Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Hornets

Re: Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

Post by Hornets »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:09 pm
j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:03 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm

I’ve seen you before. You’re what 5’9, little goatee, brown hair.
I wish I could rock a goatee! Bunch of rubes are getting together for Fridays game against the Clippers. Come on over.
Your place? Teh Tube will be there. :thumbsup: :beer:
Can you live stream your gathering? Would be da bomb to see what some of you dopes look like in real life!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Wigs signing with same agency as KAT
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm

I’ve seen you before. You’re what 5’9, little goatee, brown hair.
I wish I could rock a goatee! Bunch of rubes are getting together for Fridays game against the Clippers. Come on over.
Just bought a new house, my setup in the cave isn't done yet. Not ready for hosting. It'll be amazing when it's done.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
j2j

Post by j2j »

Hornets wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:15 pm

Can you live stream your gathering? Would be da bomb to see what some of you dopes look like in real life!
Should have dragged your wrinkly, old ass out to RubeHoops or one of our draft parties.

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:49 pm
j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:45 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:42 pm

My point proven again. You the king of the run around flip flop. :roll:

Thinktank found my post from June when I said I would trade Wiggins for Russell Westbrook. Guess who also said they would trade Wiggins for Westbrook also, Jonny K and PA when the Russ rumors were going out that he was leaving okc.

And I said if you trade Wiggins, it would have to be for an all star back. I would be okay with it then in June and if it happened today I would still be okay with it.

You riding dick hard today huh? Thinktank dick. :lol:
Damn, here I thought you were the biggest Wiggins fan, Billy, and you want to trade him? Guess you flip flopped on your man crush. You lost the right to root for Andrew! :lol:

I see you waiting for me. You got a man crush on me too huh?

You can see me next Wednesday or Friday at the wolves game.
I would love Westbrook here.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
j2j

Post by j2j »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:34 pm
j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:45 pm

Damn, here I thought you were the biggest Wiggins fan, Billy, and you want to trade him? Guess you flip flopped on your man crush. You lost the right to root for Andrew! :lol:

So would Billy. Imo, that's a bad take. Dude is at the end of his career and has been declining the last couple years, while his contract skyrockets. That's a desperate swing guaranteed to fail.

RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:42 pm

So would Billy. Imo, that's a bad take. Dude is at the end of his career and has been declining the last couple years, while his contract skyrockets. That's a desperate swing guaranteed to fail.
It's a playoff team for consecutive seasons imo.

I know, that's not good enough for most here. This teamnhas been unwatchable for 99% of it's existence.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
j2j

Post by j2j »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:45 pm

I know, that's not good enough for most here. This teamnhas been unwatchable for 99% of it's existence.
It's an 8th seed for maybe, maybe 2 seasons. After which KAT is demanding out, we're capped to high hell with no room or assets to improve the roster.

I've never understood the "unwatchable" bit. I'm a basketball fan, and a Wolves fan. I'll watch any basketball, and support the hometown team even when they're losing. But then again, I don't lose my shit over sportsball games like some froobs do.

RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:50 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:45 pm

It's an 8th seed for maybe, maybe 2 seasons. After which KAT is demanding out, we're capped to high hell with no room or assets to improve the roster.

I've never understood the "unwatchable" bit. I'm a basketball fan, and a Wolves fan. I'll watch any basketball, and support the hometown team even when they're losing. But then again, I don't lose my shit over sportsball games like some froobs do.
More power to you. I can understand some lean years but this team rarely has a good one. I watch to be entertained. Nothing entertaining when there is no chance from the start.

I think Kat would take that over what the other option is. Continue like this and it will be at least a couple more years without even making the playoffs and if lucky you are a #8 seed in 3 years.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:46 pm
SHAFA wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:44 pm Westbrook may be 31, but his knees are probably closer to 40.
Billy's signing up for them grandpa knees. Thinks those knees and KAT would make the greatest PnR team ever.

What a terrible take.
Much like every other bird dropping that slips from his fingers.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Others can confirm.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

KAT would have to go 2 for his next 234 in three pointers to be exactly where Andrew is now. Yet Unfadeable licks Wiggins balls about being number one in 3 pointers made. :lol:
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

kilkenny wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:23 pm KAT would have to go 2 for his next 234 in three pointers to be exactly where Andrew is now. Yet Unfadeable licks Wiggins balls about being number one in 3 pointers made. :lol:
I’m happy to see Wiggins progress.

Number 2 in all time points, number 1 in 3’s. No off the court issues, now averaging near 25 ppg.

You’re the only one rooting against the Wolves yet you stay here? Why?
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Center Gorgui Dieng is Wiggins’ longest-tenured teammate. The change is evident to him.

“Wiggs is a very laid-back person. Very cool. Doesn’t talk much. But you can tell he has a happy family,” Dieng said. “He’s smiling all the time when he’s with his daughter. I think that says a lot about him. He’s just a great person.”
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:58 pm Center Gorgui Dieng is Wiggins’ longest-tenured teammate. The change is evident to him.

“Wiggs is a very laid-back person. Very cool. Doesn’t talk much. But you can tell he has a happy family,” Dieng said. “He’s smiling all the time when he’s with his daughter. I think that says a lot about him. He’s just a great person.”
You know who else had a great smile? Jonny Flynn.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Serious question: unfadeable, would you blow Wiggins if he asked?
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Moses Scurry wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:12 pm Serious question: unfadeable, would you blow Wiggins if he asked?
You’re the only one here thinking about men’s penises.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:39 pm
Moses Scurry wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:12 pm Serious question: unfadeable, would you blow Wiggins if he asked?
He's not though.

I'll be hanging with some rubes this weekend include my bff Atomic. I bet a few sickies on here think about that with me and him too. I hate to disappoint them but...
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Deflection. :lol:
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Moses Scurry wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:28 pm
Deflection. :lol:
I have a girlfriend and so does Wigs. I’m not gay and not attracted to males like you.

If we followed your non elite basketball mind, we would of traded Wiggins for Josh Jackson who can’t even play for a G league team.

Learn the game noob.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Wiggins playing the best defense of his career.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

For the numb nuts out there riding in Wiggins jock, check out his December. Down in almost every category. He isn't the answer to winning. We need to get out of that contract. He and Towns are not a good pairing at all either.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

kilkenny wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:20 pm For the numb nuts out there riding in Wiggins jock, check out his December. Down in almost every category. He isn't the answer to winning. We need to get out of that contract. He and Towns are not a good pairing at all either.

Jodaaaaaaaaaa Nick Unfadeable, its ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

New and improved Wiggs only lasted a month :lol:
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

silly comments. without wiggs last night we get beat by 25. he's cranked his play up enough this season to keep us in numerous unwinnable games. all invective should be directed towards roco and okogie - who are certainly not answering the bell. honorable mention to teague for cranking it up when he wants to, but otherwise not so much.
Last edited by somuchyummy on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

dp
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

somuchyummy wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:10 pm silly comments. without wiggs last night we get beat by 25. he's cranked his play up enough this season to keep us in numerous unwinnable games. all invective should be directed towards roco and okogie - who are certainly not answering the bell. honorable mention to teague for cranking it up when he wants to, but otherwise not so much.
Wiggins has done as well or better than KAT this season on the court. Neither has hit great level, but they have been good.

Coving wants off this team because he is done with the PF bullshit, he has been shit on professionally by Rosas like few players I can think of in recent history. He can’t be what they need him to be with the way Rosas and Ryan have decided to use him. I doubt any other team in the NBA would use him in this fashion. With the way they are using him they need to trade him.

Layman has been a pleasant surprise, but that’s because he doesn’t totally suck, and appears to fit well in “the system”.

Dieng has been good.

With the exception of KBD the rest have been a mixed bag of poop. This is a terrible roster and Rosas needs to start fixing it by the deadline and then in the off-season he needs to put his stamp on it. As of right now the roster he has put together makes no sense whatsoever for the style of play he had planned to implement. Let’s see what he is capable of.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

somuchyummy wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:00 pmdp
Just an FYI. You can delete these now when you go in to fix your posts.....it offers you a chance to delete your post. You can delete them if nobody has responded to it.

It used to drive me crazy when I ended up hitting the submit button a few to many times. :thumbsup: