Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Picked up an Xbox Elite Controller today.

Video game themed message board
Tommy_Hawk

Re: Picked up an Xbox Elite Controller today.

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

But does it have a Rumble Pak?
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:17 am
Tommy_Hawk wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:45 am But does it have a Rumble Pak?
It does, what it doesn't actually have is Bluetooth. I managed to find the one fucking site on the internet with inaccurate info when I bought it... So after about 45 minutes of trying to connect last night I found a better site and learned that I still needed to buy a $20 wireless adapter... Sort of pisses me off.
:lol:

My goodness. Maybe it's made for women exclusively, and they didnt include the Bluetooth because they thought their target demographic would enjoy accessorizing their XBox Elite Controller with their husband's money.
Spoiler:
I need to get into the XBox Elite controller market
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:18 am When you buy a $150 controller is having Bluetooth built in really too much to ask?
I was wondering when you said that. I had one. Good controller.

They were supposed to come out with a revision 2 codenamed "Spider" Google it and you can see images. Maybe they are waiting until next gen.

Supposedly has bluetooth and you can tighten or losen the tension on the analog sticks which would be really awesome. It was supposed to get announced at last year's E3 and never did.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

So, how long are the analog sticks supposed to last when you have to press down on them to jump and lock-on in some games? I get about a 3 months out of the fake Xbox controllers and it's pissing me off. Basically the left stick stops working after a while because of the constant pressing down.

Others have this issue?