Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

PlayStation VR

Video game themed message board
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

PlayStation VR

Post by Decker23 »

I'm buying one this weekend finally... Does anyone have any recommendations for games?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Rusty Kuntz

Re: PlayStation VR

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Werewolves Within, Resident Evil 7, Skyrim, Super hot.. Mines been collecting dust for about 6 months or so.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Superhot is dope.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

I've been playing this all day! It's absolutely incredible!
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

What games did you get?
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:19 pm What games did you get?
None yet... I bought the Skyrim bundle (still haven't played it). Just playing the demo discs and stuff, getting used to it. It's fucking awesome though. I can't wait to play a game that is badass.

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Decker23 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:50 pm
Rusty Kuntz wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:19 pm What games did you get?
None yet... I bought the Skyrim bundle (still haven't played it). Just playing the demo discs and stuff, getting used to it. It's fucking awesome though. I can't wait to play a game that is badass.
Get Super Hot, that's pretty bad ass :beer:
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Got it for Christmas with Grandma Turismo. I don't think I've used it since New Year's.
My body, my choice.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

I finally found a 'gotta have game' for this. Everybody's Golf VR.

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:31 pm I might still get one when they're cheap just for a few games like resident evil that I already own and would like to try. I foresee it being a disappointment compared to my Oculus Quest, but so far, the Quest is lacking in the games Dept.
I was looking into switching to the Oculus last year. I can’t wait for VR to get to the point of 4K graphics. It’s seriously the future of gaming. That golf game is incredible for the PlayStation.

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Decker23 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:11 pm
Abe Froman wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:31 pm I might still get one when they're cheap just for a few games like resident evil that I already own and would like to try. I foresee it being a disappointment compared to my Oculus Quest, but so far, the Quest is lacking in the games Dept.
I was looking into switching to the Oculus last year. I can’t wait for VR to get to the point of 4K graphics. It’s seriously the future of gaming. That golf game is incredible for the PlayStation.
What golf game??
My body, my choice.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:41 pm
Decker23 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:11 pm
What golf game??
Everybody’s Golf VR

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan