Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Farm Together

Video game themed message board
Vulcan Vidiot

Farm Together

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

banner.jpg
I'm addicted.

I bought the game on the Switch for my 6 year old, but I haven't been able to put it down. My kid and I just pass the Switch back and forth, constantly updating our farms and taking care of animals.

It's a huge game with endless hours of game play if your into world building games.
I have the unique privilege of having my avatar bestowed upon me by The Great and Powerful Abe.
Vulcan Vidiot

Re: Farm Together

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

Abe Froman wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:34 am Having grown up on a farm, and given up my chance at taking over a very profitable operation due to complete lack of desire to spend the majority of my life in a field worrying about whether or not it's going to rain but if it does rain it can only rain about a quarter inch and it has to be a nice gentle soaking rain not a pounding rain because pounding rains will harm the crops like hail does and we can't have that because it means we either have to replant or take a loss and it's already mid-June so it's getting pretty late to plant unless it's barley and we get a late winter, ah son of a bitch the fucking 2290 just lost hydraulics again because the highly paid idiotic engineers at Case built a shitty fucking tractor in the late 70's with metal hydraulic lines running across a metal frame and then pretended it wouldn't wear a hole in the lines... there goes the afternoon. Hopefully I get this fixed before it rains...

So... farming sims seem like a lot of work to me.
I hear you.

This is Zen for me.

Acoustic guitar playing. Tractor always works. Watering only makes time go by more quickly.

The first plot you get seems huge, and then you realize you can open up 14 more zones of the same size. It's like mindcraft and FarmVille combined.
I have the unique privilege of having my avatar bestowed upon me by The Great and Powerful Abe.
Herky

Re: Farm Together

Post by Herky »

My wife bought this Friday night on Steam and has been playing all weekend. Games like these are up her alley. Thanks for the recommendation!