Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

New Predator Hunting Grounds Game

Video game themed message board
Hole Nova Level

New Predator Hunting Grounds Game

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Announced during Sony’s “State of Play” and coming from IllFonic, the developers of Friday the 13th: The Game, Predator: Hunting Grounds is Predator’s big solo return to the realm of video games since Concrete Jungle in 2005!

One group of players will control members of an elite Fireteam: who pack state-of-the-art conventional firepower, from shotguns and SMGs to sniper rifles and more.

One player will control the Predator: a stealthy, acrobatic killing machine bristling with exotic alien technology such as the infamous Plasmacaster.

As the Fireteam attempt to carry out paramilitary missions – annihilating bad guys and recovering important items – the Predator will be closing in, using its advanced vision mode to track and ambush its prey.

It sounds like Predator: Hunting Grounds will be an entirely multiplayer experience with some similarities to the way Friday the 13th plays with one player controlling the Predator and the other players as the prey.
Hole Nova Level

Re: New Predator Hunting Grounds Game

Sounds like it's possible too that this will hit the VR platform.

This is actually a Super Cool concept. I loved the Friday the 13th concept, and liked watching youtube vids of it. This might be a game that makes me by PS and play a little bit. Video games are getting stale and too long for me. I love the idea of just hopping in and taking on a Pred or being the Pred kill or get killed, roll on that for like an hour then that's that, go yell at my kids, smoke a cigar on the front porch. I don't gotta worry about finding the Yellow gemstone to get to upgrade 87 on my Snorfbladder dual action sub machine gun-sword to beat some boss that's a 17 minute boat ride away....

Fill me?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

This game looks pretty cool .
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
salamander

Post by salamander »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:53 am Sounds like it's possible too that this will hit the VR platform.

This is actually a Super Cool concept. I loved the Friday the 13th concept, and liked watching youtube vids of it. This might be a game that makes me by PS and play a little bit. Video games are getting stale and too long for me. I love the idea of just hopping in and taking on a Pred or being the Pred kill or get killed, roll on that for like an hour then that's that, go yell at my kids, smoke a cigar on the front porch. I don't gotta worry about finding the Yellow gemstone to get to upgrade 87 on my Snorfbladder dual action sub machine gun-sword to beat some boss that's a 17 minute boat ride away....

Fill me?
I always loved the Snorfbladder.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Hole Nova Level

salamander wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:17 pm
Hole Nova Level wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:53 am Sounds like it's possible too that this will hit the VR platform.

Fill me?
Yeah you gotta spend weeks finding all the rare diamonds tho, just to level up high-enough to possess it tho!
salamander

Post by salamander »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm
salamander wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Fill me?
Yeah you gotta spend weeks finding all the rare diamonds tho, just to level up high-enough to possess it tho!
Those pesky rare diamonds!
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.