being the worse seed playing game 7 on the road.
Meant Toronto was the perennial choker.
T_J

Post by T_J »

twolves31 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:58 am
T_J wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:09 am

Meant Toronto was the perennial choker.
My bad. Interpreted it incorrectly.
qrocks

Post by qrocks »

Can the "Official Jimmy Buckets FA" thread be on the Wolves board vs NBA board?

I personally greatly enjoy mixing my anti-Jimmy commentary with my Wolves musings...
larryhagmansliver

Post by larryhagmansliver »

The schadenfreude went straight to my hips...
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

More drama from the Prima Donna:

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles ... 7_29111831

Maybe he means well, but just doesn’t have a sense of timing or how to communicate.

I listened to Dan Barreiro after the draft and he is a big fan of Butler’s. He said the guy should not be the best player on your Team and stated that Butler’s problems here had absolutely nothing to do with Wiggins and that at the end of the season he had went to the Wolves and basically told them it’s either Towns or me. The Wolves chose Towns.

He hated Towns not Wiggins, Andrew had nothing to do with him leaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to transfer all the Wiggins hate over to Towns folks, it’s his fault Butler is gone.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

jodaman01 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 am More drama from the Prima Donna:

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles ... 7_29111831

Maybe he means well, but just doesn’t have a sense of timing or how to communicate.

I listened to Dan Barreiro after the draft and he is a big fan of Butler’s. He said the guy should not be the best player on your Team and stated that Butler’s problems here had absolutely nothing to do with Wiggins and that at the end of the season he had went to the Wolves and basically told them it’s either Towns or me. The Wolves chose Towns.

He hated Towns not Wiggins, Andrew had nothing to do with him leaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to transfer all the Wiggins hate over to Towns folks, it’s his fault Butler is gone.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
Thought this was common knowledge
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by Lightning »

jodaman01 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 am He hated Towns not Wiggins, Andrew had nothing to do with him leaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because that's why some people have a problem with Wiggins? Get a grip. Butler's gone because of Butler.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Lightning wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 am
jodaman01 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 am He hated Towns not Wiggins, Andrew had nothing to do with him leaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because that's why some people have a problem with Wiggins? Get a grip. Butler's gone because of Butler.
I have seen posts here stating - If we hadn’t signed Wiggins - Butler would be here now taking us to the playoffs.

Those posts are now proven 100% incorrect.
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Well said. Butler and Towns had beef? I will take the guy that doesn't have a problem every team he's on.
witljon

Post by witljon »

Decker23 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:41 pm Jimmy Butler is a great basketball player. He’s a tough cut throat baller that wants to win.

If this scares you, then there’s your problem.
Butler is a dam good player. But he aint quite as good as some here make him out to be.
I think its BS that some here think he's the only reason we made the playoffs last season. Butler played with a healthy squad that needed to win the last game of the season just to be a 8 seed. I think without Butler we would have made the playoffs this season if we had a healthy roster......that what I think. :thinking:
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

jodaman01 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:48 am

I have seen posts here stating - If we hadn’t signed Wiggins - Butler would be here now taking us to the playoffs.

Find one, just one.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Moses Scurry wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:38 pm
jodaman01 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:48 am

Find one, just one.
lol. And post it too.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

witljon wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:32 pm
Decker23 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:41 pm Jimmy Butler is a great basketball player. He’s a tough cut throat baller that wants to win.

If this scares you, then there’s your problem.
Butler is a dam good player. But he aint quite as good as some here make him out to be.
I think its BS that some here think he's the only reason we made the playoffs last season. Butler played with a healthy squad that needed to win the last game of the season just to be a 8 seed. I think without Butler we would have made the playoffs this season if we had a healthy roster......that what I think. :thinking:
I have a bet with HHM that the Bulls will make the playoffs before the TWolves. Would you care to join him in on the bet?
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan