Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Wolves Sign Euroleague Standout James Nunnally

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Wolves Sign Euroleague Standout James Nunnally

Post by HeHateMe »

somuchyummy wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 am another player we brought in to do nothing.
I can't say I like watching Harden but it definitely speaks to how good he is offensively that you can surround him with a guy like Nunnally and tell that guy just to stand and make 40% of your threes and you'll be fine.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
irishman89

Post by irishman89 »

Free league pass and we are on Thursday, and there's been one good competitive game the entire week, league-wide.

NBA is not good ball and this season they've really focused on letting refs join in the game ruining fun as much as possible. Replay after replay, etc.

The league needs to remove the teams like MN and bring a better product.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

story of that game though was dinwiddie. he goes off for 18 pts in the final 5:50 of the game - and another 7 in overtime.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

irishman89 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:02 pm Free league pass and we are on Thursday, and there's been one good competitive game the entire week, league-wide.

NBA is not good ball and this season they've really focused on letting refs join in the game ruining fun as much as possible. Replay after replay, etc.

There should be 50 more replays a game. Maybe they might catch Harden traveling 25 times and the 25 times he somehow gets 2 FT's for committing an obvious offensive foul.

In the history of sports there has never been anything as pathetic as watching Harden. It's like letting a WR false start by a second, then run out of bounds to escape the defender, then come back in and push off before being first to touch it. Then drop it and get a PI call. Then get 2 chances to walk into the end zone untouched. Then we can watch ESPN call him great.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

totally agree. least favorite player in the league.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Watching James Harden is like watching paint dry.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

i shouldn't feel so good about this, but that pass the freak made that nailed harden square in the face. priceless.

although the more i watch it, i don't think it was a pass. maybe a message more like.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

somuchyummy wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 am i shouldn't feel so good about this, but that pass the freak made that nailed harden square in the face. priceless.

although the more i watch it, i don't think it was a pass. maybe a message more like.
I would sacrifice 2 games a year against then telling everyone to hit him in the face on every play.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Thrillkill wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:01 am
somuchyummy wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 am i shouldn't feel so good about this, but that pass the freak made that nailed harden square in the face. priceless.

I would sacrifice 2 games a year against then telling everyone to hit him in the face on every play.
harden is one reason why i'm hot to find a way to pick admiral schofield in the draft. 6 hard fouls every game from a 6-5 245 tenacious defensive freak who's built like Mr. Universe. i'm all in on that.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

somuchyummy wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:18 am

harden is one reason why i'm hot to find a way to pick admiral schofield in the draft. 6 hard fouls every game from a 6-5 245 tenacious defensive freak who's built like Mr. Universe. i'm all in on that.
I bet he ends up being there with the Mia 2nd.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Thrillkill wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 pm
somuchyummy wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:18 am
I bet he ends up being there with the Mia 2nd.
depends on how the rest of the year goes. he's gone from nowhere being mentioned to lately being mocked places as high as 23. the only rap on him is that he's a senior. but a ripped 6-5 240something wing with a 7-0 wingspan, coming from a #1 ranked program that stresses tenacious D, is by all accounts a super hard working, great attitude guy, and hitting his treys currently at 46%??? yes please!
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

Seenin

Post by Seenin »

irishman89 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:02 pm Free league pass and we are on Thursday, and there's been one good competitive game the entire week, league-wide.

How is the league supposed to bring in a better product? Clearly your not a wolves fan as you want the wolves franchise to not exist. Are you planning on MN getting another expansion franchise? What is your backup plan. Id rather root for the wolves then have no one to root for.
Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth