Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
thinktank

Re: Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

Post by thinktank »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:45 pm
thinktank wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:42 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:22 pm

If we are trading Wigs, it would have to be for an MVP like player.
Don’t forget the first round draft pick.

:brick:

But yeah, Russell is MVP caliber.

:no:

I can’t imagine his game would clash with Towns in any way.

:?
Russ just won mvp a few years ago :D
Sorry, bub.

You are a far worse basketball mind than me.

I searched for about 2 seconds.

You make TONS of garbage takes, and you always have.

What’s even worse is that you tried to tell everyone you always supported Wiggins and here you are recommending we trade him and a first rounder for Westbrook.

Cmon man!
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

thinktank wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:59 pm
thinktank wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Don’t forget the first round draft pick.

:brick:

But yeah, Russell is MVP caliber.

:no:

I can’t imagine his game would clash with Towns in any way.

:?
Sorry, bub.

What’s even worse is that you tried to tell everyone you always supported Wiggins and here you are recommending we trade him and a first rounder for Westbrook.

Cmon man!
Yea if we trade Wiggins, I would want a MvP elite player back.

I would take Russ on the Wolves in a heart beat.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Sorry, bub.

Cmon man!

For Wiggins, a first round draft pick, and more, and that is fucking stupid, and also hypocritical, coming from you.
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:48 pm Russ and Kat pick and roll would be killer.

He did avg 10 assist lol

Thinktank getting served again.
Westbrook has been one of the worst PnR point guards in the league the last 2 years. Last year he was at .78 PPP putting him in the 39.2 percentile. This year far worse at only .58 PPP putting him in the 17.9 percentile. He was obviously far better with Durant, so maybe KAT makes him better, but that's a risky bet on a 31 year old on the downside of his career getting paid over $40mil/year.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:22 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:48 pm Russ and Kat pick and roll would be killer.

He did avg 10 assist lol

Westbrook has been one of the worst PnR point guards in the league the last 2 years. Last year he was at .78 PPP putting him in the 39.2 percentile. This year far worse at only .58 PPP putting him in the 17.9 percentile. He was obviously fat better with Durant, so maybe KAT makes him better, but that's a risky bet on a 31 year old on the downside of his career getting paid over $40mil/year.
Don’t fuck with me Unfadeable.

:scooter:
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Wiggins is the all-time Wolves leader in 3's! Like that's some elite accomplishment? It's going to be a very short reign on top of that list though. KAT is only 8 behind with 76 fewer career games played.

How many games until KAT is the career leader? Three? Four?
Let's get Tropical
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

thinktank wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Sorry, bub.

Cmon man!

For Wiggins, a first round draft pick, and more, and that is fucking stupid, and also hypocritical, coming from you.
If I’m trading Wiggins, I’m getting an all star, MvP, hall of Famers back.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Just shut up. Jesus Christ. You’re not too bright.

:shrug:
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

thinktank wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:24 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Just shut up. Jesus Christ. You’re not too bright.

:shrug:
Tell me which part isn’t true?

Russ is an all star, Russ was an MVP, Russ will be a hall of famer.

Owned again
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

He did avg 10 assist lol

Westbrook has been one of the worst PnR point guards in the league the last 2 years. Last year he was at .78 PPP putting him in the 39.2 percentile. This year far worse at only .58 PPP putting him in the 17.9 percentile. He was obviously far better with Durant, so maybe KAT makes him better, but that's a risky bet on a 31 year old on the downside of his career getting paid over $40mil/year.

Who has Russ ever got to pick and pop with? Adams can roll but has zero touch or post moves.

Durant never roll sets the pick and rolls to the rim.

Towns and Russ would be devastating combo.

31 isn’t that old on basketball. Still in his prime.
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:39 pm

He did avg 10 assist lol

Who has Russ ever got to pick and pop with? Adams can roll but has zero touch or post moves.

He's been on a downhill trajectory the last couple years as his contract jumps to over $40mil/year. Pass.

Can't believe you'd want to trade a rising 24 year old who's not yet in his prime for a guy who's approaching retirement.

UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:48 pm

He's been on a downhill trajectory the last couple years as his contract jumps to over $40mil/year. Pass.

Can't believe you'd want to trade a rising 24 year old who's not yet in his prime for a guy who's approaching retirement.
You called Wiggins Shitgin’s, now you like him? Hahahahaha :roll:

:D
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

And I said earlier, I would only trade Wiggins if we got an all star back in return, Bradley Beal or Russ Westbrook.

Other noob rubes here said we should salary dump trade him for Nic Batum or Josh Jackson.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:10 pm And I said earlier, I would only trade Wiggins if we got an all star back in return, Bradley Beal or Russ Westbrook.

Other noob rubes here said we should salary dump trade him for Nic Batum or Josh Jackson.
Isn't a noob someone who is new? I've been here since 2006 when Mike James "TELL ME WHAT I DO BAD" signed!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:08 pm

I remember how much that triggered you. I feared for your safety that night.

I though you liked Wiggins, now you'd trade him for a hasbeen?

UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:37 pm

Hahahahaha, now you are walking back from your terrible takes

Just admit it, you were 100% wrong on Wiggins. You called him Shitgins, now you say he is a rising and not even prime yet. :roll: :D

Yeah that was back in June, when I said if we have to trade him, get an all star in return. Jonny Athletic said he would do Wiggins for Russ too. If I’m as wrong as the top wolves writer, so be it.
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:46 pm

Just admit it, you were 100% wrong on Wiggins. You called him Shitgins, now you say he is a rising and not even prime yet. :roll: :D

Yeah that was back in June, when I said if we have to trade him, get an all star in return. Jonny Athletic said he would do Wiggins for Russ too. If I’m as wrong as the top wolves writer, so be it.
Not walking anything back. Up until this year, as a whole, Wiggins had been garbage, with just enough tease to get a max contract from a terrible owner. I'm stoked he's finally living up to the #1 pick and max contract. We all want him to keep playing at this level. Ryan Saunders gets a ton of credit for finally pulling it out of him and you've been spamming the board about firing the guy responsible for your crush finally playing up to his potential.

He was absolutely shit. And you lost your mind the night I called him Shitgins. Like, hide the knives, hide the pills, hide the guns kind of lost your mind. I seriously worried about you. You've been spazzing about it ever sense. It's comical.

And here you're still clamoring for a Wiggins for Russ trade. So weird. Wiggins is 24 and finally on the rise and you want to trade him for a 31 year old, broken down, hasbeen. That's a terrible take you should start walking back.

UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Not walking anything back. Up until this year, as a whole, Wiggins had been garbage, with just enough tease to get a max contract from a terrible owner. I'm stoked he's finally living up to the #1 pick and max contract. We all want him to keep playing at this level. Ryan Saunders gets a ton of credit for finally pulling it out of him and you've been spamming the board about firing the guy responsible for your crush finally playing up to his potential.

He was absolutely shit. And you lost your mind the night I called him Shitgins. Like, hide the knives, hide the pills, hide the guns kind of lost your mind. I seriously worried about you. You've been spazzing about it ever sense. It's comical.

And here you're still clamoring for a Wiggins for Russ trade. So weird. Wiggins is 24 and finally on the rise and you want to trade him for a 31 year old, broken down, hasbeen. That's a terrible take you should start walking back.
You are the king of hiding behind and walking around BS.

You worried for me? Only thing you worried about is trying to act like you knew it all along. Calling you out on your bullshit all day is too easy. Pills? That’s white people depression shit. Knives, guns? That’s for weak asses who can’t fight. I’m the type that would meet you in the concourse anytime any game.

Ryan’s rotations continue to suck. Guess when we lost the lead and momentum in the game last night. During his famous small ball lineup of Teague and Napier together again. Yeah, I’ll call him out on that shit line up all day. If he continues using that lineup and losing games, yes he deserves to be fired.

I haven’t said trade Wiggins for Russ now in present day. Thinktank searching up my posts from June when Russ was up for trade and I said I would do Wiggins for Russ back in June. Russ, an all star, mvp, hall of famer, yeah that’s such a terrible trade. Almost as terrible as trading Wiggins for the corpse of Batum or g league Josh Jackson like so many here clamored for.

Try again with some more bullshit Mr Shitgins now he’s a rising nba Star lmao biggest flip floper :roll: :D
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:11 pm

You worried for me? Only thing you worried about is trying to act like you knew it all along. Calling you out on your bullshit all day is too easy. Pills? That’s white people depression shit. Knives, guns? That’s for weak asses who can’t fight. I’m the type that would meet you in the concourse anytime any game.

Ryan’s rotations continue to suck. Guess when we lost the lead and momentum in the game last night. During his famous small ball lineup of Teague and Napier together again. Yeah, I’ll call him out on that shit line up all day. If he continues using that lineup and losing games, yes he deserves to be fired.

I haven’t said trade Wiggins for Russ now in present day. Thinktank searching up my posts from June when Russ was up for trade and I said I would do Wiggins for Russ back in June. Russ, an all star, mvp, hall of famer, yeah that’s such a terrible trade. Almost as terrible as trading Wiggins for the corpse of Batum or g league Josh Jackson like so many here clamored for.

Try again with some more bullshit Mr Shitgins now he’s a rising nba Star lmao biggest flip floper :roll: :D
Ok Billy, you've been calling for trading Shitgins for Russ for the past two pages. :lol:

UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Ok Billy, you've been calling for trading Shitgins for Russ for the past two pages. :lol:
My point proven again. You the king of the run around flip flop. :roll:

Thinktank found my post from June when I said I would trade Wiggins for Russell Westbrook. Guess who also said they would trade Wiggins for Westbrook also, Jonny K and PA when the Russ rumors were going out that he was leaving okc.

And I said if you trade Wiggins, it would have to be for an all star back. I would be okay with it then in June and if it happened today I would be okay with it but disappointed but Russ is an all star, MVP, and future hall of famer.

You riding dick hard today huh? Thinktank dick. :lol:
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

Westbrook may be 31, but his knees are probably closer to 40.
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Thinktank found my post from June when I said I would trade Wiggins for Russell Westbrook. Guess who also said they would trade Wiggins for Westbrook also, Jonny K and PA when the Russ rumors were going out that he was leaving okc.

And I said if you trade Wiggins, it would have to be for an all star back. I would be okay with it then in June and if it happened today I would still be okay with it.

Damn, here I thought you were the biggest Wiggins fan, Billy, and you want to trade him? Guess you flip flopped on your man crush. You lost the right to root for Andrew! :lol:

j2j

Post by j2j »

SHAFA wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:44 pm Westbrook may be 31, but his knees are probably closer to 40.
Billy's signing up for them grandpa knees. Thinks those knees and KAT would make the greatest PnR team ever.

What a terrible take.

UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:45 pm

And I said if you trade Wiggins, it would have to be for an all star back. I would be okay with it then in June and if it happened today I would still be okay with it.

Damn, here I thought you were the biggest Wiggins fan, Billy, and you want to trade him? Guess you flip flopped on your man crush. You lost the right to root for Andrew! :lol:

I see you waiting for me. You got a man crush on me too huh?

You can see me next Wednesday or Friday at the wolves game.
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Why not both, Billy? :lol:

UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Section 132, call for me.
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:54 pm

Should I just stand up and yell, "Billy! Billy Bad Ass! I'm over here in 134!"? :lol:

UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Should I just stand up and yell, "Billy! Billy Bad Ass! I'm over here in 134!"? :lol:
I’ve seen you before. You’re what 5’9, little goatee, brown hair.
j2j

Post by j2j »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm

I wish I could rock a goatee! Bunch of rubes are getting together for Fridays game against the Clippers. Come on over.

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

j2j wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:03 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm

I wish I could rock a goatee! Bunch of rubes are getting together for Fridays game against the Clippers. Come on over.
Your place? Teh Tube will be there. :thumbsup: :beer:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master