Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Thinking about caving and joining you nerds

Video game themed message board
YBBR

Re: Thinking about caving and joining you nerds

Post by YBBR »

Congrats! Again the complete edition of last year's excellent Horizon Zero Dawn is on the PS Store for 15 bucks with Black Friday. That game is tremendous and that's damn cheap. There's a recommendation from me if you're looking for something to try.

Spider-Man was a lot of fun. I like that game quite a bit.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

I picked up a handful of games that had been recommended here and elsewhere too.

UFC 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA and Gran Turismo. Wife got a handful of games that she had on her PS1, like Spyro and Crash.

I think I'll be set for a while once I get Madden, NBA and maybe The Show
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Cobey wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:07 pm Well...Target started some of their BF shit early. Sooo....as of yesterday afternoon, I am now the proud owner of.....
Spoiler:
a PlayStation 4 Spider-Man Bundaru
Just picked up mine today :thumbsup: They have to be selling these by the thousands the last couple days.