Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
morneaumvp

Re: Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

Post by morneaumvp »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:18 pm
morneaumvp wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:50 pm
kilkenny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 pm 1 month ago when Wiggins was at his peak and looked like he had turned the corner to something good, I was still saying trade him asap. Some of you were saying you can't trade him he's too good. Needed to strike when the iron was hot with him. Now he may have just sabotaged his trade value.
I bet Rosas has been trying to, just hasn't gotten an acceptable offer yet
Anything is acceptable at this point as long as we don't have to attach a pick.
Agreed. :thumbsup:
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

What was that against Denver?

Its seems like all the "progress" is gone, he has crashed harder than a fatso on a new years diet.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Thrillkill wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:23 pm
zeitgeist wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 am Wiggins is who he is, I tried to tell ya'll.
Jesus you people. You never learn. Try to follow along.

Wigs takes over a few games late and the idiot's boy decides to let him handle it more. Even starts Culver at the point to make it happen. Wigs blows up. Having the best season of his career easily.

Wigs gets sick, misses a few games and now Napier starts with Culver and Wigs is back standing in the corner. Idiots doing idiot things. Don't be one of the idiots who can't see it.
that's a severe simplification. only two nights before, wiggs had his most complete game of the year going 18/10/11. there's no disputing that wiggs just takes nights off on a fairly regular basis. last night, it was as though he wasn't even on the court in the first half. that's not scheme. that's andrew. napier - 28 mins last night and 26 mins against the raptors.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

somuchyummy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:54 am
zeitgeist wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 am Wiggins is who he is, I tried to tell ya'll.

Wigs takes over a few games late and the idiot's boy decides to let him handle it more. Even starts Culver at the point to make it happen. Wigs blows up. Having the best season of his career easily.

Wigs gets sick, misses a few games and now Napier starts with Culver and Wigs is back standing in the corner. Idiots doing idiot things. Don't be one of the idiots who can't see it.
that's a severe simplification. only two nights before, wiggs had his most complete game of the year going 18/10/11. there's no disputing that wiggs just takes nights off on a fairly regular basis. last night, it was as though he wasn't even on the court in the first half. that's not scheme. that's andrew. napier - 28 mins last night and 26 mins against the raptors.
Only blinded Wiggins haters couldn’t see the move to drive the ball into Culver’s hand as much as possible, and then blame Wiggins for not doing as much. Look at the media push by FSN and the Wolves own marketing - if you don’t see how coordinated it all is - you are not blinded by hate, but just blind in general. They changed his roll again while he was again having success as he did before and now he needs to find his fit and help feed and develop Culver at the same time. He’s figuring it out, but it probably isn’t the natural or easiest thing for him to do. It’s work in progress.

They moved him back to the roll he had when a Butler was here and that’s what happens. The clear order from Rosas and Ryan is to develop Culver and it’s working - the kid is playing well. That has come at the cost of having Wiggins do less. Now feed KAT back into the mix and there will be another really big mouth to feed. If Rosas gets a DLO or FVV type they will also take a huge chunk, which they should and 100% need to do.

Rosas made a mistake in taking Culver, he should have drafted a PG. Maybe his plan became to immediately move Wiggins and have Culver as the replacement when he got DLO in FA. That blew up and he made up a story about Culver at PG and Cov at PF to cover it up and get them all on the floor together. It’s fucking stupid and everybody here knows it. Yet it’s Wiggins fault for doing what the organization has asked him to do.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

jodaman01 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:30 am

Only blinded Wiggins haters couldn’t see the move to drive the ball into Culver’s hand as much as possible, and then blame Wiggins for not doing as much. Look at the media push by FSN and the Wolves own marketing - if you don’t see how coordinated it all is - you are not blinded by hate, but just blind in general. They changed his roll again while he was again having success as he did before and now he needs to find his fit and help feed and develop Culver at the same time. He’s figuring it out, but it probably isn’t the natural or easiest thing for him to do. It’s work in progress.

They moved him back to the roll he had when a Butler was here and that’s what happens. The clear order from Rosas and Ryan is to develop Culver and it’s working - the kid is playing well. That has come at the cost of having Wiggins do less. Now feed KAT back into the mix and there will be another really big mouth to feed. If Rosas gets a DLO or FVV type they will also take a huge chunk, which they should and 100% need to do.

Rosas made a mistake in taking Culver, he should have drafted a PG. Maybe his plan became to immediately move Wiggins and have Culver as the replacement when he got DLO in FA. That blew up and he made up a story about Culver at PG and Cov at PF to cover it up and get them all on the floor together. It’s fucking stupid and everybody here knows it. Yet it’s Wiggins fault for doing what the organization has asked him to do.

What color is the sky in your world?
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

i shake my head with joda on his wiggs defense probably because he NEVER complains about him. last night, using simple math - wiggins went 15/6/2 on poor shooting at a cost to the team of around $337,000. josh okogie went 16/8/1 on decent shooting at a cost to the team of around $31,000. yet okogie gets the ire and derision - on wiggs, joda is mum or defensive. who's the freaking better value?
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

somuchyummy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:27 am i shake my head with joda on his wiggs defense probably because he NEVER complains about him. last night, using simple math - wiggins went 15/6/2 on poor shooting at a cost to the team of around $337,000. josh okogie went 16/8/1 on decent shooting at a cost to the team of around $31,000. yet okogie gets the ire and derision - on wiggs, joda is mum or defensive. who's the freaking better value?
Not to mention that Okogie plays his ass off all the time. Wiggins plays his ass off for what, 15 seconds a game?
Let's get Tropical
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

jffl_commish wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:46 am
somuchyummy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:27 am i shake my head with joda on his wiggs defense probably because he NEVER complains about him. last night, using simple math - wiggins went 15/6/2 on poor shooting at a cost to the team of around $337,000. josh okogie went 16/8/1 on decent shooting at a cost to the team of around $31,000. yet okogie gets the ire and derision - on wiggs, joda is mum or defensive. who's the freaking better value?
Not to mention that Okogie plays his ass off all the time. Wiggins plays his ass off for what, 15 seconds a game?
Pathetic D last night. Wiggs took himself out of a play defensively at the end. Looked like he was ok just giving up a basket. OK Guy would never do that.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Joda also strongly argues that the scheme now obvoiusly excludes wigs and funnels the ball to culver. Although wigs finished the game with 17 shot attempts and culver 8. How can it be any more obvious that they're funneling the ball to culver?!?
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

kilkenny wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:02 am
Pathetic D last night. Wiggs took himself out of a play defensively at the end. Looked like he was ok just giving up a basket. OK Guy would never do that.
OK guy. :lol: Fucking autocorrect. I like the nickname though!
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

he's OK(guy) by me!
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:14 am
kilkenny wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:02 am

OK guy. :lol: Fucking autocorrect. I like the nickname though!
Wasn't autocorrect. Actual typing. ;)
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

somuchyummy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:07 am Joda also strongly argues that the scheme now obvoiusly excludes wigs and funnels the ball to culver. Although wigs finished the game with 17 shot attempts and culver 8. How can it be any more obvious that they're funneling the ball to culver?!?
Somebody mad that KAT is back to take the shots....TRADE KAT.

They have to figure out how to share the ball now. Look at the Culver push and deny all you want. They pushed Wiggins at the start, now it’s time to get Culver his....he was the darling during KATs “extended” time out. Helped to make Rosas decision look like a smaller piece of shit, still shit though.

Rosas needs to fix the fucked up mess he created. You bitch about it every game and even see the error and blame Rosas and Ryan, yet you try to blame it Wiggins on the court when he is doing what they want him to do.

You ask for Porter.....why the fuck for, Rosas wouldn’t play him properly either.

somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

joda, maybe you should find another team to "cheer" for. Go Joda!
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Mess Rosas created? Jodaclown take.

Mess Flip and Thibs made, Rosas trying to clean it up.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

jodaman01 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:35 pm
somuchyummy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:07 am Joda also strongly argues that the scheme now obvoiusly excludes wigs and funnels the ball to culver. Although wigs finished the game with 17 shot attempts and culver 8. How can it be any more obvious that they're funneling the ball to culver?!?
Somebody mad that KAT is back to take the shots....TRADE KAT.

They have to figure out how to share the ball now. Look at the Culver push and deny all you want. They pushed Wiggins at the start, now it’s time to get Culver his....he was the darling during KATs “extended” time out. Helped to make Rosas decision look like a smaller piece of shit, still shit though.

Rosas needs to fix the fucked up mess he created. You bitch about it every game and even see the error and blame Rosas and Ryan, yet you try to blame it Wiggins on the court when he is doing what they want him to do.

You ask for Porter.....why the fuck for, Rosas wouldn’t play him properly either.

Deflectiondeflectiondeflection. I'own my take on trading KAT. If the right massive package came along, i would do it if it helped the wolves. I do have serious doubts about karl's emotional makeup in terms of him being a leader. I also have big questions about his motives for wanting russell here when everyone including karl knows it would mean adding a notoriously horrible defender as a longterm key piece. But my posts on this thread havent been about karl. They have been about wigs value vs okogie, about the impossible nature of finding a trade partner for wiggins, about joda's defense of wigs being nearly a part of his genetic code - with no room for criticism. To these points his response has been "you want to trade KAT!". Which has zero to do with our issues with wigs.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:52 pm Mess Rosas created? Jodaclown take.

Yep.
j2j

Post by j2j »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:52 pm Mess Rosas created? Jodaclown take.

I have it on good authority from smart froobs that this roster was a Super Bowl contendah if it wasnt for the idiot and the pussy and their mandate.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Again, you are just awful at this

I have said here a million times that THIBBS created a fucking mess. The Thibblodytes who suckled from the bosom of Thibbs and followed him off the cliff like lemmings now want to admit there utter cluelessness.

I have said here THIBBS left a disaster, that still doesn’t allow a new GM to come in and make it worse. Yes it was a mess and yes Rosas made it worse. Just show me where Rosas has fixed any of it besides trading Teague for Crabbe, thankfully opening up much demanded additional playing time for McLaughin at PG. Sheer Genius! :thumbsup:

Keep up.

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

jodaman01 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:49 pm

I have said here a million times that THIBBS created a fucking mess. The Thibblodytes who suckled from the bosom of Thibbs and followed him off the cliff like lemmings now want to admit there utter cluelessness.

I have said here THIBBS left a disaster, that still doesn’t allow a new GM to come in and make it worse. Yes it was a mess and yes Rosas made it worse. Just show me where Rosas has fixed any of it besides trading Teague for Crabbe, thankfully opening up much demanded additional playing time for McLaughin at PG. Sheer Genius! :thumbsup:

Keep up.

Other than making the wrong pick on Dunn which this organization has failed time and time again even without Thibs, his only other bad move was trading Butler for the garbage he got back.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

You are hilariously insane. Please ask the judge if he will post some vid from your commitment hearing.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

It is no oversimplification at all. It is a fact. Sorry you have to parse every fact when it comes to Wigs to fit the narrative you can't get off of. I don't have that problem. I base my OPINIONS on FACTS. And the rest of you haters think your biased OPINIONS are FACTS.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Thrillkill wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm

It is no oversimplification at all. It is a fact. Sorry you have to parse every fact when it comes to Wigs to fit the narrative you can't get off of. I don't have that problem. I base my OPINIONS on FACTS. And the rest of you haters think your biased OPINIONS are FACTS.
not sure what i'm parsing out here. i love it when andrew plays hard and plays well. it's obvious the many nights when this isn't the case. but when he does it, i'm Yay Andrew. when he's not present and basically sucks, then I'm Boo Andrew. very simple formula for me.

he made $337,000 last night sleepwalking thru the first half. that's been his M.O. his entire career and it's not really getting better. some nights he's there and too many other nights he's not. show me where to stand and what to do, coach. this is a $30M a year player who doesn't feel inclined to take ownership in his vessel. when does andrew grab the team by the balls and make them win thru his sheer force of will? can we count that on two hands going into six years? i think so. he remains disinvolved in this team, as though it's happening to someone else. not my problem, cash my check. we could do so, so, soooo much better paying someone else $30M a year who might actually care.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

jodaman01 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Keep up.

Jodaaaaa, are you now at the point you are blaming the Marketing department for Wiggins not getting a "push". :lol:

What kinda push does Okogie get to have better stats yesterday? Other than hustling??
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

somuchyummy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:11 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm

not sure what i'm parsing out here. i love it when andrew plays hard and plays well. it's obvious the many nights when this isn't the case. but when he does it, i'm Yay Andrew. when he's not present and basically sucks, then I'm Boo Andrew. very simple formula for me.

he made $337,000 last night sleepwalking thru the first half. that's been his M.O. his entire career and it's not really getting better. some nights he's there and too many other nights he's not. show me where to stand and what to do, coach. this is a $30M a year player who doesn't feel inclined to take ownership in his vessel. when does andrew grab the team by the balls and make them win thru his sheer force of will? can we count that on two hands going into six years? i think so. he remains disinvolved in this team, as though it's happening to someone else. not my problem, cash my check. we could do so, so, soooo much better paying someone else $30M a year who might actually care.
Has it ever occurred to you to look at circumstance and not result? I double dog dare you to say that Wigs wasn't fantastic when we were letting him handle. I triple dog dare you to claim when he came back from illness we weren't playing Napier and another backup PG and Wigs was back standing in the corner. Go ahead, do it. " Why can't Wigs get 10 dunks a game with those hops!!!.............while standing in the corner?

Your coach and GM are idiots and you know it. And you also damn well know they lucked into actually playing Wigs how they should and they mandated their way right back out of it. Let's hear one fact against what I just said. And I don;'t want to hear any 2 years ago he had a bad game shit.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

you make some good points. but... i think the inherent "problem" with wiggs is his ability to be led around by the nose - tell me where to stand, tell me what to do, coach - because he at heart doesn't have any sense of his being a big part of this or maybe any other team. as in "a major player" - which he should be considering how much money he makes. and that meekness is a fatal flaw. if someone got put in a corner by ryan fucking saunders, then i would expect a more invested player to get in front of his coach, his teammates, his fans, his GM and demand that that NOT happen. i'm better than this, don't you fucking dare put me in a fucking corner. but wiggs meekly goes to the corner. it's a fatal flaw that will always limit his value to any team. and it's probably one of the big reasons why finding a trade partner for a player of his talent and salary a nearly impossible task. nobody thinks he's worth his salary.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Britt is done

Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

morneaumvp wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:21 pm Britt is done

Hi king of the Wigs hater morons and all the other morons. Including Flip's greatest failure and his idiot boss.

You guys could not be more embarrassing. :lol:
T_J

Post by T_J »

Thrillkill wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:24 pm
morneaumvp wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:21 pm Britt is done

Hi king of the Wigs hater morons and all the other morons. Including Flip's greatest failure and his idiot boss.

You guys could not be more embarrassing. :lol:
Says the guy screaming 500 words at a time, 40 times a day.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

combine the two first halves from the denver game and then the chicago game tonight and here's drew's line - 7 pts/0 rebs/3 assts

combine the two second halves from the same games and here's drew's line - 33 pts/11 rebs/8 assts.

imagine what wiggins could accomplish if he just applied himself every time he stepped onto the court.