Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Player Introductions - Completed

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
kilkenny

Re: Player Introductions - STREAM NOW

Post by kilkenny »

wtf?
PER NBA RULES, THIS PRESS CONFERENCE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WITHIN A 75-MILE RADIUS OF TARGET CENTER.
WITH GEO-BLOCKING ENABLED, VIEWERS ON CERTAIN MOBILE BROWSERS MAY BE UNABLE TO SEE THIS EVENT.
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

Bob watches film. Be like Bob.
Corre Ricky Corre

Post by Corre Ricky Corre »

Covington sincerely looks happy to be here. Saric and Bayless want out already haha
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

What did Bates-Diop get for giving up #33? Weird!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

I think Bayless thinks he's in the wrong City. He said something about this team doing things the right way and I choked on my coffee and didn't catch the rest.
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

Man, I missed it.
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

TrueBlue wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:56 pm
Corre Ricky Corre wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:53 pm Covington sincerely looks happy to be here. Saric and Bayless want out already haha
I think Saric just struggles with English.

Where's DH!? The ONE time I want his opinion...
Saric sounds like Nacho Libre a bit.
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

I thought Robert was wearing number 6?
Corre Ricky Corre

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:54 pm What did Bates-Diop get for giving up #33? Weird!
Did he give it up? I guess I didn't get a good look at what the numbers were.
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Player Introductions - Just Finished

Post by Lightning »

Corre Ricky Corre

Re: Player Introductions - Completed

Dario looks a legit 6'10.5
boxter432

Re: Player Introductions - Just Finished

Post by boxter432 »

Lightning wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:05 pm If you missed it...

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
wolves/fsn can't afford stereo sound
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Ask Not »

Did anyone ask if Dario would be okay being referred to as Darko in tribute to the once great star?
Ketchup can be nuancy
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Ask Not wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm Did anyone ask if Dario would be okay being referred to as Darko in tribute to the once great star?
lol
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
sh1mmyya

Post by sh1mmyya »

Ask Not wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm Did anyone ask if Dario would be okay being referred to as Darko in tribute to the once great star?
I'm sure he'd be honored.
Formally known as Pooperscooper
Never forget page 116
Rip Flip
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

sh1mmyya wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:27 pm
Nancy wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm Did anyone ask if Dario would be okay being referred to as Darko in tribute to the once great star?
Did anyone ask Dario how he felt about running a farm after his playing days?
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

Maybe that jersey will bring Bayless some swag.
sh1mmyya

Post by sh1mmyya »

irishman89 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 pm
Nancy wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm Did anyone ask if Dario would be okay being referred to as Darko in tribute to the once great star?
Could you imagine the look on his face lolol.
Formally known as Pooperscooper
Never forget page 116
Rip Flip
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:40 pm Image
Dario has an.... Interesting mustache
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

irishman89 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 pm
Or going into kick boxing
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Wish KBD would have taken 23. Would have been a choice troll job.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

flexbuffchest wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:23 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:40 pm Image
Dario has an.... Interesting mustache
He had a cleft lip.
Reetz

Post by Reetz »

Saric should've taken 76
:o
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

Corre Ricky Corre wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:53 pm Covington sincerely looks happy to be here. Saric and Bayless want out already haha
See...I was watching live on FB and I kept reading comments like, oh...they look pissed to be here. Covington is clearly the talker of the three.....but he was engaged and he knows Butler's role is essentially up for grabs because of Wiggins lack of the "it" factor. Bayless is hurt and most likely knows he's a cap figure at this point, and Saric somehow has worse English than Pek and Bjelica when they both came over, so I didn't view him as unhappy....just not really able to express himself properly.

Covington and Saric know they have potentially massive roles here if it works out for them.....Covington is young enough to work towards another big(ger) payday and Saric has a chance to be the starting PF and get a big deal himself. I don't buy the unhappyness....they are just young and in a little shock, but Covington, at least, looks like he's ready to show Philly made a mistake.
witljon

Post by witljon »

TrueBlue wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:56 pm Where's DH!? The ONE time I want his opinion...
Man, how times have changed.
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

digitalwolf wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:43 pm
See...I was watching live on FB and I kept reading comments like, oh...they look pissed to be here. Covington is clearly the talker of the three.....but he was engaged and he knows Butler's role is essentially up for grabs because of Wiggins lack of the "it" factor. Bayless is hurt and most likely knows he's a cap figure at this point, and Saric somehow has worse English than Pek and Bjelica when they both came over, so I didn't view him as unhappy....just not really able to express himself properly.

Covington and Saric know they have potentially massive roles here if it works out for them.....Covington is young enough to work towards another big(ger) payday and Saric has a chance to be the starting PF and get a big deal himself. I don't buy the unhappyness....they are just young and in a little shock, but Covington, at least, looks like he's ready to show Philly made a mistake.

Saric didn't have to post this today.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

memyworld wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:34 pm
digitalwolf wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Saric didn't have to post this today.
He may just have a baller agent....who knows, but I don't think of unhappiness when it comes to terrible English. Both Pek and Bjelica had the same issue, they simply could not get words out that well. I'm kind of shocked at how terrible Saric is with our native tongue, but I can't think of him has unhappy because I just don't feel like he can express himself. I know Bayless is mad, but he's mad because he's a journeyman and he's hurt.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

digitalwolf wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pmI'm kind of shocked at how terrible Saric is with our native tongue
Right on. What’s your second language?
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

thinktank wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:55 pm
digitalwolf wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pmI'm kind of shocked at how terrible Saric is with our native tongue
Right on. What’s your second language?
LOL...that's not a knock on him, that's kind of normal. Again, I mentioned two guys that clearly had trouble expressing themselves in detail on our own team, the past 7-8 years?! Both guys I mentioned did improve greatly while they were with us, I just thought Saric would be further along. However, he's not the mouthpiece of Philly, Joel is....I'm a fan, no need to get bitchy.

All I was saying is....I don't think he looked unhappy, but he wasn't able to express himself fully and Covington was clearly the talker of the group.