What the hell happened?!?

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
User avatar
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 30306
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

What the hell happened?!?

Post by RubeTube » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:38 pm

Just a year and a half ago they were selling me "Family". Many players gone, Rye guy gets the ax?!?

I FEEL FUCKING BETRAYED!!!


Memories like the corner of my mind.

Let's see what gimmicks we get for Finchin a loaf. Don't get too teary eyed, it was one hell of a run!

Favorite moments with this group?

“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

RIP George Floyd

User avatar
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 30306
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by RubeTube » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:40 pm

This was a team powered by lasagna and love.... Until it wasn't.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

RIP George Floyd

User avatar
LordNu
Posts: 8045
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:15 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by LordNu » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:53 pm

Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:40 pm
This was a team powered by lasagna and love.... Until it wasn't.
This is all Glen's doing. Feeding them a high carb diet and expecting them to perform night in night out. Hire a dietician Glen, ffs!

User avatar
somuchyummy
Posts: 9467
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by somuchyummy » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:06 pm

i miss jordan bell and that one other guy.
2020 All-Time NBA Team

Wilt Chamberlain C
Nate Thurmond C/PF
Walt Bellamy C/PF
Dennis Rodman PF
Connie Hawkins PF/SF
Kawhi Leonard SF/PF
Vince Carter SF/SG
Clyde Drexler SG/SF
Reggie Lewis SG
Steph Curry PG
Damian Lillard PG
Chauncey Billups PG/SG

User avatar
somuchyummy
Posts: 9467
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by somuchyummy » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 pm

where's doogie in that photo?
2020 All-Time NBA Team

Wilt Chamberlain C
Nate Thurmond C/PF
Walt Bellamy C/PF
Dennis Rodman PF
Connie Hawkins PF/SF
Kawhi Leonard SF/PF
Vince Carter SF/SG
Clyde Drexler SG/SF
Reggie Lewis SG
Steph Curry PG
Damian Lillard PG
Chauncey Billups PG/SG

User avatar
Dan33185
Posts: 2407
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:24 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by Dan33185 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:46 am

somuchyummy wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 pm
where's doogie in that photo?
Probably taking a shower, arrived just a few minutes too late.

User avatar
Hoop Dreams
Posts: 5396
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by Hoop Dreams » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am

No masks required. What a time to be alive.

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 13231
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by HeHateMe » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am

Hoop Dreams wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am
No masks required. What a time to be alive.
Superspreader event.. covid was here then!!!!
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

User avatar
j2j
Posts: 24157
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by j2j » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:31 am

Dan33185 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:46 am
somuchyummy wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 pm
where's doogie in that photo?
Probably taking a shower, arrived just a few minutes too late.
Drewgie had soccer practice.
The pRosas™ broke.

***Official 2020 Froob Brackets Participant***

American Made Media Consultants LLC CFO

thinktank
Posts: 13812
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by thinktank » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 am

:lol:

More fake news from froobaloos. HHM never fails to out himself as a dumbass.

Pic is from 2019. G is standing in the back.

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 13231
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by HeHateMe » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 am

thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 am
:lol:

More fake news from froobaloos. HHM never fails to out himself as a dumbass.

Pic is from 2019. G is standing in the back.
My post was a joke that it was a superspreader event in 2019 and that covid was already here... sorry you missed that notion. Everyone knows that pic is from two years ago, that is the point of the thread... what the team was preaching two years ago about being a family when Rosas took over.

Double T misses again!
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

User avatar
Style
Posts: 3137
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:57 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by Style » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:58 am

I always got the impression Saunders was trying too hard to be something he was not. All accounts point to him being a fairly genuine dude, but it just seemed over the top and unnatural for him to constantly preach family and culture. I always got the impression he was trying too hard to be like PJ Fleck. Fleck seems naturally "quirky" if you will, Saunders does not.

This Finch guy I like so far. Doesn't come with all of the fancy hip sayings, just goes about his business. Hopefully he develops a more natural culture than the one Saunders and Rosas "created" and then blew already.

User avatar
Sid Hartman
Posts: 4658
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by Sid Hartman » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:19 am

j2j wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:31 am
Dan33185 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:46 am
somuchyummy wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 pm
where's doogie in that photo?
Probably taking a shower, arrived just a few minutes too late.
Drewgie had soccer practice.
Hope he got his moms genes as I bet Doogie was last one picked for all sports
Hategreenticemase :love: Kirk Cousins

You can do better, we can do better...why tie yourself to a good not great QB making elite level $, when he has zero shot of winning an NFC Title let alone a Super Bowl?

User avatar
j2j
Posts: 24157
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by j2j » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:25 am

Sid Hartman wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:19 am
j2j wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:31 am
Dan33185 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:46 am


Probably taking a shower, arrived just a few minutes too late.
Drewgie had soccer practice.
Hope he got his moms genes as I bet Doogie was last one picked for all sports
Last one picked? Hell, Doogie showed up late and never got in the game.
The pRosas™ broke.

***Official 2020 Froob Brackets Participant***

American Made Media Consultants LLC CFO

User avatar
Sid Hartman
Posts: 4658
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by Sid Hartman » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 am

j2j wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:25 am
Sid Hartman wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:19 am
j2j wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:31 am


Drewgie had soccer practice.
Hope he got his moms genes as I bet Doogie was last one picked for all sports
Last one picked? Hell, Doogie showed up late and never got in the game.
Just spit out my hot chocolate you just won the day lol

It’s like he wants us to make fun of him with all his excuses
Hategreenticemase :love: Kirk Cousins

You can do better, we can do better...why tie yourself to a good not great QB making elite level $, when he has zero shot of winning an NFC Title let alone a Super Bowl?

User avatar
Moses Scurry
Posts: 7812
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by Moses Scurry » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:01 am

HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 am
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 am
:lol:

More fake news from froobaloos. HHM never fails to out himself as a dumbass.

Pic is from 2019. G is standing in the back.
My post was a joke that it was a superspreader event in 2019 and that covid was already here... sorry you missed that notion. Everyone knows that pic is from two years ago, that is the point of the thread... what the team was preaching two years ago about being a family when Rosas took over.

Double T misses again!
I seriously think he has a reading problem. He never understands context or comprehends intent, ever. :lol:

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 13231
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by HeHateMe » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:11 am

Moses, an ok Froob, Scurry wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:01 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 am
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 am
:lol:

More fake news from froobaloos. HHM never fails to out himself as a dumbass.

Pic is from 2019. G is standing in the back.
My post was a joke that it was a superspreader event in 2019 and that covid was already here... sorry you missed that notion. Everyone knows that pic is from two years ago, that is the point of the thread... what the team was preaching two years ago about being a family when Rosas took over.

Double T misses again!
I seriously think he has a reading problem. He never understands context or comprehends intent, ever. :lol:
Spot on. He's the smartest person on the board, ya know?
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

thinktank
Posts: 13812
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by thinktank » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:15 am

HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 am
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 am
:lol:

More fake news from froobaloos. HHM never fails to out himself as a dumbass.

Pic is from 2019. G is standing in the back.
My post was a joke that it was a superspreader event in 2019 and that covid was already here... sorry you missed that notion. Everyone knows that pic is from two years ago, that is the point of the thread... what the team was preaching two years ago about being a family when Rosas took over.

Double T misses again!
Yeah you were joking. ;) You saw “about one year ago” on the photo and made a stupid assumption.
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am
Hoop Dreams wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am
No masks required. What a time to be alive.
Superspreader event.. covid was here then!!!!
Keep backpedaling, douchebro!

:lol:

User avatar
j2j
Posts: 24157
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by j2j » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:25 am

HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:11 am
Moses, an ok Froob, Scurry wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:01 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 am


My post was a joke that it was a superspreader event in 2019 and that covid was already here... sorry you missed that notion. Everyone knows that pic is from two years ago, that is the point of the thread... what the team was preaching two years ago about being a family when Rosas took over.

Double T misses again!
I seriously think he has a reading problem. He never understands context or comprehends intent, ever. :lol:
Spot on. He's the smartest person on the board, ya know?
Some people really struggle with picking up on humor. Not sure if it's poor social skills, learning disability, troubled homelife... Maybe something else.
The pRosas™ broke.

***Official 2020 Froob Brackets Participant***

American Made Media Consultants LLC CFO

thinktank
Posts: 13812
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by thinktank » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:27 am

j2j wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:25 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:11 am
Moses, an ok Froob, Scurry wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:01 am


I seriously think he has a reading problem. He never understands context or comprehends intent, ever. :lol:
Spot on. He's the smartest person on the board, ya know?
Some people really struggle with picking up on humor. Not sure if it's poor social skills, learning disability, troubled homelife... Maybe something else.
If that was an attempt at humor it was piss poor as it got zero laughs.

:P

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 13231
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by HeHateMe » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:40 am

thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:15 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 am
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 am
:lol:

More fake news from froobaloos. HHM never fails to out himself as a dumbass.

Pic is from 2019. G is standing in the back.
My post was a joke that it was a superspreader event in 2019 and that covid was already here... sorry you missed that notion. Everyone knows that pic is from two years ago, that is the point of the thread... what the team was preaching two years ago about being a family when Rosas took over.

Double T misses again!
Yeah you were joking. ;) You saw “about one year ago” on the photo and made a stupid assumption.
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am
Hoop Dreams wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am
No masks required. What a time to be alive.
Superspreader event.. covid was here then!!!!
Keep backpedaling, douchebro!

:lol:
"covid was here then" when the photo was taken in 2019.... why are you such a bully all the time?
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 13231
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by HeHateMe » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:42 am

j2j wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:25 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:11 am
Moses, an ok Froob, Scurry wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:01 am


I seriously think he has a reading problem. He never understands context or comprehends intent, ever. :lol:
Spot on. He's the smartest person on the board, ya know?
Some people really struggle with picking up on humor. Not sure if it's poor social skills, learning disability, troubled homelife... Maybe something else.
I wasn't really going for laughs... more like a shock of seeing that many people so close together from a photo that was less than a couple years ago ... and then to poke fun at the dumbasses who are like "yeah, I was really sick in October of 2019 so I think I had covid already!" crowd.
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

thinktank
Posts: 13812
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by thinktank » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:06 am

HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:42 am
I wasn't really going for laughs...
Where my goalpost gif? Now you weren’t making a joke. :lol:

SO_MONEY
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by SO_MONEY » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:23 am

HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am
Hoop Dreams wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am
No masks required. What a time to be alive.
Superspreader event.. covid was here then!!!!
It was October, so no Covid was not here. China didn't even publicly admit something was happening until late Dec early Jan though it probably started there around late Nov early Oct. First US case was mid to late Jan.

User avatar
Mplsfonz
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:49 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by Mplsfonz » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:09 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:40 am


"covid was here then" when the photo was taken in 2019.... why are you such a bully all the time?
Why feed the troll? We all see it....He has blue hair....BLUE!

User avatar
T_J
Posts: 5339
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by T_J » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:18 pm

What the hell guys? Geezus fuck.

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 13231
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by HeHateMe » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 pm

SO_MONEY wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:23 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am
Hoop Dreams wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am
No masks required. What a time to be alive.
Superspreader event.. covid was here then!!!!
It was October, so no Covid was not here. China didn't even publicly admit something was happening until late Dec early Jan though it probably started there around late Nov early Oct. First US case was mid to late Jan.
I wasn't being serious FFS! :scooter:
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 13231
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by HeHateMe » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 pm

thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:06 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:42 am
I wasn't really going for laughs...
Where my goalpost gif? Now you weren’t making a joke. :lol:
Bully! You are the goalpost mover in froob chat. Abe, please ban me now!
thinktank wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

thinktank
Posts: 13812
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by thinktank » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:51 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 pm
SO_MONEY wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:23 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am


Superspreader event.. covid was here then!!!!
It was October, so no Covid was not here. China didn't even publicly admit something was happening until late Dec early Jan though it probably started there around late Nov early Oct. First US case was mid to late Jan.
I wasn't being serious FFS! :scooter:
:lol:

Riiiiight.

SO_MONEY
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: What the hell happened?!?

Post by SO_MONEY » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:51 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 pm
SO_MONEY wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:23 am
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am


Superspreader event.. covid was here then!!!!
It was October, so no Covid was not here. China didn't even publicly admit something was happening until late Dec early Jan though it probably started there around late Nov early Oct. First US case was mid to late Jan.
I wasn't being serious FFS! :scooter:
I think you were...

Post Reply