Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Doogie The Scoopmaster: GIVE HIM CREDIT!

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Seenin

Re: Doogie The Scoopmaster: GIVE HIM CREDIT!

Post by Seenin »

Y'all need to respect the greatest franchise that is Hardees.
Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Doogie is just like a bunch of dopes here. Many times through the years I have had some nit wit scold me for starting a thread that may have already been started....problem is the previous thread was probably 5 pages deep already and I refuse to page through all the old threads or do searches just to see if somethin has already been said. I'll post what I want and damn be the haters....
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

Doogie is a POS. I love exposing his BS, especially, when he is being used as a mouth piece.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

SO_MONEY wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:04 pm Doogie is a POS. I love exposing his BS, especially, when he is being used as a mouth piece.
Are you able to show an example of you exposing his BS?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:32 pm
SO_MONEY wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:04 pm Doogie is a POS. I love exposing his BS, especially, when he is being used as a mouth piece.
YES!
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

take it to facebook, ladies.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

SO_MONEY wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:46 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:32 pm
YES!
Pretty stupid to ask.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

Lightning wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:03 pm take it to facebook, ladies.
Frankly, I agree. If you want to argue about the fact people can easily expose Doogie for being a puppet, go be an idiot elsewhere because you don't have anything to offer.
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

Hornets wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 am Doogie is just like a bunch of dopes here. Many times through the years I have had some nit wit scold me for starting a thread that may have already been started....problem is the previous thread was probably 5 pages deep already and I refuse to page through all the old threads or do searches just to see if somethin has already been said. I'll post what I want and damn be the haters....
You’re an American hero.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:19 pm
Hornets wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 am Doogie is just like a bunch of dopes here. Many times through the years I have had some nit wit scold me for starting a thread that may have already been started....problem is the previous thread was probably 5 pages deep already and I refuse to page through all the old threads or do searches just to see if somethin has already been said. I'll post what I want and damn be the haters....
You’re an American hero.
You got that right! :beer:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

SO_MONEY wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 pm
Frankly, I agree. If you want to argue about the fact people can easily expose Doogie for being a puppet, go be an idiot elsewhere because you don't have anything to offer.
Thanks for the example. You sure got him. :clap:
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:55 pm
You didn't ask for an example, you asked if I had one.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

SO_MONEY wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:01 pm

@DWolfsonKSTP
12 May 2015
More Darren Wolfson Retweeted
You don't like Porzingis? But yeah, T-minus 1 week until the #Twolves find out if they can get Okafor!
@So_Money
More
Replying to @DWolfsonKSTP
@DWolfsonKSTP Either you are not a fan of the team taking away leverage or you are helping the team create it. I believe the later.
One of many examples, but I called him out so often he blocked me on Twitter. Okafor, LOL.
Last edited by SO_MONEY on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Good point.
j2j

Post by j2j »

SO_MONEY wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 pm
@DWolfsonKSTP
12 May 2015
You don't like Porzingis? But yeah, T-minus 1 week until the #Twolves find out if they can get Okafor!
@So_Money
More
@DWolfsonKSTP Either you are not a fan of the team taking away leverage or you are helping the team create it. I believe the later.
One of many examples, but I called him out so often he blocked me on Twitter. Okafor, LOL.
Anyone able to decipher this?
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

j2j wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:23 pm

@DWolfsonKSTP
12 May 2015
@So_Money
More
One week prior to draft he was still pushing the Okafor angle. I called BS. What I am saying is he was either acting rouge, making shit up, or he was being told what to say, what to push ect... to create uncertainty about the pick. But no real journalist would have thought Okafor was the pick at that time, he was Flip's puppet.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Doogie and AP sports guy....

I will say I like Doogie more but probably because I never hear from the guy. I don't follow any social media and I don't watch the local news. You have to be really looking for this guy and I couldn't dream of a reason I would.

I HATE AP sports guy! Probably because I can't stand listening to KFAN run into the ground their "Cute" Johnny Athletic blah blah blah trash every day.

Then he gets on and is so dramatic "Ya know Dan" I have never heard him do anything but state the obvious. They are both complete schmucks.

You want "News" you look to this guy..... He doesn't have time to even type about a scrub like Canann (However you spell his name)

Last edited by RubeTube on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
j2j

Post by j2j »

SO_MONEY wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:17 pm
j2j wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:23 pm

One week prior to draft he was still pushing the Okafor angle. I called BS. What I am saying is he was either acting rouge, making shit up, or he was being told what to say, what to push ect... to create uncertainty about the pick. But no real journalist would have thought Okafor was the pick at that time, he was Flip's puppet.
Doogie, despite being a sports journalist and having a ton of contacts doesn't really know much about the game. He reports what he's told, not what he's figured out.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

I once tweeted/asked Doogie about what KG's subsequent contract would look like after we traded him back - I had initially heard from someone in the media, possibly ESPN, that we would give him a 2-year contract.

I can't remember exactly what he said, but he came across as quite patronising.