Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Which previous Wolves player you despise would you rather give minutes to than Wiggins

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Moses Scurry

Re: Which previous Wolves player you despise would you rather give minutes to than Wiggins

Post by Moses Scurry »

Rising Starts MVP. Your fancy numbers are meaningless.
morneaumvp

Re: Which previous Wolves player you despise would you rather give minutes to than Wiggins

Post by morneaumvp »

memyworld wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:11 pm 1. These are players the Wolves drafted or traded for to be the center of their franchise
2. These are players who were projected to be All-Stars (DraftExpress gave the Celtics an A+ for Green)
3. These are players who didn't reach that expectation, thus they are "despised"
4. I only included their performances through year five (McCants only played four seasons)

Per 100 Possessions

Advanced

Based on the evidence, I think the Wolves would be a better team if you plucked Brewer and Johnson in year five.
Man I forgot Derrick Williams existed. :lol:

This is truly a cursed franchise :no:
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Beef Supreme wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:56 am
morneaumvp wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:40 pm Darko for me, I hated that psycho, but he tried more
Watch your fucking mouth!
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

TrueBlue wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:57 am
jffl_commish wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:41 am I can't think of another player in team history that I despise as much of Wiggins. No matter what, there has never been anyone lazier and more carefree than Andrew.
Loren Woods, Michael Beasley, Anthony Bennett, Michael Olowokandi, Ricky Davis to name a few.
You clean that dirty mouth, Skittles is a saint!
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

LordNu wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:09 pm
Sally wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:57 am
jffl_commish wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:41 am I can't think of another player in team history that I despise as much of Wiggins. No matter what, there has never been anyone lazier and more carefree than Andrew.
Loren Woods, Michael Beasley, Anthony Bennett, Michael Olowokandi, Ricky Davis to name a few.
You clean that dirty mouth, Skittles is a saint!
Never forget.

“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

This is a good question... it pains me to admit this.
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
MarcusAurelius

Post by MarcusAurelius »

I got high just looking at that Beasley pic.
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

I don’t despise Malik Sealy but I’d rather watch his bones shamble around aimlessly for 41 minutes a night.
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Ask Not »

Sub Gerald Glass in for Wigs and you have a 50 win team.
Book it.
Ketchup can be nuancy
qrocks

Post by qrocks »

Amir Coffey
salamander

Post by salamander »

William Avery & Joe Smith
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
witljon

Post by witljon »

Did anyone mention Indy Ebay? :shrug:
BBG

Post by BBG »

Wes Johnson