Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

It's back! Bill Simmons NBA trade value rankings!

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Moses Scurry

It's back! Bill Simmons NBA trade value rankings!

Post by Moses Scurry »

http://tradevalue.theringer.com/?_ga=2. ... 1515606316

Andrew Wiggins: I went to a Wolves-Lakers game last month when Wiggins emerged from an in-game coma with a second-quarter dunk. My friend and I turned to each other and said simultaneously, “Forgot he was out there!” Then we looked up and noticed that he had 13 points already. He might have the first 50-point game when a fan says, “Forgot he was out there,” deep in the fourth quarter. He’s only due $147.7 million over this year and the next four, and he’s in the middle of one of the most dramatic statistical free falls of any 23-and-under player ever, so I’m sure it’s fine.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: It's back! Bill Simmons NBA trade value rankings!

Post by HeHateMe »

I always enjoy these -- Doncic should be in the top group though.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Re: It's back! Bill Simmons NBA trade value rankings!

Post by Decker23 »

Supposedly, Bill Simmons needs to learn the game.

🙄
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan