Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The Division 2

Video game themed message board
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

The Division 2

Post by Mandatory »

I really liked the first but kinda got burned out on the end game. New game is getting great reviews and apparently is a worthy successor with a lot of the complaints about the first improved upon. I downloaded last night and am looking forward to checking it out tonight. Releases officially today. Anyone else jumping into this one?
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
DC4MVP

Re: The Division 2

Post by DC4MVP »

I got about 3 hours into it last night (11pm-2am)

I like it. Gun fights feel fun. There's been a few times I got my ass kicked by lvl 1-4 baddies because I wasn't taking it seriously and ended up getting flanked.

Just like the first one and most RPG inspired games, there's A LOT to take it. Perks, skills, crafting, looting, donations to groups, constructing/deconstructing, etc.

One cool thing was that my buddy & I were running down the street to get to a mission and out of no-where, two suicide vest baddies ran out of a building's door and tried blowing us up. It was pretty cool.

But yeah, I like it so far. The guns fights are just a blast. I am worried about the repetitiveness that the first one gave me. I'm hoping for a different variety of missions/bosses in the main story.
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Re: The Division 2

Post by Mandatory »

I really like it but I'm struggling playing solo. It's still early though.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong