Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post your apologies. Time to support Thibs

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Post your apologies. Time to support Thibs

Post by HeHateMe »

T_J wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:27 pm HHM is full Joda. Getting a bit embarrassing.
I can't poke some fun? Damn, is this the same Team Jeremy from the 13 draft? :o
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Not familiar with this gentleman at all. Who is this Thibs you speak of?
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

T_J wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:27 pm HHM is full Joda. Getting a bit embarrassing.
Yeah this is a little sad. :lol:
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

morneaumvp wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:14 pm
Yeah this is a little sad. :lol:
You didn't do well in this thread, it's ok. :gun:
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
minnemike

Re: You can't have it both ways. Time to support Thibs

Post by minnemike »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:29 am
Jon K/Doogie/Jim Pete have commented on most of these items if not all (individually)… go back to summer podcasts.

Found a tweet. I'm sure the Thibs lovers will say Doogie was lying. And it was assistant coaches, not players.. MY MISTAKE.

[/quote]

Took a page out of teh Trump handbook. That honest reporting is fake news!
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

Rivers remains close friends with former Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau, who was fired on Jan. 6. "We talk a lot," Rivers said. "I tried to get him today a lot to get the scouting report, but he wouldn't give it to me." - Game Story
:lol:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:29 pm I read a LOT of "Who's the next coach" and "Get rid of Thibs" threads.

I'm not a Thibs fan but if he gets this team to the playoffs, it's his best coaching job ever!

There isn't a ton of talent on this team and he has them playing well. It would be 2 out of 3 seasons he would have them in the playoffs and back to back years.

This take is "Red Hot" but the truth.

I still don't believe this team will make the playoffs but if they do, you better start supporting Tommy T. No, you are not smarter than him. This man might be here awhile.

Well, it looks like no one was able to get this roster to the playoffs.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

I think we now realize what Thibs was actually working with aka Andrew Wiggins. He's not without blame by a long shot, but I think he had to scream because they all did so much wrong all the time.