Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**** OFFICIAL Twolves vs Jimmy Butler - 6pm NBATV ****

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
kilkenny

Re: **** OFFICIAL Twolves vs Jimmy Butler - 6pm NBATV ****

Post by kilkenny »

Felt like I was watching the Harlem Globetrotters and we were the Generals.

Oh and Teague was just pure trash last night. Our PG situation is dire right now. It was bad even with a healthy Tyus.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

kilkenny wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:08 am Felt like I was watching the Harlem Globetrotters and we were the Generals.

Oh and Teague was just pure trash last night. Our PG situation is dire right now. It was bad even with a healthy Tyus.
I hate Teague. I can't defend the guy anymore. He has some very nice qualities to him but since he dribbles for 20 seconds on a ridiculously high amount of his possession and because he is so afraid to shoot negates any positive qualities to his game.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
qrocks

Post by qrocks »

I threw up a little in my mouth during the second quarter as the Wolves were down by quite a bit when Wiggins received a pass in the left corner which he could have then simply shot a wide open 3 in transition but instead paused and then took one dribble in to the right to shoot a long two point shot. He made the shot, but still that play was a horrible play that personifies his game. The Wolves aren't going to be better than "first round easy out" until he is off the team.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

qrocks wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:18 am I threw up a little in my mouth during the second quarter as the Wolves were down by quite a bit when Wiggins received a pass in the left corner which he could have then simply shot a wide open 3 in transition but instead paused and then took one dribble in to the right to shoot a long two point shot. He made the shot, but still that play was a horrible play that personifies his game. The Wolves aren't going to be better than "first round easy out" until he is off the team.
FYI! Wiggins took 7 freaking mid range/long 2's last night, HE MADE ONE. WTF is this guys problem? No one else took any more than 2. He is a classic pussy nba player.

Wiggins hasn't changed one bit imo.
Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

What a joke of a franchise. Move already
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

Philo Beddoe wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:11 pm Jeff Teague can suck my dick. I have never seen a more wide open three and he did not shoot it
Reigning Rube Chat Bracket Champion
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Moses Scurry wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:20 am
Beef Supreme wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:00 am
jodaman01 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:28 am

This.

It was a game where the 6’ers couldn’t miss, and Wolves couldn’t do anything right. Shit happens.

I am far more bummed about Tyus getting hurt. He was being groomed to take over and I believe that would have made this Team better. Unfortunately we are now stuck with Teague watching the same shitshow out of him that I truly can’t stand to watch anymore. So now it’s all on KAT and Wiggins, mostly Wiggins to improve in order for there to be any significant improvement in this Team.

The season took a big turn for the worse for me yesterday when Tyus went down. Bummed. :cry:

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
Methinks you’d be a little less diplomatic about the whole thing if Thibs were coaching that debacle.
Ya think? Joda's a fraud? Git outta here.
:lol:
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

I wonder if Butler kept Covington out of the Sixers locker room after the game like he did Rubio?

I bet not, because he is a racist and only would do that to a white player.
Reigning Rube Chat Bracket Champion
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Moses Scurry wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:20 am
Beef Supreme wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:00 am

This.

It was a game where the 6’ers couldn’t miss, and Wolves couldn’t do anything right. Shit happens.

I am far more bummed about Tyus getting hurt. He was being groomed to take over and I believe that would have made this Team better. Unfortunately we are now stuck with Teague watching the same shitshow out of him that I truly can’t stand to watch anymore. So now it’s all on KAT and Wiggins, mostly Wiggins to improve in order for there to be any significant improvement in this Team.

The season took a big turn for the worse for me yesterday when Tyus went down. Bummed. :cry:

Methinks you’d be a little less diplomatic about the whole thing if Thibs were coaching that debacle.
Ya think? Joda's a fraud? Git outta here.
It took a season of Thibbs for me to get the picture and see what he was. It’s 4 games in for Saunders. He is missing Covington and now has a damaged Tyus, both of whom I believe he would heavily rely on if available. He gets a little slack, if by the end of the season this kind of crap continues or there isn’t clear improvement over what was happening with Thibbs - then the Wolves will have to go in another direction. Pretty Simple.

LordNu

Post by LordNu »

witljon wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:04 am
LordNu wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:38 pm Deplorable showing from the Wolves.
The Sixers played their best game of the year and the Wolves played their worst. Thats a bad combination.

Something was in the air last night. Sixers scored 149 points, Atl-142, GS-142, and Ind-131.
This.

Man, things have really turned 180 when you're preaching positivity (save for the Tyus injury). I actually appreciate it :thumbsup:
witljon

Post by witljon »

flexbuffchest wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:07 am This might just honestly be the most pathetic game I have ever seen in the last 20+ years. It could be an over reaction because it is so recent but my god off the top of my head I can't think of a worse game.

Every single Wolf last night was turned into a Eunuch.
There's a difference between a blowout and an embarrassment.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

witljon wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:19 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:07 am This might just honestly be the most pathetic game I have ever seen in the last 20+ years. It could be an over reaction because it is so recent but my god off the top of my head I can't think of a worse game.

Every single Wolf last night was turned into a Eunuch.
There's a difference between a blowout and an embarrassment.
Yes and both happened past night.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?