Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**** OFFICIAL Twolves vs Jimmy Butler - 6pm NBATV ****

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
morneaumvp

Re: **** OFFICIAL Twolves vs Jimmy Butler - 6pm NBATV ****

Post by morneaumvp »

Philo Beddoe wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:30 pm
Sally wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 pm KING PETTY

Oh boy, that is going to fire the wolves right up... They are going to come out with a chip on their shoulder next time....

Just kidding, they will just take it up the ass again.
:lol:
ItsGameOvrMan

Post by ItsGameOvrMan »

I love it. they SHOULD feel embarrassed by this showing.
OliverMiller

Post by OliverMiller »

That sucked.

Also, Embiid's post was pretty lame. Like it would have made sense had it been the Wolves talking crap or called themselves the real starters.

It really made no sense
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Deplorable showing from the Wolves.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Well why weren't Karl and Wiggs not coming after them as well??? :lol: :lol:
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

OliverMiller wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 pm That sucked.

Also, Embiid's post was pretty lame. Like it would have made sense had it been the Wolves talking crap or called themselves the real starters.

It really made no sense
That motherfucker was working on that for weeks after the trade. He couldn't wait to post it.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Billy Ray

Post by Billy Ray »

I think its pretty safe to say that Towns and Wiggins are cowards.

If Wiggins even had one nut in his sack he would have volunteered to guard Butler and gone hard at him.

It Towns wanted to prove he didnt have a vagina he would have have schooled Embiid.

Butler was right. Sigh.

Have some pride, some heart.

And Jeff Teague should just shut up. He is weak.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

YBBR wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:41 pm

It really made no sense
That motherfucker was working on that for weeks after the trade. He couldn't wait to post it.
Its gamesmanship, drop you Minnesota Nice Bitch sensibilities for a second and enjoy it. :thinking:

If the Wolves don't want this then fucking compete tonight.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

YBBR wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:30 pm

No broken bones but guaranteed he tore all the nerves and tendons in it
Fuck off with that shit.
His ankle touched the floor sideways.

Learn how to play sports.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

Good thing the rematch happens on the second night of a back-to-back after playing the Warriors. Oh, and the Sixers will only have played one game in four days.
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

I can't stop fucking laughing I didn't even realize this game was that bad tonight I just I'm looking at the box score now
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

Is anyone watching the videos of Ryan Saunders jumping around in his wife beater after beating Oklahoma? What a fucking joke.
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

Looks like old Hawaiian Punch bitch got them good tonight.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

irishman89 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:00 pm Is anyone watching the videos of Ryan Saunders jumping around in his wife beater after beating Oklahoma? What a fucking joke.
He’s got some growing up to do as a coach that’s for sure. Everyone seems to want to give Andrew an unlimited amount of time to figure it out, let’s at least do the same for Flip’s son.

We are Minnesota Nice 👍
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

In odd Jimmy fashion, he made the game about himself, while also making it about his team. Everyone expected Jimmy to take it on himself to take it to the Timberwolves...and, he did, but through his teammates. Jimmy played 3rd fiddle on his own team tonight, and did it perfectly. It almost seemed planned to do it that way, as a shot to Karl and Wiggins...saying, "this could be us, if you were as good as Ben and Joel"" And he would be right in saying that, if he came straight out saying it.
Last edited by bubu dubu. on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

irishman89 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:00 pm Is anyone watching the videos of Ryan Saunders jumping around in his wife beater after beating Oklahoma? What a fucking joke.
Where do I find this video?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
zeitgeist

Post by zeitgeist »

It really made no sense
Are you going to be okay?
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm Einstein has his area of expertise, I have mine.
zeitgeist

Post by zeitgeist »

Philo Beddoe wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:13 pm What a fucking embarrassment. Teague gas been shit. Wiggins is back to his pussy self... Dieng is a fucking shit stain... 40 fucking point loss.
I thought this coach was going to change him? No Thibs, no Butler, he should be beasting out there.
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm Einstein has his area of expertise, I have mine.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

I must have missed a comment somewhere. I don't get the "3rd stringers" reference. Did someone say that about the 6ers or something?
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
zeitgeist

Post by zeitgeist »

Beef Supreme wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 pm I must have missed a comment somewhere. I don't get the "3rd stringers" reference. Did someone say that about the 6ers or something?
It's probably related to Jimmy dunking on the Wolves starters with third stringers in practice.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

zeitgeist wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:37 pm

It really made no sense
Are you going to be okay?
Yeah, I'm fine. Very dissapointed in the team's performance. Or lack thereof.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
witljon

Post by witljon »

LordNu wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:38 pm Deplorable showing from the Wolves.
The Sixers played their best game of the year and the Wolves played their worst. Thats a bad combination.

Something was in the air last night. Sixers scored 149 points, Atl-142, GS-142, and Ind-131.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

witljon wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:04 am
The Sixers played their best game of the year and the Wolves played their worst. Thats a bad combination.

Something was in the air last night. Sixers scored 149 points, Atl-142, GS-142, and Ind-131.
This.

It was a game where the 6’ers couldn’t miss, and Wolves couldn’t do anything right. Shit happens.

I am far more bummed about Tyus getting hurt. He was being groomed to take over and I believe that would have made this Team better. Unfortunately we are now stuck with Teague watching the same shitshow out of him that I truly can’t stand to watch anymore. So now it’s all on KAT and Wiggins, mostly Wiggins to improve in order for there to be any significant improvement in this Team.

The season took a big turn for the worse for me yesterday when Tyus went down. Bummed. :cry:

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Beef Supreme wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 pm I must have missed a comment somewhere. I don't get the "3rd stringers" reference. Did someone say that about the 6ers or something?
Embiid’s comment makes zero sense.

It was clear as day that Jimmy was trying to replicate the “no shooting” thing, which is petty as hell, and it still doesn’t make Embiid’s tweet make any sense.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

jodaman01 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:28 am

This.

It was a game where the 6’ers couldn’t miss, and Wolves couldn’t do anything right. Shit happens.

I am far more bummed about Tyus getting hurt. He was being groomed to take over and I believe that would have made this Team better. Unfortunately we are now stuck with Teague watching the same shitshow out of him that I truly can’t stand to watch anymore. So now it’s all on KAT and Wiggins, mostly Wiggins to improve in order for there to be any significant improvement in this Team.

The season took a big turn for the worse for me yesterday when Tyus went down. Bummed. :cry:

Methinks you’d be a little less diplomatic about the whole thing if Thibs were coaching that debacle.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

A game like that and they 100% don't show up. I think that says all we need to know about their heart. It also proves Jimmy right. Hopefully that game is a serious wake-up call.
Let's get Tropical
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Beef Supreme wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:00 am
jodaman01 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:28 am

This.

Methinks you’d be a little less diplomatic about the whole thing if Thibs were coaching that debacle.
Ya think? Joda's a fraud? Git outta here.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

TrueBlue wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:52 am With Tyus out could we swing a trade for Ricky!?!?!?
:lol: :roll: No
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

This might just honestly be the most pathetic game I have ever seen in the last 20+ years. It could be an over reaction because it is so recent but my god off the top of my head I can't think of a worse game.

Every single Wolf last night was turned into a Eunuch.
Last edited by flexbuffchest on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”