Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Which previous Wolves player you despise would you rather give minutes to than Wiggins

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
shoteh

Which previous Wolves player you despise would you rather give minutes to than Wiggins

Post by shoteh »

Let's play a game.

I'll start,

McCants
jffl_commish

Re: Which previous Wolves player you despise would you rather give minutes to than Wiggins

Post by jffl_commish »

I can't think of another player in team history that I despise as much of Wiggins. No matter what, there has never been anyone lazier and more carefree than Andrew.
Let's get Tropical
shoteh

Re: Which previous Wolves player you despise would you rather give minutes to than Wiggins

Post by shoteh »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:41 am I can't think of another player in team history that I despise as much of Wiggins. No matter what, there has never been anyone lazier and more carefree than Andrew.
Comon its not that hard, we have an extensive list of eligibles.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

ricky davis. i'd play him over wigs.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Bob Wiley

Post by Bob Wiley »

somuchyummy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:52 am ricky davis. i'd play him over wigs.
i hated that guy, but I would start him over Wiggins too.

How Bout Isiah Rider?
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

I love this guy, but I'd rather have Mickael Gelabale than Wiggins...heck maybe even Tanguy Ngombo.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Last edited by flexbuffchest on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

We could get the exact same production out of Bazz for about 1 millions dollars.
Last edited by Moses Scurry on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Bob Wiley wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:57 am
somuchyummy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:52 am ricky davis. i'd play him over wigs.
i hated that guy, but I would start him over Wiggins too.

How Bout Isiah Rider?
Both of those guys were decent NBA players.

I'll say Derrick Williams....eh shit, I don't even mean that.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Johnny Flynn. Bring him back!
Let's get Tropical
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Luke Ridenour
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

Mike Olewakandi.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Will Avery, Anthony Bennett, Ndudi Ebi, Paul Grant, Shane Heal, Marko Jaric, Cherokee Parks, Adreian Payne, Alexy Shved, Bracey Wright

There is no player I despise more than Wiggins...the day he is off this team will be a day I will celebrate
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Darko for me, I hated that psycho, but he tried more
bombers3shooter

Post by bombers3shooter »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:37 am Luke Ridenour
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Barea
Joboo

Post by Joboo »

LordNu wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:50 pmBarea
THIS

I hated JJ and I'd rather his flopping ass play.. at least he tried
ItsGameOvrMan

Post by ItsGameOvrMan »

Oh my there are so so many. Strolling through memory lane with all those that others have already mentioned. Olowokandi and McCants are the two that stick in my mind that let me down the most.
MarcusAurelius

Post by MarcusAurelius »

Kandi-man is a pretty good center comp to Wiggins. First pick, athletic, lazy, unskilled, with a low BBIQ. He also didn't seem to give a shit about being a NBA basketball player.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

BLOUNT!! I forgot about Blount, for some reason he pissed me off.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

bombers3shooter wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:47 pm
I was there!
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

morneaumvp wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:40 pm Darko for me, I hated that psycho, but he tried more
Watch your fucking mouth!

- Isaac Asimov
Mr. Brightside

Post by Mr. Brightside »

Wes “flaccid” Johnson. Maybe better known as the Pink Mamba.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

DWill
bombers3shooter

Post by bombers3shooter »

Beef Supreme wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:55 am
I was there!
Luke got a bad rap during his time here by fans. Not his fault he was forced to play completely out of position due to necessity. He was a backup point guard playing who really wasn't widely viewed as even a combo guard playing the starting shooting guard role. It was never going to be pretty, but I think for the most part he made the most of his opportunity he was given here.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

I like the idea of shved.

Maybe not, he makes Wiggins look like Steph Curry.
TrueBlue

Post by TrueBlue »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:41 am I can't think of another player in team history that I despise as much of Wiggins. No matter what, there has never been anyone lazier and more carefree than Andrew.
Loren Woods, Michael Beasley, Anthony Bennett, Michael Olowokandi, Ricky Davis to name a few.
Spoiler:
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

bombers3shooter wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:22 am

I was there!
Luke got a bad rap during his time here by fans. Not his fault he was forced to play completely out of position due to necessity. He was a backup point guard playing who really wasn't widely viewed as even a combo guard playing the starting shooting guard role. It was never going to be pretty, but I think for the most part he made the most of his opportunity he was given here.
Agreed 100%.

He failed at what was asked of him, but it should have never been asked of him.

- Isaac Asimov
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

bombers3shooter wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:22 am

I was there!
I'll never forget him having to try and guard Kobe Bryant.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

1. These are players the Wolves drafted or traded for to be the center of their franchise
2. These are players who were projected to be All-Stars (DraftExpress gave the Celtics an A+ for Green)
3. These are players who didn't reach that expectation, thus they are "despised"
4. I only included their performances through year five (McCants only played four seasons)

Per 100 Possessions

Advanced

Based on the evidence, I think the Wolves would be a better team if you plucked Brewer and Johnson in year five.