Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Mentally Fragile Wolves Fans

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
t_wrex
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2019***

Mentally Fragile Wolves Fans

Post by t_wrex »

Spoiler:
it
Spoiler:
was
Spoiler:
one
Spoiler:
game.
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:56 am Teh Tube endorses t wrex on his journey to sobriety moderation! We are all rooting for you!
salamander

Re: Mentally Fragile Wolves Fans

Post by salamander »

It was one BIG game in a long line of big games this group of players didn't show up for.

This team needs a leader. We don't have one. We need a star as well because we also don't have that.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
j2j

Post by j2j »

t_wrex wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:30 am
Spoiler:
it
Spoiler:
was
Spoiler:
one
Spoiler:
game.
But it was Jimmy Butler's Super Bowl. He shows up for mid-January nonconference games. Not so much in the playoffs. This is all he's got.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
sh1mmyya

Post by sh1mmyya »

salamander wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 am It was one BIG game in a long line of big games this group of players didn't show up for.

This team needs a leader. We don't have one. We need a star as well because we also don't have that.
A road game against an east opponent is a BIG game? Huh.
Formally known as Pooperscooper
Never forget page 116
Rip Flip
Corre Ricky Corre

Post by Corre Ricky Corre »

R.E.L.A.X.
OliverMiller

Post by OliverMiller »

I'm honestly more upset that people laugh at Embiid's trolling regardless if it makes sense or not.

His comments last year about raising the cat were hilarious.

This one made no sense at all.
Last edited by OliverMiller on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

I was annoyed, then I watched something else after halftime and laughed about everything but Jones' injury. The Wolves demolished the Spurs at home, but I didn't walk away thinking, "Wow, the Wolves are so much better than San Antonio."
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

salamander wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 am It was one BIG game in a long line of big games this group of players didn't show up for.

"we" --- you admitted you didn't even follow the NBA recently.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
salamander

Post by salamander »

sh1mmyya wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:32 am

A road game against an east opponent is a BIG game? Huh.
A road game against the player who made the franchise and our two best players look foolish by stating truths? Yeah.

http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?i ... card=false
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:46 pm

"we" --- you admitted you didn't even follow the NBA recently.
I did not. I don't pay as close attention as I do other leagues like NFL or collage hoops but I've never said I "didn't even follow the NBA".
I've paid attention more since the Butler trade anyways, which is about when you're referring too.
BBG

Post by BBG »

Remember the OKC game??? That was so sweet!