Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
UnFadeable21

Re: Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

Post by UnFadeable21 »

I’m alive. At my aunts funeral at legacy funeral home noobs.

Been keeping up with the news. See if Wigs get sent out of a combo of Teague +1
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I can't wait for the Wojbomb that this bum is gone.
Let's get Tropical
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

jffl_commish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:05 pm I can't wait for the Wojbomb that this bum is gone.
The long nightmare will finally be over :thumbsup:
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Oh no, not that, anything but that :roll:

morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Dan33185 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:52 am Oh no, not that, anything but that :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Something good came out of today :clap: :clap:
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Dan33185 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:52 am Oh no, not that, anything but that :roll:

As he should be, and as anyone in his shoes would be.

I demand out immediately and any team offering a remotely decent deal to the Wolves - I would tell them I ain’t coming so don’t waste your time trying to trade for me.

I would make sure that I would only go to a team that is absolutely killing Rosas in the deal.
Last edited by jodaman01 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

jodaman01 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:01 am

I demand out immediately and team any team offering a remotely decent deal to the Wolves - I would tell them I ain’t coming so don’t waste your time trying to trade for me.

I would make sure that I would only go to a team that is absolutely killing Rosas in the deal.
HE DOES NOT HAVE A No-Trade-Clause...
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

I demand out immediately and team any team offering a remotely decent deal to the Wolves - I would tell them I ain’t coming so don’t waste your time trying to trade for me.

Nobody is killing Rosas in a potential Wiggins deal. If Wiggins is dealt, its a win. Even if its CP3, at least there is less years on the contract.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

I think this is all meant to be sarcastic.

Of course Wiggins isn't furious. He'll be happy to play through the motions and collect his max money.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

morneaumvp wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:04 am

Teams won’t trade for you if you make it clear to them you ain’t coming or you don’t want to play for them. At which point if Rosas still wants to trade with that team he has to drop his pants and bend over. They make Rosas eat a mountain of shit to take him to the point Taylor says no deal.

Wiggins just got all the leverage to make Rosas’s life miserable, just like CP3 Is in position to screw over Houston.
Last edited by jodaman01 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jodaman01 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:21 am

Teams won’t trade for you if you make it clear to them you ain’t coming or you don’t want to play for them. At which point if Rosas still wants to trade with that team he has to drop his pants and bend over. They make Rosas eat a mountain of shit to take him to the point Taylor says no deal.

Wiggins just got all the leverage to make Rosas’s life miserable.
Rosas' life as a GM is already miserable. He inherited the daunting task of having Andrew Wiggins and his max contract.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Honestly, we are all like "SEE YA ANDREW"! But in reality, it probably couldn't be better for him to get off this god awful franchise.

At least he could go somewhere that it isn't -15 below zero when your season is over by January.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

bubu dubu. wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:23 am

Wiggins just got all the leverage to make Rosas’s life miserable.
Rosas' life as a GM is already miserable. He inherited the daunting task of having Andrew Wiggins and his max contract.
Rosas should have took White or stayed at 11 and took the French kid and tried to see if Saunders could get Wiggins value up before the trade deadline. Holy Shit did he royally fuck himself and this team. This is a Holy Shit bad, even for the Wolves.
shoteh

Post by shoteh »

bubu dubu. wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:11 am
That gif is so frustrating yet hilarious.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:24 am Honestly, we are all like "SEE YA ANDREW"! But in reality, it probably couldn't be better for him to get off this god awful franchise.

At least he could go somewhere that it isn't -15 below zero when your season is over by January.
Agreed. It couldn't be better for him elsewhere.

Only place I could see him resurrecting his career is with Pop in SAS. Also, maybe the Mavs.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

bubu dubu. wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:29 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:24 am Honestly, we are all like "SEE YA ANDREW"! But in reality, it probably couldn't be better for him to get off this god awful franchise.

Only place I could see him resurrecting his career is with Pop in SAS. Also, maybe the Mavs.
Or GSW, it seems everybody wants to go there.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jodaman01 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:49 am
bubu dubu. wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:29 am

Or GSW, it seems everybody wants to go there.
Yeah, I'm sure he'd fit in great there :lol:

Rumor has it they wanted him, but had to settle for DLO.
zeitgeist

Post by zeitgeist »

"I keep that same energy everywhere I go!" Andrew Wiggins

Wiggins will forget about it by his next Fortnite tourney.
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm Einstein has his area of expertise, I have mine.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Wondering how Wiggins and Kats relationship will be after this. Will it be "Strained"?

Rosas came in disrespected one of our young lion's and crapped his pants in the process.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Lol at Wiggins having trade leverage. That lazy piece of shit has no more leverage than I do. And fuck him if he's pissed. He has no right. You can't sign a max deal and suck and expect everything to be fine and dandy.
Let's get Tropical
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:16 am Lol at Wiggins having trade leverage. That lazy piece of shit has no more leverage than I do. And fuck him if he's pissed. He has no right. You can't sign a max deal and suck and expect everything to be fine and dandy.
Yes - he can pull a Butler....but make sure the Wolves get an even worse deal than they may have thought possible by telling teams that he wants no part of playing there. Do you think they still make an offer, do you think they would even think of including anything of value that the Wolves were thinking/hoping to recoup? Hell no would be the likely answer there.

Yes - Fuck him if he’s pissed, but he clearly now has a right to be pissed as well. Rosas handled this as badly as he possibly could by not only embarrassing the Wolves and himself, but also dragging Wiggins value to his team and the NBA through the mud. You don’t do that to a player who has played almost every game for you, been through all the fucked up coaches and you just told a month ago you were going to keep and develop him.

Yes - I highly doubt Wiggins thinks things are dandy. As likely the most tenured Wolves player at this point, he has probably witnessed enough internal ineptitude by this organization and it’s various coaches to go into work fucked up knowing he can’t fix what’s really broken. The team should have found a way to retain KG when Thibbs wanted him gone in order to push/teach/mentor him and Towns into leaders - instead Thibbs wanted to be the only leader voice they heard. Yes, he should realize he is getting paid a lot and try his damnedest to play like he’s worth it. He wouldn’t be the first maxed player to not live up to their contract - especially if you look at the money thrown around yesterday at some junk players.

Like it or not on the current Wolves roster he could on any given night still be the best player on the floor for the Timberwolves. If Rosas agreed with that or not - that is how he should have handled Wiggins and presented this to other teams......now he has a fucking fire sale on his hands instead.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:

I am still holding out some type of weird hope that somehow Rosas has some great deal up his sleeve that explains or fixes this situation.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Jonny Athletic says Wiggins was never on the trade block this summer
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:23 am

"never on the trade block" is completely different from "close to trading". Sorry.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Reading comprehension, it says "close to a trade" not "he was never available for trade"
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Wiggins just got all the leverage to make Rosas’s life miserable, just like CP3 Is in position to screw over Houston.
Wiggins has precisely 0 leverage considering he has 4 years left on his contract.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:16 am Lol at Wiggins having trade leverage. That lazy piece of shit has no more leverage than I do. And fuck him if he's pissed. He has no right. You can't sign a max deal and suck and expect everything to be fine and dandy.
Jodaaa apparently convinced we have wronged Wiggins and he will demand a trade :lol: :lol:
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:30 am Wondering how Wiggins and Kats relationship will be after this. Will it be "Strained"?

Rosas came in disrespected one of our young lion's and crapped his pants in the process.
Not sure I'd call Wiggins a "Lion"

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

kilkenny wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:24 am

"never on the trade block" is completely different from "close to trading". Sorry.
Not to mention that everyone was available for trade aside from KAT.