Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Let’s Try A Positive Thread: jodaman01 Was Right About Tyus!!!!

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Let’s Try A Positive Thread: jodaman01 Was Right About Tyus!!!!

Post by jodaman01 »

Enough crying like idiots about Wiggins.

It’s time to admit jodaman01 has been right about Tyus all along. Ryan just needs to give him the starting job and more control of the Team and watch Tyus and the Wolves thrive!!!

Celebrate........It’s Tyus Time!!!

You’re Welcome.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
Last edited by jodaman01 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Re: Let’s Try A Positive Thread: jodaman01 Was Right About Tyus!!!!

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

Is this thread real life? Am I dreaming? Did jodachump actually write this thread?
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:38 am Is this thread real life? Am I dreaming? Did jodachump actually write this thread?
Call me any name you want, but you must include.......”was right about Tyus all along.”

Come on, be happy for Tyus!!

We finally got to witness what real PG play looks like, and we haven’t seen that since Rubio was traded.

This might be the most needed and welcome bright spot in an otherwise fairly dark Wolves season.

GO TYUS!

It is as jodadamus foretold.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

get back to me after he plays against simmons all night. or any of the bigger stronger PGs. the other night against the bucks, malcolm brogdon basically walked backwards with tyus till they were under the hoop, turned around and put in a layup. size and strength issues will always dog tyus.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Ball washing Wiggins in rated XXX hardcore fashion negates anyone ever calling you right.
Let's get Tropical
Seenin

Post by Seenin »

Narcissism is thick in this thread?
Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

I've been a hardcore defender of Tyus for years! ;)
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

somuchyummy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:50 am get back to me after he plays against simmons all night. or any of the bigger stronger PGs. the other night against the bucks, malcolm brogdon basically walked backwards with tyus till they were under the hoop, turned around and put in a layup. size and strength issues will always dog tyus.
That’s life. Some players are just bigger and stronger....and better. Some nights even the best players get their ass kick by somebody who is their kryptonite. Good luck finding a PG that can be everything and if you find him....MAX HIM!

Tyus has played against people bigger and stronger than him his whole life and has learned how to deal with it.....that Fox kid was bigger and faster than he was last night, but Tyus just wins. The Team was a million times better with him on the floor.

He is the one player on this roster right now that has incredible room for growth in his game and with it would have easily the biggest impact on this team.

I’m ready for the good and bad with him, but I think in the end the guy comes through for us. He was Flip’s gift to his kid.

It’s Tyus Time!!

jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

flexbuffchest wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:39 am I've been a hardcore defender of Tyus for years! ;)
flexbuffchest was right!

See, it’s not that hard.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

So_Money will post in this thread.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Right? About what? Tyus has some good games and he's the man, Wiggins has 5 bad years and he's the GOAT. ABECHAT!
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Tyus is the real deal. He’s not elite athletically or his shooting ability but what’s elite about him is that he knows how to run a team on offense and defense.

He might be Ricky 2.0 for us and I’m loving that.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Joda called it on Thibs and Tyus

Respect where it’s due! Joda you the man bro
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 am Joda called it on Thibs and Tyus

Dumb and Dumber! You 2 guys can get a room if you want.

DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

somuchyummy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:50 am get back to me after he plays against simmons all night. or any of the bigger stronger PGs. the other night against the bucks, malcolm brogdon basically walked backwards with tyus till they were under the hoop, turned around and put in a layup. size and strength issues will always dog tyus.
Fox is at least 20 pounds lighter than Tyus. That's a big part of it last night.
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
Seenin

Post by Seenin »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 am Tyus is the real deal. He’s not elite athletically or his shooting ability but what’s elite about him is that he knows how to run a team on offense and defense.

Is Ricky 2.0 what we need? If tyus cant hit consistant jumpers and wiggs is falling apart. Where is our shooting and attack game gonna come from?
Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:15 am
Fox is at least 20 pounds lighter than Tyus. That's a big part of it last night.
This.

Tyus ain’t no starting PG.

Laughable assertion by “jo”.

Off topic: The name “jodaman” is hilarious because “jo” = slang for girl.
Last edited by thinktank on Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Seenin wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:38 am
UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 am Tyus is the real deal. He’s not elite athletically or his shooting ability but what’s elite about him is that he knows how to run a team on offense and defense.

Is Ricky 2.0 what we need? If tyus cant hit consistant jumpers and wiggs is falling apart. Where is our shooting and attack game gonna come from?
Yes Rubio 2.0 is what we need because Towns as great as he is, he needs someone to be able to feed him the ball on the block and pick and pop.

If they leave Tyus open like they use to Ricky, I believe he can hit the 3. He still needs to prove that but he’s playing much more confident under Ryan than thibs
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

I don't think many people want Tyus to be the starting PG long term. He is a very good back up though. But on this current team in 2019 he is the best option at PG to play with our starters.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

flexbuffchest wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:57 am

I don't think many people want Tyus to be the starting PG long term. He is a very good back up though. But on this current team in 2019 he is the best option at PG to play with our starters.
How in the hell could anyone argue with is assessment?

Spot On!

Keep shutting the door on Tyus folks, he’ll keep kicking that damn thing open!

It’s Tyus Time!!

kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

7 of Tyus' 8 assists were to Karl. 4 of those assists were 23 feet or longer shots. He didn't have a single assist after the very start of the 3rd quarter. Tyus to me is just ok. Good backup.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

I think you called the Thibbs damage to this organization well before me, I just became more belligerent about him and Butler.

Continue to educate. Some just don’t learn until it becomes self-evident.

Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

jodaman01 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:21 am Enough crying like idiots about Wiggins.

It’s time to admit jodaman01 has been right about Tyus all along. Ryan just needs to give him the starting job and more control of the Team and watch Tyus and the Wolves thrive!!!

You’re Welcome.

I'm actually sad for you now. Just pay a hooker to tell you you are loved for an hour. Maybe the lie will last you the rest of the day.

Look at me! I'm important! I matter! Love me..............................please.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Thrillkill wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:26 pm
jodaman01 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:21 am Enough crying like idiots about Wiggins.

You’re Welcome.

I'm actually sad for you now. Just pay a hooker to tell you you are loved for an hour. Maybe the lie will last you the rest of the day.

Look at me! I'm important! I matter! Love me..............................please.

Such a hateful poster you have become. You know I get you are going through the anger phase of dealing with the loss of your beloved Thibbs and Butler.

We are all here for you.

Also, your post made me laugh. I give credit where it’s due.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

jodaman01 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:13 pm

I think you called the Thibbs damage to this organization well before me, I just became more belligerent about him and Butler.

Continue to educate. Some just don’t learn until it becomes self-evident.

Thibs knows basketball but he didn’t have the human element of building the team and making all the players feel united as one. Ryan has been excellent on this part.

I’m glad everyone is getting healthy for the final stretch.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

jodaman01 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:46 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:26 pm

You’re Welcome.

Such a hateful poster you have become. You know I get you are going through the anger phase of dealing with the loss of your beloved Thibbs and Butler.

We are all here for you.

Also, your post made me laugh. I give credit where it’s due.
I straight up love mocking you and the rest of the "look at me!" morons in the world today. No hate at all. And you are welcome for my attention................ to your pathetic need for attention.
Style

Post by Style »

Elite backup, low level starter. A guy I want to have on the roster for a long time. He absolutely moves the needle for positive more often than not.

I'd like to see him used, minutes wise, the way Schroder is used in OKC. 20-25 mins as a backup PG. Ideally the starting PG is someone who can play with Tyus in a Westbrook role/minutes distribution.
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Jaamz

Post by Jaamz »

Obvious Mcnabb Bit...P.S. ......fuck off Mcnabb..
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

GO TYUS!!!

Tyyyyyyyllllleeeeerrrrrrrrr