Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

FIFA 22

Video game themed message board
jffl_commish

FIFA 22

Post by jffl_commish »

Anyone else picking this up? Looks like they've added club creation, so that could be fun. I always enjoyed that in the old Madden and NCAA games. Start out as a cupcake and work your way up to the Premiere League?
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Re: FIFA 22

Post by LordNu »

I will only pick it up if Flora FC is in it with the UEFA Conference League.

Otherwise I am quite content still playing Fifa 20, smashing the EPL sides with Shrewsbury Town in career mode.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

LordNu wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:59 pm I will only pick it up if Flora FC is in it with the UEFA Conference League.

Otherwise I am quite content still playing Fifa 20, smashing the EPL sides with Shrewsbury Town in career mode.
I don't see Flora on the list though. Granted, I don't see that league listed on the list of leagues either, even though it says it is.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/n ... teams-list

Experience unrivaled authenticity in FIFA 22 with the most true-to-life experience of The World’s Game featuring football’s biggest stars and teams.

With 17,000+ players across 700+ teams in 100 stadiums and over 30 leagues, FIFA 22 is the only place you can play the iconic UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, brand new UEFA Europa Conference League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana, Premier League, Bundesliga, and LaLiga Santander on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia.
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

jffl_commish wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:08 pm
LordNu wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:59 pm I will only pick it up if Flora FC is in it with the UEFA Conference League.

I don't see Flora on the list though. Granted, I don't see that league listed on the list of leagues either, even though it says it is.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/n ... teams-list

Experience unrivaled authenticity in FIFA 22 with the most true-to-life experience of The World’s Game featuring football’s biggest stars and teams.

With 17,000+ players across 700+ teams in 100 stadiums and over 30 leagues, FIFA 22 is the only place you can play the iconic UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, brand new UEFA Europa Conference League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana, Premier League, Bundesliga, and LaLiga Santander on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia.
Yeah I had a look at the teams list and its not in Rest of the World, but I assume they will jut add in as a later update all the sides that made it into the Conference League. It gives great exposure to these really small sides. There are a lot of Cypriot ones that made it in.

I am a bit surprised they dropped Serie B as a league though. I guess they are giving up on Italy as a few of their major sides sold their rights to PES instead.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Crazy how many teams are over there
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I'm very new to the soccer bandwagon, so this game should help a little in figuring things out a bit. I still don't have a team to get behind, or quite get how the different leagues and tournaments work
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Welp, just pre-ordered.
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

jffl_commish wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:04 pm I'm very new to the soccer bandwagon, so this game should help a little in figuring things out a bit. I still don't have a team to get behind, or quite get how the different leagues and tournaments work
I would say Arsenal, but I don't want you to despise the game.

If you are going to do the career mode for lower ranks, I choose Shrewsbury Town. They were in English League 2 (fourth division) when i first started playing career mode, but are now a League 1 (division 3) side.

Here is Derek Small wearing their jersey:
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory »

I get Fifa every year. I think it's the best sports game out there. Of course FUT is ruining it just like MUT is ruining Madden. But so far it's a far superior product. Although they've lost the sponsorships to some of the big European teams stadiums like Camp Nou and Allianz Arena. I also haven't played it in a few months because there's something fucked up with the roster files and boots and EA didn't care to fix it this late in the cycle.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to it. Did not know about Create a Club. That sounds intriguing.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Mandatory wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:08 pm Did not know about Create a Club. That sounds intriguing.
I will 100% be doing that.

https://www.dexerto.com/fifa/fifa-22-cr ... e-1626825/
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:55 pm
Mandatory wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:08 pm Did not know about Create a Club. That sounds intriguing.

Minnesota Timberwolves FC
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

LordNu wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:46 pm

Gersson Rosas as club manager?
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:15 am
LordNu wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:46 pm

Gersson Rosas as club manager?
Ohh the lulz.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I'll definitely create a club for the Premier League, but might have to play as the Loons a bit too. Rep the homeland and all.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Does this drop at midnight tonight? Will I get to play with myself in the morning?
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Downloaded this morning, can start playing at 10 tonight it looks like.
Let's get Tropical
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

I've always bought this on Playstation. Debating going Xbox this year.

#BaltimoreStrong
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

Mandatory wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:26 pm I've always bought this on Playstation. Debating going Xbox this year.
You and Jffl could play together on Xbox. You should do that.
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:34 pm
Mandatory wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:26 pm I've always bought this on Playstation. Debating going Xbox this year.
You and Jffl could play together on Xbox. You should do that.
I just preordered on XBOX.. which brings me to a real grimy practice I'm noticing by Microsoft... all of their X/S enhanced games (there's normal and X/S versions) are like 10 dollars more. WTF.

#BaltimoreStrong
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I have a PS5, sorry.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:45 pm I have a PS5, sorry.
Oh yeah, duh... I knew that. My nephew loves my PS4 I gave him, so that makes me feel pretty good even if I don't get to fuck up some death claws and scorched together anymore.

Sorry Mandy.
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Played through the tutorial and the intro game last night. Being I don't know the game super well yet and am not good at it, I played on the lowest level. That was a blood bath.
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:20 am Played through the tutorial and the intro game last night. Being I don't know the game super well yet and am not good at it, I played on the lowest level. That was a blood bath.
Can you confirm if Flora FC is in the game either under Rest of World or in the UEFA Conference League?
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

LordNu wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:37 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:20 am Played through the tutorial and the intro game last night. Being I don't know the game super well yet and am not good at it, I played on the lowest level. That was a blood bath.
Can you confirm if Flora FC is in the game either under Rest of World or in the UEFA Conference League?
Remind me sometime and I'll check. I know when I played earlier today there was a team update to download, but it didn't say there what teams were added
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:04 pm
Remind me sometime and I'll check. I know when I played earlier today there was a team update to download, but it didn't say there what teams were added
:thumbsup: Thanks man
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

LordNu wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:52 am

It doesn't look like it. I just found the spot that had all the clubs and there aren't any from Estonia, assuming I found the Flora FC you mentioned anyway.
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

jffl_commish wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:13 am
LordNu wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:52 am

It doesn't look like it. I just found the spot that had all the clubs and there aren't any from Estonia, assuming I found the Flora FC you mentioned anyway.
Correct. Thanks for looking :beer:

I think there will probably be an update with more teams coming if they are advertising they have the oficiel license for all UEFA competitions.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Welp, the game keeps crashing my PS5. Powers it off to the point that I have to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to start up. That's concerning.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Jesse James is currently dominating the MLS. No national team call up yet though.
Let's get Tropical