Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
kilkenny

Re: Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologises Here

Post by kilkenny »

morneaumvp wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:01 pm
T_J wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:52 am Didn't even notice he was on the court down the stretch last night.
The only thing I was annoyed by is he is starting fall back in love with the long 2 again
2 for 7 last night.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Brett wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:13 pm We've tried to tell y'all.

Effort wasnt his only problem. Youre not at the bottom of so many stats if its just effort.

He's not skilled or saavy at all.

He cant keep with the leagues skill/efficiency revolution.

Lets say youre trying to build a successful team.... he's undesirable in 9 out of 10 team build configurations... if im being naive and generous.
Yep, he's a throwback to the 90's. He'd be ballin' next to Stackhouse, Sprewell, Walker, Mercer, Francis, Mashburn, etc. Oh, wait, those guys were entertaining, nm.
Last edited by Moses Scurry on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Not sure why the discussion even continues in regards to Lazy Boy.....how he is now is how he will be. The Pups got Mungered with his contract and are stuck with him for the duration. Use your disdain elsewhere....you'll feel better!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

kilkenny wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:42 pm
morneaumvp wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:01 pm
T_J wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:52 am Didn't even notice he was on the court down the stretch last night.
The only thing I was annoyed by is he is starting fall back in love with the long 2 again
2 for 7 last night.
it's like he hasn't heard about the step back three. how many times does he find an opening to shoot a foot inside the line, but doesn't have the wherewithal to step back and make it a three? christ, you see middling guys on college rosters doing the step back.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

He’ll have a good performance sometime in March, and we’ll all be told to learn the game.

It’s been five years of the same predictable bs...
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Decker23 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:08 pm He’ll have a good performance sometime in March, and we’ll all be told to learn the game.

It’s been five years of the same predictable bs...
No excuse really for the Sixers game.
larryhagmansliver

Post by larryhagmansliver »

3s, cuts, on the break and straight line drives. It's not rocket science. Until someone can either convince him this is how he can be most effective or bench him when he doesn't listen Andrew is a lost cause.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Beasley keeping the tradition going.

“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

flexbuffchest wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:05 pm Beasley keeping the tradition going.

Must of been baked
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
D_H

Post by D_H »

LMAO

F****** unbelievable
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

God, I love Beasley. Dude is great.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Doris Burk was ripping Andrew last night.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

kilkenny wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:13 am Doris Burk was ripping Andrew last night.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

flexbuffchest wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:15 pm
kilkenny wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:13 am Doris Burk was ripping Andrew last night.
Yep. Dude is a lazy ass fucker. Paid all that money and he stands around. What do you think about that fanboy Unfadeable?

I'd like to see the guy rack up 4 or 5 fouls a game on defense. At least he'd be getting active at something.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

flexbuffchest wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:15 pm
Hooooooooly shit did she roast his ass... WOW :lol:

He wasn't that bad in the first half, but sleep mode definitely came on in the 2nd when we needed him most with Karl out.. :no:
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

What, do you guys expect him to try the whole game? He needs to save that energy for his next big game in a few weeks so we can learn the game.
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

RT @thedailywolf: Wiggins reminds me of Wes Johnson in that some people called him Ghost Johnson because you almost didn't even know when he was on the court. Too many long stretches of nothingness.

RT @JonKrawczynski: Wiggins just isn't here. Again.
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
zeitgeist

Post by zeitgeist »

Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:14 pm RT @thedailywolf: Wiggins reminds me of Wes Johnson in that some people called him Ghost Johnson because you almost didn't even know when he was on the court. Too many long stretches of nothingness.

Who can we blame next, Ryan Saunders?
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm Einstein has his area of expertise, I have mine.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

40 minutes and zero assists. How is that even possible?
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

He was awful tonight... :thumbsdown:

Seriously how long did the good effort streak last 10ish games? And now a stretch of like 4 games since the OKC game that he is completely not trying his best...
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

zeitgeist wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:04 pm
Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:14 pm RT @thedailywolf: Wiggins reminds me of Wes Johnson in that some people called him Ghost Johnson because you almost didn't even know when he was on the court. Too many long stretches of nothingness.

Who can we blame next, Ryan Saunders?
Way ahead of you, its Hoibergs fault
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

He had a very poor shooting night but he got some tough rebounds in the final 5 mins and played some defense. He was a +7 in real plus minus, best on the team tonight.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

He played poor, we need a lot more from him. Can't count on these Rose explosion games too much because he gets hurt after them.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

wiggins problem is that he's just another guy on the team. he has some okay games. he has a lot of meh games. very rarely does he have a game where he is the difference maker to the wolves' benefit. all in all, it's just nowhere near what we should be getting out of a guy who's making $148M.

i can't help it, but when i watch him play - i'm often caught thinking "okay, i've been watching him lazily meander around doing nothing for X amount of minutes. and during that time he just made twice what i make in an entire year." it's hard to escape ill will in that situation - and, for me, at least it all stems from chronic lack of effort. i'd readily forgive 3 for 14 shooting nights if he just busted his ass out there. but he doesn't.

if doris burk comments on it, and jim pete comments on it, and the national media comment on it, and we all comment on it - it's got to also be something sitting squarely on the main plate as saunders deals with wiggins, don't you think? the elephant in the room. i wonder what is said between the coaching staff and wiggins concerning this.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:23 pm He had a very poor shooting night but he got some tough rebounds in the final 5 mins and played some defense. He was a +7 in real plus minus, best on the team tonight.
You have to be the dumbest basketball mind in here. Seriously.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

hey - been skooching around some nba rumor sites, and saw this out of utah. they're looking for a back court mate for mitchell who can create his own shot - also looking for some way to move derrick favors. the only thing holding this back - other than willingness from either team, would (i think) be an okay from rose.

derrick rose and andrew wiggins to utah for derrick favors and ricky rubio
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:23 pm He had a very poor shooting night but he got some tough rebounds in the final 5 mins and played some defense. He was a +7 in real plus minus, best on the team tonight.
What is your problem/obsession? The way you cock off and tell everyone to learn the game when Andrew Wiggins has one decent game a month is pathetic, yet choose to ignore 95% of the rest of his games which he lays an egg. Andrew is a one-trick pony and hurts this team more than helps it. It's been this way for five years. Wake up.

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Lonzo Ball has more dunks this season than Andrew Wiggins. :lol:
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

kilkenny wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:54 am
You have to be the dumbest basketball mind in here. Seriously.
I said he needs to play better no doubt. But he played defense and rebounded. Everyone always complains, if he’s not scoring, he needs to do something else.

He’s playing defense this year.

So shut your mouth and know your role.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

somuchyummy wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:07 am hey - been skooching around some nba rumor sites, and saw this out of utah. they're looking for a back court mate for mitchell who can create his own shot - also looking for some way to move derrick favors. the only thing holding this back - other than willingness from either team, would (i think) be an okay from rose.

derrick rose and andrew wiggins to utah for derrick favors and ricky rubio
Rubio can't quit us.