Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Thrillkill

Re: Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

Post by Thrillkill »

somuchyummy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:45 pm combine the two first halves from the denver game and then the chicago game tonight and here's drew's line - 7 pts/0 rebs/3 assts

combine the two second halves from the same games and here's drew's line - 33 pts/11 rebs/8 assts.

imagine what wiggins could accomplish if he just applied himself every time he stepped onto the court.
Fuck dude. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Will you ever pay attention? Ever? What is the constant? How many times do I have to tell you? You saw it again tonight? You are making a fool of yourself.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

morneaumvp wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:21 pm Britt is done

Britts the guy who gets unconditional love here. Dude’s opinion became worthless to me after his interview with Sam Mitchell where they shared coffee and pie and finished each other’s sentences.

I’m sure after Britt’s embarrassing search for validation and approval from Sam he finished Sam off with a handy.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

jodaman01 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:16 pm

Britts the guy who gets unconditional love here. Dude’s opinion became worthless to me after his interview with Sam Mitchell where they shared coffee and pie and finished each other’s sentences.

I’m sure after Britt’s embarrassing search for validation and approval from Sam he finished Sam off with a handy.

Jodaaaaa, question where are you with your prediction that Wiggins would be an allstar? :thinking:
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

somuchyummy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:45 pm combine the two first halves from the denver game and then the chicago game tonight and here's drew's line - 7 pts/0 rebs/3 assts

combine the two second halves from the same games and here's drew's line - 33 pts/11 rebs/8 assts.

imagine what wiggins could accomplish if he just applied himself every time he stepped onto the court.
Imagine what Ryan could accomplish if he just applied himself every time he stepped onto the court.

Instead he sticks to a “System” mandated by Rosas and himself to throw games away by not utilizing players to their strengths.

The GM and the Coach aren’t trying to win, why should the players.......they see the same bullshit we do. How motivated are you to enjoy what you are seeing from them?
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

morneaumvp wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:24 pm

Jodaaaaa, question where are you with your prediction that Wiggins would be an allstar? :thinking:
Wiggins was getting All Star consideration, then Rosas and Ryan moved the ball out of his hands and changed his role.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

jodaman01 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:31 pm

Wiggins was getting All Star consideration, then Rosas and Ryan moved the ball out of his hands and changed his role.

You mean the two consecutive bouts of flu had nothin to do with it?
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

morneaumvp wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:16 am

Rosas purposefully got Andrew sick.

I also called him up during one of the games and he told me he instructed Wiggins to play worse and Wiggins responded with much enthusiasm.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

flexbuffchest wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:21 am
morneaumvp wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:16 am

Rosas purposefully got Andrew sick.

I also called him up during one of the games and he told me he instructed Wiggins to play worse and Wiggins responded with much enthusiasm.
I swear, some of the mental gymnastics. :lol: :thumbsup:

Rosas is now tanking WIggins value to save him from a trade :lol:
j2j

Post by j2j »

#1 overall max contract player is still being begged to try.

We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

At least Saunders finally grew a pair and went after him. But yes, it's pretty pathetic you have to holler at him about effort. Year 6 and dude still spaces out far more often than not. Two straight games where he has legit taken a nap the entire first half, and we all know those are hardly the only two times he's done that.

Wiggins ballwashers, you want to know the root of my dislike about Andrew and why I want him out of here? Effort. 100% effort. He doesn't try, he doesn't play hard, and he damn sure doesn't care. That is a problem. Games where he actually wakes up for a few minutes and contributes doesn't erase his lazy play and the massive volume of it. You need guys that love the game and play hard. Period.
Let's get Tropical
T_J

Post by T_J »

Ha fuck that shit. Nobody respects britt.

You ever not make up shit?
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:13 am At least Saunders finally grew a pair and went after him. But yes, it's pretty pathetic you have to holler at him about effort. Year 6 and dude still spaces out far more often than not. Two straight games where he has legit taken a nap the entire first half, and we all know those are hardly the only two times he's done that.

Wiggins ballwashers, you want to know the root of my dislike about Andrew and why I want him out of here? Effort. 100% effort. He doesn't try, he doesn't play hard, and he damn sure doesn't care. That is a problem. Games where he actually wakes up for a few minutes and contributes doesn't erase his lazy play and the massive volume of it. You need guys that love the game and play hard. Period.
this feels like a pastime for drew, not a career. it doesn't seem like really investing himself in the team - or any team - registers much of a blip on his radar. i mean, if in year 6 he has to think about it - or get yelled at by the coach about it - that tells you all you need to know.
Last edited by somuchyummy on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Wiggins is a POS, literally shitty person. He knows he isn't trying.

Wiggins seemed as if he was in witness protection during the first half: three points, four turnovers. Saunders made sure to let Wiggins know he was displeased with that effort.

“He was yelling at me a lot of the time,” Wiggins said. “… I needed it. The first half was a bad first half. I wasn’t aggressive. I was settling. I feel like in the second half, I just was a little more aggressive, tried to get downhill, creating for guys and do whatever I could to help the team win.”

Wiggins, for his part, took the scolding in stride.

“He’s a nice guy. So it takes a lot for him to get mad, and I feel like we want to play for him,” Wiggins said. “We all like him, enjoy him as a coach and everything. We can relate [to him]. … Every night we want to play for him, as hard as we can for him, and that first half, we didn’t do it. We had to fix it.”
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Some here thought Wiggy had turned the corner! :lol:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

THE most frustrating thing about wiggs is that he has played himself into a situation where we find it basically impossible to trade him.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

T_J wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:32 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:24 pm

Hi king of the Wigs hater morons and all the other morons. Including Flip's greatest failure and his idiot boss.

You guys could not be more embarrassing. :lol:
Says the guy screaming 500 words at a time, 40 times a day.
Well thought out comeback illustrating your well thought out point on Wigs. I expect nothing less as you couldn't do anything less.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Moses Scurry wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:39 pm
Decker23 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:46 pm How many here actually believe Andrew has turned the corner?
Cautiously optimistic.

2-3 months from now, then we can judge.

It's mental for him and I'm convinced that something as simple as someone farts near him, that could send him down the road to apathy again.
Judge away.
j2j

Post by j2j »

somuchyummy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 am
jffl_commish wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:13 am At least Saunders finally grew a pair and went after him. But yes, it's pretty pathetic you have to holler at him about effort. Year 6 and dude still spaces out far more often than not. Two straight games where he has legit taken a nap the entire first half, and we all know those are hardly the only two times he's done that.

this feels like a pastime for drew, not a career. it doesn't seem like really investing himself in the team - or any team - registers much of a blip on his radar. i mean, if in year 6 he has to think about it - or get yelled at by the coach about it - that tells you all you need to know.
He doesnt like basketball. Talking to any of the Canadian National Team guys, it's been obvious Andrew doesnt like basketball since he was a teenager. It's why they don't really give a shit if he plays for the National Team anymore, they're sick of having to motivate or cater to him.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

j2j wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:51 am
somuchyummy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 am

He doesnt like basketball. Talking to any of the Canadian National Team guys, it's been obvious Andrew doesnt like basketball since he was a teenager. It's why they don't really give a shit if he plays for the National Team anymore, they're sick of having to motivate or cater to him.
Where was Culver and his “incredible” rookie run to save us like a Ja Morant would have. I mean according to a Rookie Ladder posted here he’s right there with him. :thumbsup:

This is what you get when you play for losers. Why try when your GM and Coaches aren’t. KAT is a baby here because he shows how angry he is on the court with this pathetic bullshit and Wiggins is a POS because he gives the same effort his GM and Coaches do. At least these two could pretend to be excited about trying to tank...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Taking about Wiggins, Joda talks about culver. Hahahaha...

Funny, he shut his mouth for most of the month.

Jan:
16.4/4.4/4.7/.4/.6 - 6 year starter - 151 million
13.6/4.7/2.0/.8/1.0 - Rookie - Rookie salary

:lol:

Fucking idiot.
Last edited by Moses Scurry on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Moses Scurry wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:49 am Wiggins is a POS, literally shitty person. He knows he isn't trying.

Wiggins seemed as if he was in witness protection during the first half: three points, four turnovers. Saunders made sure to let Wiggins know he was displeased with that effort.

“He was yelling at me a lot of the time,” Wiggins said. “… I needed it. The first half was a bad first half. I wasn’t aggressive. I was settling. I feel like in the second half, I just was a little more aggressive, tried to get downhill, creating for guys and do whatever I could to help the team win.”

Wiggins, for his part, took the scolding in stride.

“He’s a nice guy. So it takes a lot for him to get mad, and I feel like we want to play for him,” Wiggins said. “We all like him, enjoy him as a coach and everything. We can relate [to him]. … Every night we want to play for him, as hard as we can for him, and that first half, we didn’t do it. We had to fix it.”
Oh man... Rosas has to end this nightmare.. :lol:

Jodaaaaaaaaa come defend your boy
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Coby for Jan just for fun:
10.7/3.3/2.3/0/0.7

Wow, we missed the boat with this kid, he'd be carrying us to wins for sure!!!!
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Moses Scurry wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:54 am Coby for Jan just for fun:
10.7/3.3/2.3/0/0.7

Pass.

As in, he should pass.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

thinktank wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:02 am
10.7/3.3/2.3/0/0.7

Pass.

As in, he should pass.
Put a 3 in Culver’s face, then burned by KAT for a layup and then got fouled by Crabbe from 3.

How was Culver’s game.....did he play?

This board is red in the face and suffering from ROSASEA.

Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

jodaman01 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:39 am
10.7/3.3/2.3/0/0.7

Pass.

As in, he should pass.
Put a 3 in Culver’s face, then burned by KAT for a layup and then got fouled by Crabbe from 3.

Cherry pick, wouldn't expect anything less from you.

JJ Barea blew by Lebron once, JJ > Lebron.

:lol: You can't be this stupid.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Moses Scurry wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:07 pm
jodaman01 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:39 am

Pass.

As in, he should pass.

Cherry pick, wouldn't expect anything less from you.

JJ Barea blew by Lebron once, JJ > Lebron.

:lol: You can't be this stupid.
How many times have they played one another in the NBA? Oh once, and it was last night...huh.

So is it cherry picking when I use the only example that exists. :roll: :lol:

Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Two things,
Don't think there are any 'ball washers" left.
And welcome to Wolves chat. The bolded could be cut and pasted over and over, and no offence, it has been the same claim since his rookie year.

I think he gets blazed before the games, and that's why he starts slow. (I am serious too.)
I KNOW JR Rider did....(I was there.)
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Do you smoke weed?

Any weed smoker can tell you Wiggins doesn’t smoke before games.

He’s just not very bright.

That’s an even worse problem.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

No, it's cherry picking when you use that as evidence of a body of work or players value. Culver has been over the last month as good as your boy Wiggins and has been better than Coby White. Again, you're quite dumb.

Over the season:
9.7/3.6/2.0
11.3/3.5/2.2

Wow, Coby is really outplaying Culver by a mile on the season, wow, look at those numbers. FYI, he is shooting 37% on the year, that is worse than Culver. :lol:
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Moses Scurry wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 pm No, it's cherry picking when you use that as evidence of a body of work or players value. Culver has been over the last month as good as your boy Wiggins and has been better than Coby White. Again, you're quite dumb.

Over the season:
9.7/3.6/2.0
11.3/3.5/2.2

Wow, Coby is really outplaying Culver by a mile on the season, wow, look at those numbers. FYI, he is shooting 37% on the year, that is worse than Culver. :lol:
Different situations for both players all season, so it’s really hard to compare that.

This was the first real head to head where you can see them against one another. White was better and helped his team win. Culver was a ghost.

Last edited by jodaman01 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.