Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Apex Legends

Video game themed message board
YBBR

Apex Legends

Post by YBBR »

Dropped yesterday on PC, Xbox, and Playstation. Free to play battle royale FPS. I tried it out because Recore was working on it. They made the Titanfall games which are really good and it has lots of elements from those games. Its actually pretty fun, and I'm not really into the battle royale format.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Re: Apex Legends

Post by YBBR »

Nobody else touch this?
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
salamander

Post by salamander »

YBBR wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:50 pm Nobody else touch this?
I've heard people talk about it on Fortnite but nobody I know has played it.
Personally, I'm sick of point and shoot shooters. The building aspect of Fortnite is what's got me hooked.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

I think it's got legs. Feels so much more polished than any other F2P shooter. I do wish it had titans. Titanfall 2 was so damn good.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

This game is exploding right now.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

The way you communicate with your squad members and the world around you is insanely smart and intuitive.
salamander

Post by salamander »

There are a ton of Fortnite players I know that have made the switch. A lot of them I was very surprised to see jump over. Big releases never budged these guys/girls but Apex Legends snagged em. I might have to try it out.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
ILLogic

Post by ILLogic »

Been playing a lot of this lately
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
Kdog

Post by Kdog »

ILLogic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:03 am Been playing a lot of this lately
I tried it this weekend. Started out rocky, took about 10 games for me to start to get the hang of it. I learned I cant just push forward recklessly like others can and survive. Finally made it to the end on one match, was killed about 30sec before my squad mate took out the last player/squad for the win, so not sure I can call myself a 'champion' yet.

If anyone playing is looking for a defense minded squad member on xbox: smileyman57
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

Kdog wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pm
ILLogic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:03 am Been playing a lot of this lately
I tried it this weekend. Started out rocky, took about 10 games for me to start to get the hang of it. I learned I cant just push forward recklessly like others can and survive. Finally made it to the end on one match, was killed about 30sec before my squad mate took out the last player/squad for the win, so not sure I can call myself a 'champion' yet.

If anyone playing is looking for a defense minded squad member on xbox: smileyman57
Oh, you're a champion. Your team wouldn't have made it that far without every member doing their part. Fantastic game by the way. Really fun to watch too.