Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

PS4 deal (199) available now

Video game themed message board
Dan33185

PS4 deal (199) available now

Post by Dan33185 »

Just bought one from Target (Best Buy & Wal-Mart were out of stock), really good deal.

https://www.cnet.com/news/black-friday- ... -gamestop/
We knew it was coming, and now it's here: The best Black Friday deal on PlayStation 4 hardware is now available, and as of Monday morning ET, Nov. 19, you can buy it from multiple retailers.

The new, 1TB PS4 slim console bundled with the [totally great] Spider-Man game is available at Walmart, Target, Best Buy and GameStop right now for $199.

It had been announced early via the PlayStation blog, and will be available at additional retailers, including Amazon, later this week. Here are the details, along with a list of other notable PlayStation-related sales available now or coming soon.

The PlayStation 4 is a great all-round console, Spider-Man is one of the best big-budget games released this year, and you can save $100 with this deal.

The link below is from Target and the image above is from Walmart, but it will also be available at Amazon, GameStop and other major retailers starting this Sunday, Nov. 18.
Jimi_Thing

Re: PS4 deal (199) available now

Post by Jimi_Thing »

That's a great deal. Xbox also has a 199 deal but the game is Minecraft.
shatminster fuller

Re: PS4 deal (199) available now

Post by shatminster fuller »

I'm such a casual gamer that this is probably a dumb buy for me, but I got it anyway. Will probably look for Last of Us II, Battlegrounds and Battlefield 1.
Salut les Terriens!
La culture domine tout, elle est la condition sine qua non de notre civilisation…