Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

J2J for Mayor

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Tony Bongwater

J2J for Mayor

Post by Tony Bongwater »

Greetings wolf chat posters.

I come to you in peace.

And offerings of mutual beneficialities.

I know you as a justly pointed people and will not, therefore; burden you with long winded soliques about the things that could have been, or things that are, or how things someday, might be, if this guy acts like he's being paid 8 figure to give a crap and that other guy figures out hes literally Clint Eastwood in every Spaghetti Western ever made.

That's neither here nor there. I've got a proposition.

I just nominated your boy J2J as the mayor of the poliward. And for that, I apologize.. however... I have a vested interest in screwing someone over, and let's be honest..... J2's the shit

Here's my proposition.. I wont post here, so long as you all, in force, log into teh poliward and make sure our boy gets his...... fail, and I will literly be here every day to agree with everything jodaman has to say. And I know the game enough to drive everyone here insane :twisted:

Hugs, and Kisses
Slava Ukrijina πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ’™πŸ’›
LordNu

Re: J2J for Mayor

Post by LordNu »

Abe, what is this smut? Is it related to Salamandar? Get rid of it please, WC is hallowed turf.
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

Anyone else hear Jason Lee's voice as they read that? Like a Pixar villain voice?
Tony Bongwater

Post by Tony Bongwater »

Maybe I came on a little strong, and it does help to picture Alan Rickman in Die Hard when I speak; but here me now and understand later.. I'm trying to make sure we put another stripe on our guys lapel.

This isnt a matter of work, but a matter of shit talking. The ultimate trump card and I'm trying to give it to one of
you. Mayor of Froobchat.

Polls open 7:00 AM Tuesday. Open for one week..and I need you guys. Coronation the 15th.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Ever since you started posting this way in poliward you've been knocking it out of the park. :thumbsup:
UnFadeable21 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
Tony Bongwater

Post by Tony Bongwater »

I'm not feeling the love and honestly... is Dario Saric the perfect compliment to Karl Anthony Cities in the front court? Perhaps tha answer is more minutes for Wiggins at the 4... couple of elbows to the saggy eyes might McGrady the cat up a bit..

Just talking.
Seenin

Post by Seenin »

This thread gave me a bowl movement.
Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth
Tony Bongwater

Post by Tony Bongwater »

But lo and behold.

J2J

now the frickin mayor of all froob chat.

Thank you.