Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

This season's scapegoat should be Robert Covington

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
t_wrex
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2019***

This season's scapegoat should be Robert Covington

Post by t_wrex »

I call bullshit on this goddamn fraud and piece of shit of a human being.

You can't tell me the guy was CONDITIONING 3 weeks ago in Iowa and he's still out with a leg injury. He threw in the towel on us 32 games ago.

I fuckin hate pieces of shit like this. He's been "hurt" for 32 games, 11 of those we lost by a **** hair and we'd be in the playoffs if our 2nd best player was in.

Now JB's laughin at us in Philly.

I hope cov gets paralyzed in a car accident as karma to faking an injury and wasting millions of dollars and millions of people's time.

What a fuckin piece of fairytale candy cane ass melt.
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:56 am Teh Tube endorses t wrex on his journey to sobriety moderation! We are all rooting for you!
j-one

Re: This season's scapegoat should be Robert Covington

Post by j-one »

He could play now but this is now the precautionary rest / tanking phase of the season.
Like him a lot, nice to have someone outplay his contract when he was healthy.
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by Lightning »

Drunk at 2:00pm on a Thursday. Not surprising.
D_H

Post by D_H »

there's definitely something weird going on - he missed a lot of games with the Sixers - but he was always on the bench when he wasn't playing. Now perhaps I'm mistaken, I do not watch every game, but I have not seen him on the bench? Either his injury is worse than what the Timberwolves said, or there something weird going on behind the scenes we don't know about with him. I will say while he was a well-liked player .... there were a few eye rolls directed at Robert Covington when he would go down during games with routine discomfort and he'd act like he had been shot.

Wish nothing but the best for Robert I think he's a good guy. :thumbsup:
Last edited by D_H on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T_J

Post by T_J »

This will be another Wiggins thread in 3...2...1...
64DegreeWedge

Post by 64DegreeWedge »

Sharif Floyd comes to mind here
Too Bad I Have To Destroy You Now
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Much Ado about nothing
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

T_J wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:41 pm This will be another Wiggins thread in 3...2...1...
:lol:
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

There is no conspiracy. Bone bruises suck. They flare up after rehab and it’s a difficult process.
D_H

Post by D_H »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:06 pm There is no conspiracy. Bone bruises suck. They flare up after rehab and it’s a difficult process.
This can be true:

The healing time of a bone bruise depends on its severity. Bone bruises can heal in as little as 3 weeks or take as long as 2 years to fully repair.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

t_wrex wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:03 pm I call bullshit on this goddamn fraud and piece of shit of a human being.

You can't tell me the guy was CONDITIONING 3 weeks ago in Iowa and he's still out with a leg injury. He threw in the towel on us 32 games ago.

I fuckin hate pieces of shit like this. He's been "hurt" for 32 games, 11 of those we lost by a **** hair and we'd be in the playoffs if our 2nd best player was in.

I hope cov gets paralyzed in a car accident as karma to faking an injury and wasting millions of dollars and millions of people's time.

Abe, please ban this fuckin lunatic.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:41 pm
t_wrex wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:03 pm I call bullshit on this goddamn fraud and piece of shit of a human being.

I think he's had a few already.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
t_wrex
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2019***

Post by t_wrex »

Conditioning=running
Running=being able to run

Am I missing something here?

We went from General Soreness to Brigadier Bone Bruise. Atleast JB hung around the team during games n shit.
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:56 am Teh Tube endorses t wrex on his journey to sobriety moderation! We are all rooting for you!
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

64DegreeWedge wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:36 pm Sharif Floyd comes to mind here
Sharif suffered nerve damage in his knee during surgery. Not sure how that is a remotely similar situation.
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
64DegreeWedge

Post by 64DegreeWedge »

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:35 pm
Sharif suffered nerve damage in his knee during surgery. Not sure how that is a remotely similar situation.
Fans and coaches thought he was being soft. Seems pretty similar here. Fans and coaches telling players how their bodies should feel.
Too Bad I Have To Destroy You Now
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

t_wrex wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:32 pm Conditioning=running

We went from General Soreness to Brigadier Bone Bruise. Atleast JB hung around the team during games n shit.
This will go on imo until he finally gets out of here.

He can't force a trade, he's not that caliber player. He will be "Nicked up" until his contract is up and he can save his legs and get out of here.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:53 pm

He can't force a trade, he's not that caliber player. He will be "Nicked up" until his contract is up and he can save his legs and get out of here.
He has 3 more years after this season. That’s quite a long game. :roll:
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Conditioning doesn't just mean running.

Being able to run is a far, far cry from being ok to play in a game.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:07 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:53 pm

He has 3 more years after this season. That’s quite a long game. :roll:
Oh wow. I thought he only had two. I feel for him.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
witljon

Post by witljon »

Jimmy Butler is this seasons scapegoat. Covington is just some of the leftover residue.
Last edited by witljon on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

64DegreeWedge wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 pm
Fans and coaches thought he was being soft. Seems pretty similar here. Fans and coaches telling players how their bodies should feel.
Ah. Agreed there. Definitely the same weird fan behavior.
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

You guys and your banning requests... smh. Welcome to the internet. Block someone if you are the type of person that gets offended easily. I recommend listening to Joe Rogan’s podcast #1258.

Lighten up and have some fun homie.
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Not really. He said nothing as he prepared to sue and the Vikes said nothing as they prepared to settle. What was everyone supposed to think? We fucked up his surgery and both sides are keeping it quiet? Who thinks that?
Keith_Morrison

Post by Keith_Morrison »

:shock:
witljon

Post by witljon »

Thrillkill wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Not really. He said nothing as he prepared to sue and the Vikes said nothing as they prepared to settle. What was everyone supposed to think? We fucked up his surgery and both sides are keeping it quiet? Who thinks that?
It aint the surgeons fault Sharrif Floyd didn't hold still. :shrug:
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

witljon wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:53 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:36 pm
It aint the surgeons fault Sharrif Floyd didn't hold still. :shrug:
I heard the anesthesiologist told him to count backward from 3 and he couldn't do it.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Decker23 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:21 pm

You guys and your banning requests... smh. Welcome to the internet. Block someone if you are the type of person that gets offended easily. I recommend listening to Joe Rogan’s podcast #1258.

douchebag.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Decker23 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:21 pm

Like you blocked me on twitter? lol... didn't even know it was you.

Weren't you just banned for a bit? What happened homie?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Bob Wiley

Post by Bob Wiley »

Time to seek professional help.
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse