Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Sony not coming to E3 2019

Video game themed message board
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Sony not coming to E3 2019

Post by RubeTube »

Very curious move here. They also are not doing their PSX event that they do every year in December.

PS5 is definitely coming. Most unannounced titles are being worked on for next gen systems.

I'm guessing Sony is going to do like the Switch and drop a console in the Spring which woukd be very odd for them.

I'm going with a Spring 2019 announcement with a Spring of 2020 launch.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
YBBR

Re: Sony not coming to E3 2019

Post by YBBR »

Yeah, they basically said they dont have enough to show for PSX this year, so why bother?

Man, if they beat Microsoft to the punch with the next generation, that's going to be tough for the Xbox.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
salamander

Re: Sony not coming to E3 2019

Post by salamander »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:47 pm Very curious move here. They also are not doing their PSX event that they do every year in December.

PS5 is definitely coming. Most unannounced titles are being worked on for next gen systems.

I'm guessing Sony is going to do like the Switch and drop a console in the Spring which woukd be very odd for them.

I'm going with a Spring 2019 announcement with a Spring of 2020 launch.
Yep. The only reason not to go to E3 because they're planning on something huge and don't have a ton of stuff to show right now.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.