Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Kingdom Hearts 3

Video game themed message board
Rusty Kuntz

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Loving it! The story is really good, I played the first one years ago and never played the second. The levels are amazing, I've played the Hercules and Rapunzel levels, and am currently on the Toy Story level. Super fun game :beer:
salamander

Post by salamander »

Kingdom Hearts is a series I've always wished I got into.

Can someone jump into this game with no backstory whatsoever?
(And to me, "You can play it with no backstory but it's better is you have the backstory" = "No,you can not play it without backstory")
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

salamander wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm Kingdom Hearts is a series I've always wished I got into.

(And to me, "You can play it with no backstory but it's better is you have the backstory" = "No,you can not play it without backstory")
Yes you can play with no back story. The first one came out what, 14-15 years ago, I don't remember much about it. . I never played the second one and love the story of 3.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:45 pm
salamander wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm Kingdom Hearts is a series I've always wished I got into.

Yes you can play with no back story. The first one came out what, 14-15 years ago, I don't remember much about it. . I never played the second one and love the story of 3.
I am very happy about his. Thank you.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.