Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Madden 2019

Video game themed message board
UnFadeable21

Madden 2019

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Sup guys, just wanted to share my Madden 2018 PS4 offseason roster for anyone who plays. I have been working on it for about two months now. It has all the current free agency, trades, and practice squad players available on all current 32 teams.

I am currently finishing the first and second round draft prospects which will be added to the free agency pool. I will continuously update the roster with new prospects when they are completed.

You can find it on the PS4 community files

Username: Unfadeable21 File name: MADDEN2019

Any questions, comments, or suggestions are appreciated!
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
UnFadeable21

Re: Madden 2019

Post by UnFadeable21 »

I just finished the top 100 prospects. I'm capped out on making anymore draft players so I will just be updating free agency, trades, numbers etc.
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory »

Do you update ratings or equipment?

I'm interested either way.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
Herky

Post by Herky »

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:51 am
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 am I just finished the top 100 prospects. I'm capped out on making anymore draft players so I will just be updating free agency, trades, numbers etc.
I suppose it only works for PS4, right?

I bought Madden this year on XB1, because it was on sale. :shrug:
Only for PS4. This guy does great work for Xbox One. It's updated as of today and has 77 rookies in the file. I used his opening day file and it was really good and he updates it almost every other day with transactions, height/weight/numbers and equipment.

Gamertag: xApathyx13
Roster name: UPDATED18
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Mandatory wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:34 am Do you update ratings or equipment?

I'm interested either way.
Yes.

Equipment, birthdays that were given, hometowns, etc.

Only thing that needs editing work is numbers since we don't know the numbers of most rookies going into the league and changing numbers.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:51 am
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 am I just finished the top 100 prospects. I'm capped out on making anymore draft players so I will just be updating free agency, trades, numbers etc.
I suppose it only works for PS4, right?

I bought Madden this year on XB1, because it was on sale. :shrug:
Upgrade to ps4 pro bro. XB1 dying. No more microsoft money investing in quality games.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

I cracked 1200 downloads in two days
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

I have one quick follow-up. Do you have a suggestion for how I can fix Kendricks hair? He doesn't have a giant afro in real life and it seriously breaks my immersion. Not kidding about this either.. I hate it.

#BaltimoreStrong
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Mandatory wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 pm I have one quick follow-up. Do you have a suggestion for how I can fix Kendricks hair? He doesn't have a giant afro in real life and it seriously breaks my immersion. Not kidding about this either.. I hate it.
Lol, you can't change it. But what I do is put the neck brace on him. It kinda blocks the hair and it makes him look old school Singletary style. :thumbsup:
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Here's my top 10 board

Saquon 84
Quentin 81
Chubb 80
Derwin 79
Minkak 78
Roquon 78
Gulce 78
Tremaine 77
5-6 guys at 76. Darnold, Wynn, Davenport, Landry, Jackson, Hernandez
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

I have to share my epic Madden trade with you guys.. Madden 18, and currently in season 23 with my franchise.. I traded my first round TE from a few years ago to the cards for their first, who had the worst record at the time, and that pick ended up being#1 overall. At the draft, I then traded back 2-5, picking up their firsts next season as well and drafted 6th, and got the rb I wanted at #1. I now have 4 1st round picks and a couple of thirds! :beer:
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Just finished everything for the draft.

MADDEN2019
Unfadeable21
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Just finished rounds 1-6
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

My roster is now the second most downloaded of all time with over 60,000 downloads and highest approval rating by the fans all time with 93%.
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:46 pm My roster is now the second most downloaded of all time with over 60,000 downloads and highest approval rating by the fans all time with 93%.
Hell yeah, brother. :beer:

#BaltimoreStrong
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Mandatory wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:31 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:46 pm My roster is now the second most downloaded of all time with over 60,000 downloads and highest approval rating by the fans all time with 93%.
Hell yeah, brother. :beer:
Thanks bro. I'm 29 years old now but I'm been playing Madden since 1999 PS1.

I built my roster after making over 200+ rookies from scratch using their pro day/combine numbers along with college career, I didn't want to make guys who wouldn't make the roster or delete current players. Also since my roster includes most teams practice squad guys, a lot of teams are capped out or roster size maxed out.

I prided myself on making the most accurate rookies with the best picture available.

I have went through every team's official website to get the correct jersey #'s. The only team that hasn't released rookie numbers are the Patriots.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

It sounds stupid but its kind of gratifying to know that in the entire world of 7 billion people, I'm the second best even though I've only been around for one month. The real fans recognize.
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:11 pm It sounds stupid but its kind of gratifying to know that in the entire world of 7 billion people, I'm the second best even though I've only been around for one month. The real fans recognize.
I completely appreciate where you're coming from. I used to update the equipment of the team I was using in Madden/The Show or whatever game I was playing... I remember how much time that took and can only imagine doing every team and creating rookies, tweaking attributes. I know people appreciate the work you do and it's good you can see the reward of your efforts.

#BaltimoreStrong
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Madden is on sale for $12 in the PS store. Sale ends today.

My off season draft roster is at 83,000 downloads.
T_J

Post by T_J »

I haven't purchased Madden in about 7 years. I used to buy it every year in college, but then it seemed like it started declining (it was probably me).

Thinking of getting back in the saddle this year.
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

Praying they bring NCAA back one day.. won't ever happen though. They need to take the franchise away from EA. They've run it into the ground.

#BaltimoreStrong
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Mandatory wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm Praying they bring NCAA back one day.. won't ever happen though. They need to take the franchise away from EA. They've run it into the ground.
Unfortunately, EA ponys up $$$ that no one else can compete with. I don't think any one in the NFL offices gives a damn how the game turns out as long as they get those checks.
Lampin'
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

EnLiteEndOne wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:27 pm
Mandatory wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm Praying they bring NCAA back one day.. won't ever happen though. They need to take the franchise away from EA. They've run it into the ground.
Unfortunately, EA ponys up $$$ that no one else can compete with. I don't think any one in the NFL offices gives a damn how the game turns out as long as they get those checks.
You're absolutely right, it will never happen. But I can dream.

#BaltimoreStrong
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Mandatory wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:30 pm
EnLiteEndOne wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:27 pm
You're absolutely right, it will never happen. But I can dream.
:beer:
Lampin'
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Got it and it's pretty good. However not much of a difference from 18. The Vikings oline sucks btw.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

T_J wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm I haven't purchased Madden in about 7 years. I used to buy it every year in college, but then it seemed like it started declining (it was probably me).

Thinking of getting back in the saddle this year.
It's not you. It doesn't even resemble real football anymore. It hasn't been good since the OG Xbox/PS2 era.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

RIP ESPN 2K5.

Best football game ever.

“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:00 pm Got it and it's pretty good. However not much of a difference from 18. The Vikings oline sucks btw.
Has franchise improved at all? That's the main mode I play and was pretty turned off after last year.

Is FA/trading/cap management all kinda the same?
More versatility in relocating?
Is the stupid weekly training thing still present or did that get revamped? I know the rating system is different.
Does coaching scheme have any real impact at all?

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

flexbuffchest wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 pm
Rusty Kuntz wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:00 pm Got it and it's pretty good. However not much of a difference from 18. The Vikings oline sucks btw.
Has franchise improved at all? That's the main mode I play and was pretty turned off after last year.

Is the stupid weekly training thing still present or did that get revamped? I know the rating system is different.
Franchise is pretty much all I play also, and it's more or less the same as last year. Same weekly training that I skip every week.. Not sure about the relocation, I'm playing a fantasy franchise with the raiders so I'll move to Vegas in a few years automatically.. The only real difference that I've noticed is the weekely upgrade of players changed, no more skill points.. When you get an upgrade for a player you get one point, and you can use it in one of 3 categories, and that auto upgrades the player, you can't focus on upgrading speed for example, you'll need to have it in one of the three categories that you pick. Still trying to figure it out
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:57 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Franchise is pretty much all I play also, and it's more or less the same as last year. Same weekly training that I skip every week.. Not sure about the relocation, I'm playing a fantasy franchise with the raiders so I'll move to Vegas in a few years automatically.. The only real difference that I've noticed is the weekely upgrade of players changed, no more skill points.. When you get an upgrade for a player you get one point, and you can use it in one of 3 categories, and that auto upgrades the player, you can't focus on upgrading speed for example, you'll need to have it in one of the three categories that you pick. Still trying to figure it out
Sigh, looks like I'll be skipping it this year. Thanks for the explanation.